LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    The sound of the clocks gentle hand ticking was all that was heard inside the office. The view from the window was phenominal, overlooking a large city and part of the Trans-Siberian Railroad, it was filled with supplies. Their were many chemical and Nuclear Power Plants near the city, but the city itself was a utopia of the Investors definition of a "Perfect World." There were no slums, no ghettos, no upper class and no lower class. It was survival of the fittest, it was a land of Bounty Hunters and Drug Dealers, Pimps and Prostitutes, Hustlers and Gangsters and all the rest of the World's filth.

The office was housed in a building that scraped the skies, the tallest point in all of Russia. It was taller than the entire Mountain range of Russia. The office peered near the top, and in the office their was only one desk. The desk housed one chair, electric and motorized, and one couch, heating pads and all. In the motorized chair sat a big man. A big, big man. Not a fat man, but a muscular, well built man. On the desk laid two pencils, and a pen. Along with them, a computer, and a sculpture made of pure Iron.

Boris "The Bear" Ugoslav, leader of the Investors crime syndicate, sat alone in his office, tapping his desk, pondering his thoughts. Vy has he note returned..... Vy has he not given me da informacion.... Vy, vy, VY! He slammed his fist on the desk so hard the metal beneath it bent under the force of his fist. He pressed the call button on his computer keyboard, and the image of a man appeared.

Boris's face snarled at him. "Vind me Antonio Revieced, and get him to my ovice as soon as poisible!"

The image nodded and left immediately. Boris's temper rose. He continued sitting there, his anger building, staring at the blank wallpaper.

Ooc: Pretty good post for having nothing to post. lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Ooc: Good start Storm. Like the temper problems lol

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    [Shipping Dock in the Bahamas]

"What do you mean I missed them?"
    "You came late, the men left at least three hours ago."
    "Well where the hell were they headed?"
    "Somewhere in the Amazon. I don't know all the details. Please don't kill me!" Riki didn't even pause to think before snapped the mans neck. "You really need to work on that problem Riki." said a voice in his ear.
    "Shut up Sela." Riki had a small pistol at his right hip, an uzi on his left hip, a high powered sniper rifle over his left shoulder and a samurai sword over his right. He was wearing black sunglasses and an earpiece in his right ear. He was decked out in some bulletproof armor and was seriously pissed off. "Why wasn't I given a faster ride here?"
    "I got you the fastest plane, then the fastest speedboat, then the fastest motorcyle. You just took to long baka. (Idiot) Besides, the intel said they move around a lot. You'll just have to follow them."
    "Through the Amazon, with no idea where I'm going? Fat chance Sela. Unless you can trace them, I'm done with this job." Riki tapped his feet impatiently. He knew she'd have a plan, he just had to wait for her to say it.
    "Ok, give me a few minutes. Maybe I can locate them through GPS. Anybody going through that jungle has to use a GPS system so in theory I can trace it."
    "You really think I care how you do it?"
    Sela sighed over the comlink. Fast typing could be heard over the sound of her muttering. "Got it. I found a GPS signal linked to a handheld GPS system owned by a Brandon Bodine. The signal's weak, possibly from local interference but its trackable. I'm loading the coordinates to your GPS now."
    "Thanks. What would I do without you?"
    "Probably end up dead by driving off a cliff somewhere."
    "Eh, whatever. I'm movin' out. You can update the client if you want. I'll check back in an hour." Riki shut off his comlink and walked over to a green dirt bike. He put on his helmet before hopping on and driving off. Look out guys. Riki Soxion is after you.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Ooc: I'm impressed Shadow, I didn't even think you could track my character from his device. Good job using what you've got to work with.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Hector walked up to the hole and switched on his flashlight to look around. "You still alive kid?" asked Hector. A light shown back from the darkness. It was Bodines flashlight. "*sigh* Never better." replied Bodine, in a rather unenthused way since he was sore from the landing. He picked himself off of the stone floor and wiped himself off. He looked around to find he was in a long hallway. "C'mon in Philly, it's a regular cob-webs galore in here." shouted Bodine. Hector look around for a second, the stepped over the rubble and into the ruins. He met up with Bodine and looked past him. "Well, only one way to go I guess." he said. "Looks that way." replied Bodine.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    Ooc: I'm impressed Shadow, I didn't even think you could track my character from his device. Good job using what you've got to work with.
    thanks. but it takes a tech genius to do that in real life

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    RP now put on hold until Second Chance finishes, just as I promised.

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

I cant freaking beleive this......... Ima firin my BOOOOOOOOOOOMB!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Storm please don't spam the thread, I still plan on using this thread after Second Chance. (Cause theres no way in hell I'm typing up that prolouge again.)

If you have any comments about it just go to the RP sign up thread.

Ads