LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Filius heard Iki's suggestion, and he immediatly closed his mouth, cutting off the beam that resonated and was still shooting towards the other Reaper.

Filius muttered a strange incantation....

"Our Father, who art in heaven, hallow be thy name. Thine Kingdom come, thine will be done, and forgive us our tresspasses, as we forgive those who trespassed against us."

Filius' body glowed with a white aura as he chanted the rest of the incantation. A crack drew itself in a circle around the three Players, leaving the Reapers out of it.

"Lead us not into temptation.... BUT DELIVER US FROM EVIL!"

At that moment, the circle of street the three were standing on lifted upwards, carrying the Players with them. A white light that sang in holy resonance the will of God blasted onto the battlefield, blinding the Reapers to the Players escape. The street peice rose higher, and then shot forward, carrying the Players to Ark Tower. Without looking back, Filius gave all his energy to get them out of their.

They landed after a moment in front of Ark Tower's entrance, the street peice dissapating into the ground. Filius collapsed on the ground, gasping and reaching for Iki.

"I- I need... in my right pocket... The Body of Christ.... I .... I need...." Filius then passed out from exhaustion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Iki quickly reached in Lucis's right pocket. He pulled out a small wafer of bread. With one arm he lifted Lucis's head and with the other he fed him the wafer. Whatever this is, I hope it works.

-meanwhile

"YOU IDIOT! You let them get away!" Skull was pissed off. He was pissed at Wind for not stopping them and pissed at himself for not reacting. "Now they're probably at the tower so they complete the objective. Are you completely useless!?" Skull just turned and started walking away. "If you weren't a reaper, I'd kill you right now."

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Filius chewed the bread slowly, letting its dryness flow into his soul. Slowly, he regained his strength. He stood up, staggering for a moment.

"Thank you, Iki... Thank you..."

The three of them walked into Ark Tower, and Filius took a seat at a nearby desk, breathing heavily.

"I am glad this is the end of the objectives for today, because I am too tired to perform any more medium spells for awhile..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Kain looked up to the tower calmly. Standing firm with his hands in his pockets. "What's so special about this place?" he asked himself.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    IC
    "COME ON" There was 1 minute left. Paul was not that far from the tower. Three reapers stood in his way.
    "All we need to do is stall you..... wait what are you doing." Paul kept running at the reapers at great speed. He jummped in the air landing on one of the reapers causing it to fall over and slide across the ground as Paul landed on top of him, causing him to slide even further. He then dug his tie which was completly steel and used it as a polevault, with the mometum he had, flinging himself over Kain and into ark tower straight though the open doors. He slid to a halt and got up to relise people were staring at him.
    BEEP BEEP
    Paul checked his phone to see the message.
    Day 1 complete, 6 more day to go.
    "A week I have to survive a week. Ok then a week it is." Paul stood up and looked around at the people staring at him.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Kain walked up to Paul. "That was a close call."

Kain took one hand from his pocket to help Paul up.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Ooc: Scratch that last post. I misread the last bit of baynes post.

Ic: Kain walked over to Paul. He now stood in front of the man with his hands remaining in his pockets and his face basically remaining emotionless. He stares at Paul.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    IC
    "You got somthing to say say it." Said Paul as he walked over to Kain.
    "Im Paul, a player, well thats obvious" Paul held out his hand. "Nice to meet you"

Member #
    Friends
    8732-1983-1731-5239
    "Skull, his faith is unreal. Tis' not my fault. Hes nothing without his god." Wind calmly walked away after taking the beam of light to his torso, he walked, not even phased by the pain, to ark tower.

[Novice Breeder]
    Mk fc:0474-1377-6781
    Ssbb fc:2492-6240-2712
    D/P Fc:4769-3150-8316
    Platinum Fc:1934-6693-9691 Any Lastwords?

^sig by shadow^

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Kain kept starring at Paul without even acknowledging his outreached hand. Finally he muttered a question.

"Have we met before?"

Ads