Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8211-0736-7929-1645
    Joining.
    Last edited by BENNY10; 06-02-2009 at 02:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEX 3D: Enter The Gecko
    So we negotiate a little something to cover my expensives, they throw in one of those secret agents suits, and I tell them we got a deal. Looks like im heading back into the media dimension. Its gonna be day-sha-ouch, all over again.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    er sorry benny 10 did you ever sign up in the sign up thread, i don't remmber you doing so. You have to sign up their before you can just join, thanks.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by bayne View Post
    IC
    Im dead? Okay....... Im dead. Im dead alright that sort of makes sense. But still, im dead, how, why. I can't remmber. Wait all i know is i have to win this game. This guy obviosly is not on my side. The mask initself shows that he has a agrsive personality. That with the blood red hoodie shows that he wants to intimadte. However the mask also shows that he dosn't want to show his face, fear of beign reconisd. Perhaps. Mostlikly is that he see's himself as two people. The mask seperating the people apart. From what i can deduce therefor there is an 80% chance he will attack me. Wait what did i just do.

Paul face now showed confusion and surprise. Did I just profile him, how did i know to do that. Wait what if my memory is gone but the knowledge I had when i was alive is still there. That could explain alot. Okay so i will just have to play this carefully to my insticts.

"Im dead you say." Said Paul showing a thoughfull expression.
    "Okay that makes a lot of sense. Thanks you skull, with that knowledge I feel a lot better. Now if you excuse me I need to head to that big tower over there. You know how it goes, no rest for the wicked. Good bye." Paul then started walking past Skull, smiling as he went.

He's just leaving? JUST LEAVING?! Skull leapt in front of him, blocking his path. "Listen here worthless player. When I said your dead, I wasn't just telling you whats going on. I meant your dead as in I'm going to kill you. And apparently you didn't even bother looking at them." Skull pointed at the Noise growling behind Paul. "They look disappointed. Maybe you should cheer them up. I know! Why don't you let them eat you!" Skull snapped his fingers and jumped back. The Noise leapt at Paul as soon as Skull moved away.
    Last edited by Shadow*91; 06-02-2009 at 01:44 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    8211-0736-7929-1645
    Oh sorry! Can I still sign up?
    Quote Originally Posted by GEX 3D: Enter The Gecko
    So we negotiate a little something to cover my expensives, they throw in one of those secret agents suits, and I tell them we got a deal. Looks like im heading back into the media dimension. Its gonna be day-sha-ouch, all over again.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Yes you can, can you edit you post then please intill i have okayed you sign up which is in the sign up thread. and shadow i missed the bit about the noise so i edited my post.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ok then. forget my old post i'll type a new one into this post.

ic:
    Skull was really pissed at Paul. Who the hell does this guy think he is? He acts all calm and shit even after killing the Noise. He pisses me off! I'm gonna make him suffer. Skull knew exactly what to do. Without even turning around he said the perfect taunt at Paul.

"Don't you want to know who you are Paul? What you're doing here? How you got here? How you...died?"
    Last edited by Shadow*91; 06-02-2009 at 01:49 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    IC
    So I angered him a bit. Okay thats fine. Now about how i died and how i got here. Even If he knows, which he proberly does. There is know way in knowing if he's telling the truth or not.
    "I would love to know, problem is, is that your obvisoly not my friend and now hold a grudge against me so i think i'm just going to go now. It would be great to know who I am but at the mo I will stick to just who i am now. A completely lost player, playing to win." He then started walking towards the biggest tower he could see, which so happened to be ark tower.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Skull was getting really pissed now. Nobody just ignores me! NOBODY! Skull reached into his pocket and jumped a few feet in front of Paul. "Just leave me will ya? I'll show you damnit!" Skull pulled out a small bullet from his pocket. It couldn't belong to a big gun. Suddenly the bullet glowed and Skull was holding a gun in his hand. "You pissed me off and now you're gonna die." Skull fired a couple rounds right at Pauls' head.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    IC
    When prevoked and bested in phycolgical warfare resorts to vilonce.
    Paul dived to the ground rolling underneath one of the various shop stalls surrouding them.
    Hes strong thats for sure, so how about we fight a different way.
    "Now come on Skull, I must be the first person in a while to ever beat you in a mental battle, the way you reacted shows I won. Why don't you just bid your time a bit and try and fight me with words instead of weapons. I have already seen the cracks in you armour, lets see you find mine." Paul dived over one of the stalls and darted into an ally way towards Ark tower.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "Little BASTARD!" Skull began chasing after him firing a few rounds occasionally. "I know your whole story Paul Clark. How you died, why you died, why you have amnesia. I even know what your medium and powers are. I know everything about you! Turn and fight!" Skull kept after Paul, continuing to fire bullets at him.

Ads