Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I forget who said it, but someone already named it Destiny Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000

if anybody has any paint skills I thought we could revise the map...add a few cities and forests,

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    oh geez i remember that. i made a crap version and Dal fixed it up for me.

for everybody thats new, that is the map of Renit. just replace Destry with new Salfir and you have the current layout of the Realms world.

@lbu: you can't really put a lot of detail into it unless its made bigger. there's not enough room on it.

Member #
    Friends
    4502-2562-8927-3042
    I'll be more active. I've just been really busy lately.
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Click here to level up my card!

If you like fanfics then enjoy this site. My profile.

I can't remember were I heard it but I just remembered it.
    It's only funny until someone gets hurt...
    Then it's hilarious!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    lbu, need you to post as Venator

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    right, ill get on that

Member #
    Friends
    4502-2562-8927-3042
    I'll be able to post all weekend cause i'm at my mums.
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Then it's hilarious!

Member #
    Friends
    4502-2562-8927-3042
    Sorry it took so long to add this person but havn't had time to all week.

Name: Alicia Tamina
    Alliance: Destry
    Apperance: 5ft.6in. Dark Blue Eyes & Brown Hair. See Pic for rest of Details on Amor & Weapons. Minus the cape. Sorry guys but it wouldn't let the pic appear on here.

Bio: Alicia was raised in a clan of warriors, ninjas, assasins. the clan helped provide Destry with intel, assassinasions, & some of it's most elite soilders. She was the only child of the head of the clan so was treated differently since a female isn't suppose to learn all of the clans' secrets Or be head of the family(1st born is to become head of clan if father dies).

Alicia began her training when 5. She was the most skilled warrior & assasin in the clan, but couldn't learn any ninjutsu. Foe that reason she was treated as an outcast & bannished from the clan till she killed 100 soilders or learned a ninjutsu. They threw her out when she was 6 & gave her a knife to defend herself with.
    For 3 years she trained honing her skills till one daay she found a batallion of soilders.

She snuck over & killed 5 soilders before they realized that she was there. She killed another 3 before they organized & surrounded her. They kept on attacking her but she was so nimble & quick she was able to use other soilders as sheilds. They fought the whole day. Out of 150 soilders only 6 remained. They were exhausted but otherwise unharmed. Alicia was exhausted & badly injured from the last attacks of 3 soilders. She had to finish it right quickly or she would die from blood loss. The 6 charged ready to avenge their comerades. All of a sudden Alicia's hands glowed with black flames, & she lunged at themhitting them with the flames. The flames took the the shape of black fire crosses & the soilders were dead.

She bandged the wounds & rested for 3 days before cutting off the heads of the soilders taking them back to the village. When she returned the whole clan was surprised to see that she was alive & that she brought back the heads of 150 soilders. She explained to the clan what had happened with which she was accepted back. After wounds were cleaned & rebandged her farther explained that she used an lost art know for using black fire to destroy enemies, & the move she used is called Crucis Flamma Excessus a.k.a. Death Flame Cross. She was given a scroll about the fighting style to help her better control it. She trained for 5 years learning more & increasing her skill.

It was then she was given the clans' weapons & armor. The clan knife Tempestas(Tempest), the clan sword Armatura Dilapido(Armor Demolisher), & the clan armor Excessus Fluctou(Death Surge). The armor has magic on it that makes it fit the user's body adjust when changes happen. The armor's leg parts changed into a skirt when she put it on. The armor also increases the person's stamina, strength, & endurence times 4.

She left to train in the mountains, & while she was gone the clan was mysteriously wiped out. That's when she found out about the war between Destry & the other 3 countries. Beliving it to be the fault of the 3 countries she swore to destroy them. She didn't fight in the 1st war, instead trained from the age of 15 till 20.

One day she was getting ready to attack & destroy a Salfir village, but before she could try the village was in flames. She watched from a distance to see what was happening & she saw some soilders killing people not caring who got in their way. After the attack when the soilders left she followed them in order to learn more about them & who they worked for. Alicia ended up following them to a baselike place. She waited for nightfall before sneaking in & exploring staying to the shadows. She eventually found a chamber that was open & slipped in.
    She had slipped into General Vibro's room. He instantly drew his sword & pinned her against the wall with sound waves.He wanted to know why she was there. Alicia explained it all to Vibro. When she finished Vibro released her & took her directly to General Nogeth. He explained what she had told him & requestes that she be allowed to join. She was excepted.

She was 21 when she joined & raised up to a high ranking soilder by the time she was 25. She only takes orders only from the Generals & the Leader.

She has been looking for someone rebuild the clan with after the war. In accordance to the clans laws she is to find someone strong. The laws also dictate that she have fathered an offspring by 25, but under the circumstances she had to ignore it. She is interested in Generals Vibro, Nero, & the Destrian Assasin Yamata.

Personality: She loves to fight & make people suffer. She is a bit cold hearted not caring about other soilders, but tries to prevent unessesary deaths so that there are enough troops for the war. She follows orders loosely sometimes changing what's necessary. She is a little short tempered & is prideful.

Powers: Her physical skills allow her to hold her own against a gerneral that's not using their powers, but otherwise going all out(She has to go all out using everything to do this). She can use Excessua Flamma(Death Flame) which uses blck flames to destroy her targets.

Theme Song:
    Spoiler Alert!

So what do you guys think?
    Last edited by InugamiGod; 10-03-2009 at 02:46 AM.
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Then it's hilarious!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    oh sorry, completely ignored this.

accepted Inu

SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK CG_Reaper's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    guys i am very sorry i havnt been on. We are going through a money crisis right now. Our internet was turned back on but only for this month and maybe for longer but i am sorry. If it is ok i will like to still participate until it runs out.

Made by Shadow*91

Ads