+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley View Post
    "We're here."
    Richand stepped into the room, a grim expression on his face as he stared at Seth. Siana and he had split up after Siana had suddenly decided to look into a tome at the Royal Library. Richand had no idea what she was looking for, but he assumed it was important, judging by her hurry to get there.
    "What happened to you?"
    "Where's..? Nevermind, you'll just tell her yourself later. Now the enemy I faced was the one in blue with the two swords. His name is Vent Nogeth and he is quite deadly. You see what he has done to me yet I didn't even scratch him. He claims that he is cleansing the world and it is his divine right. And he knows things, things that only we should know. He even knew some things that I shared with only Valentine and Sekhmet. Nobody alive, save for myself, should have known half of what he said. He claims thier leader, he was referred to as 'Great One', told him everything. He knew I was coming and knee I would fight him."
    Seth sighed, and took a deep breath. "It troubles me. If the enemy knows this much then what else do they know? What else could they have planned? But what troubles me most was the ability and skill Vent Nogeth showed, and from what I gathered he was holding back so I could live long enough to pass this knowledge on. When we fought I went all out with my scythe in my attempt to kill him. And yet, he matched me blow for blow. Then there was his ability. Anytime I came close to hitting him, whether it be with my scythe or with a spell, the attack was repelled. During the fight I was suddenly pulled towards him by an invisible force and he unleashed muliple powerful attacks. He said his power is called Divine Graviton, and he can manipulate gravity. He repeled any attack that he felt came to close and pulled me in for more attacks, and he claimed he didn't show his true strength."

"If he was this powerful I fear what the others strength may be. And this leader of thiers is stronger then them all. I believe that the world has severly underestimated the might the Destrian Shadows hold."

Reaper of damned souls ShadwDemon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by InugamiGod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post
    Vent headed back towards his chambers when he noticed Vibro. "General Vibro, a moment." He quickly walked up to him and stood infront of him. "When you get the chance tell Venator and Nero I need to speak with them. Also spread the word, we attack at dawn tomorrow."
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadwDemon View Post

Yamata set her back down on her own feet and continued to walk to Nero's chamber. "Whatever."

Nero came from his chamber and walked down the hall when he saw Yamata and Alicia. "Ah, Yamata. I see that you have met Alicia." He walked past them. "Now come with me."
    "Sure i'll come along. Lead the way general."

Vibro responded: "As you wish General Nogeth. I was on my way to Nero any ways, so i'll talk to him 1st."
    Vibro continued walking till he met up with Nero, Yamamoto, & Alicia.
    "Ah, General Nero General Nogeth wants to speak to you. Alicia how many times do I have to tell you not bug anyone? Good news though, we attack tommorow at Dawn. Now I have to go talk to General Venator. Alicia come with me."
    Vibro started walking away.

Alicia jumped for joy.
    "Yes finally! We're gonna start the war for the Drosins' old capital. I can't wait."
    Alicia noticed Vibro leaving her behind.
    "Hey wait up for me. Bye Nero & Yamamoto. See you guys later."

Vibro finally found General Venator.
    "General Venator, General Nogeth would like to speak to you, & we attack tommorow at dawn."
    Vibro left Venator to go spread the word of attack.
    "Alicia spread the word to the soilders of the attack."
    "Yes Vibro"
    Alicia ran off to tell soilders.
    Nero turned to Yamata. "Good. Since we attack tommorow this could be your chance to redeem yourself for General Nogeth." He started to walk to General Nogeth's chamber. "Now we go see what he wants."

Yamata nodded and followed Nero to Nogeths' chamber.

As they walked down the halls they noticed Nogeth walking down the hallways.

"General Nogeth." Nero walked faster with Yamata not far behind. "You said you wanted to speak with me?"

SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK CG_Reaper's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    question to the destrian shadows. Are you guys back in your base in the cave?

Made by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    (OOC: yes we are)

Vent turned when he heard Nero and Yamata walk up. He was about to head back to his chambers when they came near. "Yes I did. For the attack, you'll remember I said it would be you and Venator doing a diversionary attack while myself and Vibro strike from behind? Well I need you and Venator to each pick twenty warriors each that you feel will be able to last long enough. So find some strong soldiers. You and Venator have your pick of anyone except myself and Vibro."

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley View Post
    "We're here."
    Richand stepped into the room, a grim expression on his face as he stared at Seth. Siana and he had split up after Siana had suddenly decided to look into a tome at the Royal Library. Richand had no idea what she was looking for, but he assumed it was important, judging by her hurry to get there.
    "What happened to you?"
    "Where's..? Nevermind, you'll just tell her yourself later. Now the enemy I faced was the one in blue with the two swords. His name is Vent Nogeth and he is quite deadly. You see what he has done to me yet I didn't even scratch him. He claims that he is cleansing the world and it is his divine right. And he knows things, things that only we should know. He even knew some things that I shared with only Valentine and Sekhmet. Nobody alive, save for myself, should have known half of what he said. He claims thier leader, he was referred to as 'Great One', told him everything. He knew I was coming and knee I would fight him."
    Seth sighed, and took a deep breath. "It troubles me. If the enemy knows this much then what else do they know? What else could they have planned? But what troubles me most was the ability and skill Vent Nogeth showed, and from what I gathered he was holding back so I could live long enough to pass this knowledge on. When we fought I went all out with my scythe in my attempt to kill him. And yet, he matched me blow for blow. Then there was his ability. Anytime I came close to hitting him, whether it be with my scythe or with a spell, the attack was repelled. During the fight I was suddenly pulled towards him by an invisible force and he unleashed muliple powerful attacks. He said his power is called Divine Graviton, and he can manipulate gravity. He repeled any attack that he felt came to close and pulled me in for more attacks, and he claimed he didn't show his true strength."

"If he was this powerful I fear what the others strength may be. And this leader of thiers is stronger then them all. I believe that the world has severly underestimated the might the Destrian Shadows hold."
    Caedus had been leaning against the wall in the corner of the medical chambers, listening to Seth's entire story in regards to the Shadows. He took it all in. He knew the Shadows were bad, but this "Divine graviton" power seth spoke seemed inconceivable. And according to him, that man wasnt even the strongest. Caedus felt a grim sense of remorse overcome him as he pondered on the thousands of innocent lives already taken by the Destrian Shadows in their struggle for power.

He walked out of the dark and into the light of the medical chambers, making his presence known to his those around him. Caedus made a small gesture to Seth in order to show he meant no harm after their exchange of words earlier. As long as both his Father and the King were in the same room with him, Caedus had to make sure to keep his temper under control.

"So... If what you are telling us is true... The Shadows are far stronger than we have anticipated. Nevertheless, we should have sufficient forces here to deal with their imminent attack. Seth... You said he spoke of their leader as the "Great One"... I am curious, with your vast knowledge of history and being ally to Destry for so long... Do you have any suspicions as to this "Great One's" identity?"

Meanwhile...

Forenz walked outside and began fortifying his troops. Dawn was less then 6 hours away. They had to be ready. He made sure Archer squads were placed on every rooftop, with brigades of spellcasters lining the windows and balconys. If this fight did indeed enter the city, which Forenz expected it to, he knew it would take more than mere will and brute force to keep Peace City under friendly control.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "No actually. It's frustrating really. This 'Great One' knows things few to nobody should know. And I can't think of anybody alive with that knowledge and a desire to see Destry at it's former strength. Valentine is sealed in the void of eternal torture, or I should say he's dead for nobody can last longer then a year in that forsaken place. Sekhmet is dead, and I'm against Destry this time around. I've just listrd off the only three that should have the knowledge this 'Great One' has. And of them only I am alive and I want the Shadows destroyed." Seth clutched his chest for a moment as some pain swept over him. "This reminds me. If I am to fight in the upcoming battle I will need to be healed. And despite my vast knowledge of magic, I never bothered to learn healing spells."

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Caedus listened to Seth intently. Though he wanted to trust him, one obvious thing about his story was pointed out. He was the only living person with the knowledge his attacker had gotten from the so-called "Great One". One blazing thought crossed caedus's mind, but he dare not speak out with his father present.

If seth is the only living being with this knowledge... Then that leaves one logical explanation... He must be playing both sides of the fence... He MUST be the Great One... How clever of him to conduct such a ruse...

Still... Caedus had to be inclined to trust him for now. He furrowed his brow, deep in thought.

"hmm... this is quite the dilemma Seth... but it is a matter that must wait until later... Its only 3 hours until Dawn. And if the information you have told us is true... Then we must prepare for battle. Everyone, remember your positions. Healers, get Seth patched up and fit for battle within the hour."
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    4502-2562-8927-3042
    Vibro was in his room making sure he was ready for the battle.
    "Sword, Crossbow, Amulet, Armor. This battle should make the countries finnally fear the Destrian Shadows."
    Alicia barged into Vibros' chamber battle ready.
    "So your aet for it too." Vibro nodded. "Yes. By the way I want you to help Generals Nero & Venator with the distraction. Before any arguments you'll be on the frontlines against an army. Any complants?"
    "No complants at all. I get the fun job after all." "Good now go report to General Nero & see what his orders are. Alicia don't cause any trouble & listen to all orders you are given." "Fine. I can't wait for the carnage to begin."

Alicia stood in front of General Nero's chamber & knocked.
    Last edited by InugamiGod; 10-17-2009 at 04:21 AM.
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Click here to level up my card!

If you like fanfics then enjoy this site. My profile.

I can't remember were I heard it but I just remembered it.
    It's only funny until someone gets hurt...
    Then it's hilarious!

Reaper of damned souls ShadwDemon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000

Vent turned when he heard Nero and Yamata walk up. He was about to head back to his chambers when they came near. "Yes I did. For the attack, you'll remember I said it would be you and Venator doing a diversionary attack while myself and Vibro strike from behind? Well I need you and Venator to each pick twenty warriors each that you feel will be able to last long enough. So find some strong soldiers. You and Venator have your pick of anyone except myself and Vibro."
    Quote Originally Posted by InugamiGod View Post
    Vibro was in his room making sure he was ready for the battle.
    "Sword, Crossbow, Amulet, Armor. This battle should make the countries finnally fear the Destrian Shadows."
    Alicia barged into Vibros' chamber battle ready.
    "So your aet for it too." Vibro nodded. "Yes. By the way I want you to help Generals Nero & Venator with the distraction. Before any arguments you'll be on the frontlines against an army. Any complants?"
    "No complants at all. I get the fun job after all." "Good now go report to General Nero & see what his orders are. Alicia don't cause any trouble & listen to all orders you are given." "Fine. I can't wait for the canage to begin."

Alicia stood in front of General Nero's chamber & knocked.
    Nero nodded to Nogeths' orders and walked back to his chamber with Yamata.

Nero walked over to the wall that had his and Yamatas' weapons. Nero took off his sword, gun and his blue over coat and put them on.

Yamata took from the wall his twin dragon blades and panther claws. He put the claws on either side of his waist and crossed his swords to form an X on his back.

They turned to each other to view each others arrsenal.

Nero smiled and put his hand on Yamatas' right shoulder. "Are you ready for this? This is the day that Drosin and Cronud countries will soon fear the Destrian Shadows."

Yamata laughed and placed his hand on Neros' right shoulder as well. "It honer to battle along you."

They both took their hands off the others shoulder. Nero turned his head to the door as there was a knock.

"You may enter." Nero said...

Member #
    Friends
    4502-2562-8927-3042
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadwDemon View Post

Nero nodded to Nogeths' orders and walked back to his chamber with Yamata.

Nero walked over to the wall that had his and Yamatas' weapons. Nero took off his sword, gun and his blue over coat and put them on.

Yamata took from the wall his twin dragon blades and panther claws. He put the claws on either side of his waist and crossed his swords to form an X on his back.

They turned to each other to view each others arrsenal.

Nero smiled and put his hand on Yamatas' right shoulder. "Are you ready for this? This is the day that Drosin and Cronud countries will soon fear the Destrian Shadows."

Yamata laughed and placed his hand on Neros' right shoulder as well. "It honer to battle along you."

They both took their hands off the others shoulder. Nero turned his head to the door as there was a knock.

"You may enter." Nero said...
    Alicia walked inside. " Vibro sent so as join you & General Venator in the distraction. I am to stay hear & discuss the battle plan. It is an honor to work with you both. So what the plan?"
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Click here to level up my card!

If you like fanfics then enjoy this site. My profile.

I can't remember were I heard it but I just remembered it.
    It's only funny until someone gets hurt...
    Then it's hilarious!

Ads