LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "This is not right. Where is the peace? Why do they even exist? Everything was done by the plan. What went wrong?" On horseback a few miles away was an old man ornately dressed in silver and gold. A gold mask hiding most of his face. "How did this happen?" Seth Covull was watching the scene of the Destrian Shadows leaving the ruined city, heading south. Seth spurred his horse onward heading north. He would rather not challenge them as they would likely overpower him.

He continued riding at a quick pace heading to a large mansion on the outskirts of Negliv, the Drosin capital. As he came close he dismounted and walked up to the door and knocked. A young servant answered, asking what he wanted. "Yes, would you tell Richand I would like to speak with him. Tell him its an old person from his past. He might remember me from that." The servant left to tell Richand while Seth waited at the door, hoping Richand would meet with him. After all, they weren't exactly friends to begin with.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    "Seth!?"
    Siana Makantes had stepped into the entryway, her flaming red eyes wide with surprise. She clenched her fist slightly. She hadn't forgotten who Seth had been allied with for a majority of the Destrian Conflict.
    "What are you doing here?"
    -MEANWHILE-
    Richand had just gotten dressed when a knock came at the door.
    "Come in."
    The young servant stepped into the room and bowed.
    "An "Old person from the past" is here to see you, sir."
    "An old person... from the past? Hmm... thank you very much, Erik, I'll be down immediately."
    As Richand left the room, he pondered who it could be.
    ...Seth?

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    The carriage came to a halt at the gates of Negliv. Caedus immediately scrambled out of the carriage and through the gates of the city. His shoes hit hard against the stone pathways that served for streets. Hundreds of other people, merchants, and would-be criminals filled every corner of Negliv. It was the super highway of Renit, the central processor for all culture. Caedus noticed many dressed guards and soldiers walking throughout the city. He wondered if they were really ready to go to war.

He found the answers on their faces. They were terrified. Many of the armymen were barely even his age, let alone ready to commit murder and die in battle agaist a seemingly "invisible" force known only as the Destrian Shadows. While most have seen to few winters, others have seen far too many. Elderly folk were also clad in armor. If disease struck the troops, they would be the first to fall, and the last to be healed.

Caedus made his way towards the large Castle in the center of Negliv. He walked up readily to the door, ignored the guard who tried to stop him, and burst in. Many of the upperclass snobs resided within the kingdom, but there was only one on Caedus's mind. He marched through the dining room and through a few corridors with a staircase leading to the grand hall. He went through the opening and entered, his tired feet finally finding refuge on the soft crimson carpet of the Throne room.

Caedus steadily walked straight up to the throne and knelt before Oric Halgern, King of Drosin.

"My King... I need your help," he said slowly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    1800-0000-8919-9999
    The smell of smoke filled the dark sky. Fringe was half a days travel from a grand city she had worked to rebuild. It truly had turned out magnificently. She had left five days ago after a three day stay, and insisted to herself that the only reason she had only managed to travel half a day was...sight seeing. So many trees to see...So little time.

She turned her head towards the billowing smoke, it often grew to be a problem for her with fires. She never noticed the smell of smoke until the air was so full of the damn stuff she couldn't see a thing...
    She let out a quiet gasp. "It's...the city..."
    Then despite the serious atmosphere she couldn't help but laugh bitterly before saying to herself, "Half a days travel back just to see it destroyed...Do we have the funds to rebuild it again...?"
    Resigned, depressed, and more than a tad irritable, she began to run back towards the city.
    Click to hatch dragons!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley View Post
    "Seth!?"
    Siana Makantes had stepped into the entryway, her flaming red eyes wide with surprise. She clenched her fist slightly. She hadn't forgotten who Seth had been allied with for a majority of the Destrian Conflict.
    "What are you doing here?"
    -MEANWHILE-
    Richand had just gotten dressed when a knock came at the door.
    "Come in."
    The young servant stepped into the room and bowed.
    "An "Old person from the past" is here to see you, sir."
    "An old person... from the past? Hmm... thank you very much, Erik, I'll be down immediately."
    As Richand left the room, he pondered who it could be.
    ...Seth?
    "Siana. A pleasure to see you. I can promise you, I'm not here for any trouble. I need to discuss something with Richand. Something about these dark days of late." He took of his gloves, revealing scarred but strong hands with a few wrinkles from age. He tossed them to the ground at her feet. "Both of my weapons are currently sealed within the gems on the gloves. If you still do not trust my peaceful intentions then you may bind my powers for as long as I'm here. I mean none if you harm. I only wish to talk."

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    "Then talk you may, Seth."
    Richand appeared at the top of the staircase and quickly made his way gown to stare at Seth on the same level.
    "It's been a while, hasn't it? almost 15 years... what's happening?"
    -MEANWHILE-
    "No... I'm not."
    Night started to say more, but stopped. The old man seemed friendly, but Night had learned well never to say more than was necessary.
    "Listen, we need to get out of here, now!"
    Night grabbed the wrist of the old man and jumped back through the window just as the buildings' load-bearing beams began to crumble. Night wiped his brow with his staff.
    "Listen, we need to go now--"
    "You're not going anywhere!!!"
    The two found themselves surrounded by six heavily armed Destrian soldiers. Night knew he was going to have to fight, but he didn't want the old man to be afraid of him, so he simply took out his oaken staff instead of using his powers.
    "You know how to fight?"

Reaper of damned souls ShadwDemon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    A man came into Nero's tent standing 6' tall looking down at Nero. Nero stood up to the man, signaled him to follow and walked out of the tent. The man followed. As they walked Nero talked to the man.

"Are the troops ready to head to base Yamata?"

Nero looked at Yamata. He noddded.

"Good", said Nero. "Solders. Now that you are packed, we must now head to the southern base." He turned to Yamata. "Lead the solders."

Yamata nodded and raised his hand in the air to signal to the troops to follow him.

As Yamata led the troops, Nero looked for Nogeth. He found him and stood beside him.

"Yamata is leading the troops to the southern base like you ordered."

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "Good. It's time we leave this place." Vent began to walk forward ahead of the group. He knew they'd follow so didn't bother to check.
    -Meanwhile-
    "That's exactly why I've come. I don't know what is happening. I manipulated everything Destry did for a few hundred long years, all according to the plan my gods had set forth. Everything was done to thier exact specifications. The banishment of Valentine into the void of eternal torture was done exactly as planned. You awoke as the Avatar of Light and Storm fell before you. Everything went exactly as planned. Meaning the peace I promised should be here. These Destrian Shadows, these terrorists, they should not exist. Something has happened that has thrown off my god's plan. My promised peace for Renit will be impossible until the source of this imbalence is destroyed. However there itself is the problem. I have no knowledge of what has caused this problem, nor do my gods. I spoke with them recentky and they have tasked me to rectify the balance. I have come to you Richand, to ask for your help."

Member #
    Friends
    1800-0000-8919-9999
    Still running, Fringe found herself nearing the city, evidently she had been walking incredibly slowly on her way out. She gave her head a quick shake in self disgust. As she began to walk into the city she noticed a fight going on. Two strangers and a group of soldiers...One of the soldiers looked a bit like one of her old friends...

...Well, this was nothing she had any desire to involve herself in. Destroying the city even further? This was stupid. Surely the soldiers would notice the destruction going on and tell the two maniacs that fighting was an idiotic course of action. Especially under the current circumstances.

She walked back into the forest and leaned against a tree, her hand lightly resting on one of her pistols, and settled down to watch the ongoing action.
    Click to hatch dragons!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by The Storm View Post
    The carriage came to a halt at the gates of Negliv. Caedus immediately scrambled out of the carriage and through the gates of the city. His shoes hit hard against the stone pathways that served for streets. Hundreds of other people, merchants, and would-be criminals filled every corner of Negliv. It was the super highway of Renit, the central processor for all culture. Caedus noticed many dressed guards and soldiers walking throughout the city. He wondered if they were really ready to go to war.

He found the answers on their faces. They were terrified. Many of the armymen were barely even his age, let alone ready to commit murder and die in battle agaist a seemingly "invisible" force known only as the Destrian Shadows. While most have seen to few winters, others have seen far too many. Elderly folk were also clad in armor. If disease struck the troops, they would be the first to fall, and the last to be healed.

Caedus made his way towards the large Castle in the center of Negliv. He walked up readily to the door, ignored the guard who tried to stop him, and burst in. Many of the upperclass snobs resided within the kingdom, but there was only one on Caedus's mind. He marched through the dining room and through a few corridors with a staircase leading to the grand hall. He went through the opening and entered, his tired feet finally finding refuge on the soft crimson carpet of the Throne room.

Caedus steadily walked straight up to the throne and knelt before Oric Halgern, King of Drosin.

"My King... I need your help," he said slowly.
    Oric Halgern stood in his study, starring out the large bay window on the back wall. The window covered much of the wall and provided him with a great view of the castle grounds. He was studing the plethora of brightly colored birds scattered thoughout the castle gardens when a well dressed, strong bodied man caught his eye. His stride projected arrogence and as the man moved closer Oric now recognized him as Caedus Zamikios, son of Richand and Siana.

Oric slowly turned towards the large oak doors at the front of the room. His study was rectangular in shape with large book shelfs running down the two long walls. A large desk sat in the back of the room near the window, papers messily stacked inbetween maps and broken quils. In the center of the room was a custom made table, the map of renuit carved into his face. Across this table sat colored blocks representing battilions. A single black block was placed in northeast New Salfir a question mark engraved into it.

This was the location of the Destrian Shadows last attack. They hit a large walled city named Destiny Post, overrunning it and burning it to the ground in minuites and then vanishing into the forest as quick as they came. The attack had been last night, and Oric had been up throughout the early morning researching, rereading every piece of evidence he had on the shadows.

Oric's train of thought was disrupted by the sound of his study towards being forcfully thrown open. Caedus took a few steps forward and dropped to a knee. Oric smiled and spoke kindly, "Caedus for the last time you do not need to kneel before me. I am no god." Oric grabbed the young mans arm, pulling him to his feet, "What is it?"

Ads