LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1800-0000-8919-9999
    Fringe followed Giles as they ran towards the wagon, just as it's rickety wheels began to turn, they jumped onto the back, unseen.
    Click to hatch dragons!

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Caedus did as he was told without hesitation. He walked down the path. After about a mile, just as Vent had said, he came to a split. He walked the left path. After a good, long time of walking, he reached the so-called Obsid caves. He sat on what appeared to be a stone bench and was left alone with his thoughts. His face was emotionless for a few moments... Andthen... Somewhat realizing what he had done... Tears formed in his eyes.

He would never be accepted back. His father... What would Richand say? What would his mother say? What would King Oric do? The thoughts boiled in Caedus' head as his tears swelled and rolled down his cheeks. He knew there was only one way to destroy the fear and feeling he had thinking about the punishment he would be dealt for his crimes. The voice of his true self, cold and born of anger, uncoiled itself in his mind and whispered the answer in Caedus' head.

All things come to an end, Caedus... Its time... They must all die in order to bring peace...

Caedus cringed at the thought of having to kill his once thought closest friends. The boy was only 15 after all. He buried his face in his palms and let his tears roll down.

Meanwhile...

Valentine chuckled a moment and the gem glowed brightly.

"Very well done Nogeth... I did not expect it to be so easy... Had this othe fool not have barged in, we may have had a problem with turning him.... But now... Excellent job Nogeth... Its time to end the battle above.... Utilize your Divine Graviton... As per the orders I gave you earlier... See that it is done General.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Vent had watched as Caedus left. Then he turned to the hole Caedus had slammed them through. "As you command, Great One." Vent's eyes glowed as he propelled himself out of the hole, landing near Valentine Tower. Vent smirked as he entered the tower and began climbing to the top. Once there he overlooked the battle. Now I must focus my power.

--Meanwhile--

"Why. Won't. This. Break!" Vibro kept slamming his sword on a large, gold and silver blade Seth was holding. Each time Seth felt it vibrate like his scythe had, yet it would not shatter. Seth had restored his hearing a few moments ago just so he could hear the frustration in the generals voice. "Break damnit! Shatter! Crumble! Do something!"
    "Oh you want it to do something? Then how about this?" Seth lashed out and stabbed at Vibro as he quickly jumped back. Seth gave a small chuckle at Vibro's enraged expression.
    "I've hit that sword's resonance point at least fifty times now, each time I hit harder. Why doesn't it shatter like your pathetic scythe?"
    "You obviously weren't fully informed of my abilities were you? This is the Eternal Blade, given to me by my gods. They forged it and enchanted it so that it will never dull..." Seth grinned, "...And never break."
    Vibro yelled as he charged at Seth slashing at him. Seth used his sword to parry the blows until Vibro tried to stab his head. Seth quickly tilted his sword so that Vibro's glanced off harmlessly and he stumbled forward. Seth took the opportunity and delivered a massive slash to Vibro's chest. Vibro stumbled back clutching his wound, blood dripping from it. "You... you haven't bearten... beaten me."
    "I'm lucky you aren't as powerful as Nogeth. I don't think I would've been able to get him to attack in a blind rage or manged to inflict a wound of that size. Now, give up and your life will be spared. Continue fighting and I will kill you. That I promise you."
    Vibro gave a quick look around. As he did he noticed Vent rush into Valentine Tower. So it's almost time huh? Well I can go a bit longer before I'll need rest. Vibro turned to Seth and spat at the ground in front if him. "Bring it."

--Meanwhile--

Sela had been spinning her spear during Forenz's fight against Lucas. When he was cast aside, she took her chance. She quickly gathered all the water from the area and formed it into multiple daggers of ice. "Cut me will you? Well now you're gonna pay." With a motion of her spear, all the ice daggers rushed to stabe Lucas. Sela herself charged in and gave a powerful slash at hiss feet.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Siana flew through the air and tumbled to the ground. Rolling back up, she got ready to use a blazing fire attack, but she realized someone was in the way. A claked figure pointed his staff towards Yamata.
    "No! There will be no more death!"
    Siana recognized the voice. Shocked, she spoke softly.
    "Night...?"
    The cloaked figure tightened the folds of cloth around his face.
    "I'm... nobody."
    -MEANWHILE-
    Richand looked up to see Vent.
    "What... Caedus?!?"
    The world felt like it was falling around him.
    NO... I DON'T UNDERSTAND... I STILL SENSE HIM... BUT I CAN'T TELL WHAT HAPPENED.
    The God of Light's words eassed Richand a little, but he was still furious. Pointing up at the tower where Vent stood, he shouted, "Hook of Pisces!"
    A long tendril of ice shot out and latched on the platform, reeling Richand in at top speed. Flipping acrobatically and landing in front of Vent, he slowly raised his blade.
    "What... have you done with my son?"

Reaper of damned souls ShadwDemon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by The Storm View Post
    Ooc: Im gonna post... But I would like to say something that im sure cannot only be annoying me. Can everybody read eachothers posts completely, and then post? Im sorry... But its kinda like, buggin the crap outta me. @ ShadwDemon: Your guys are at the gates, you cant notice Vent fighting anyone bc both Vent and my character are not even in the area anymore. plz edit.
    (ooc: sorry about that. with all the reading through everyones posts, i got lost on where everyone was. my post is edited.)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post

"Why. Won't. This. Break!" Vibro kept slamming his sword on a large, gold and silver blade Seth was holding. Each time Seth felt it vibrate like his scythe had, yet it would not shatter. Seth had restored his hearing a few moments ago just so he could hear the frustration in the generals voice. "Break damnit! Shatter! Crumble! Do something!"
    "Oh you want it to do something? Then how about this?" Seth lashed out and stabbed at Vibro as he quickly jumped back. Seth gave a small chuckle at Vibro's enraged expression.
    "I've hit that sword's resonance point at least fifty times now, each time I hit harder. Why doesn't it shatter like your pathetic scythe?"
    "You obviously weren't fully informed of my abilities were you? This is the Eternal Blade, given to me by my gods. They forged it and enchanted it so that it will never dull..." Seth grinned, "...And never break."
    Vibro yelled as he charged at Seth slashing at him. Seth used his sword to parry the blows until Vibro tried to stab his head. Seth quickly tilted his sword so that Vibro's glanced off harmlessly and he stumbled forward. Seth took the opportunity and delivered a massive slash to Vibro's chest. Vibro stumbled back clutching his wound, blood dripping from it. "You... you haven't bearten... beaten me."
    "I'm lucky you aren't as powerful as Nogeth. I don't think I would've been able to get him to attack in a blind rage or manged to inflict a wound of that size. Now, give up and your life will be spared. Continue fighting and I will kill you. That I promise you."
    Vibro gave a quick look around. As he did he noticed Vent rush into Valentine Tower. So it's almost time huh? Well I can go a bit longer before I'll need rest. Vibro turned to Seth and spat at the ground in front if him. "Bring it."
    Nero ran into the area where Vibro was fighting and saw that he got slashed across the chest. He rushed to his side and put his hand on his back. "I think you should sit down and let Alicia take a look at you.

Alicia ran up in front of Nero and Vibro.

Nero looked at Vibro. "Sir, take the rest you look like you could need it." Nero drew his sword and his gun. "I'll take him."

Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley View Post
    Siana flew through the air and tumbled to the ground. Rolling back up, she got ready to use a blazing fire attack, but she realized someone was in the way. A claked figure pointed his staff towards Yamata.
    "No! There will be no more death!"
    Siana recognized the voice. Shocked, she spoke softly.
    "Night...?"
    The cloaked figure tightened the folds of cloth around his face.
    "I'm... nobody."
    Yamata stared at the stranger. "If you're nobody then get out of my way." He knocked the staff away so it wasn't pointing at him.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Vent kept his eyes closed as Richand came up. "Caedus Zamikios..." Vent opened his eyes, they were glowing bright blue. "...Is dead!" Vent pulled himself to his feet using just hus power. He drew his blades and got into his stance, his eyes still glowing blue. "You will die as well. You cannot hope to defeat me without accessing your full might. In fact I don't believe you will even be challenging without your Constellation Form."

--Meanwhile--

Vibro nodded and stepped back.
    "And so I meet another general. So what is your name?" Seth kept his sword by his side, ready to strike at a moments notice. Both the geneeals I have fought had a unique and strange ability. I have no doubt he likely will as well. And I must have lightning fast reflexes if I am to outspeed a bullet. Better play defensive for a bit. Seth's grip on his sword tightend as he awaited Nero's reply.

SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK CG_Reaper's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    Lucas looked at the incoming crystals. Wow,easy to get rid of. He brung another wall of stone up to stop the incoming ice. Theice crystals stabed into the stone wall and stayed in place. Now take this. He put his palm against the wall and then pushed it forward to make a spikey wave come at the girl who was coming for an attack.

Made by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "S***!" Sela quickly jumped up and flipped over the wall. As she did she landed and looked at Lucas. Damn him. All this stone means he may as well be untouchable. But everybody has a weakness! I just gotta find his! Sela yelled as she charged in and stabbed her spear towards his throat.

SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK CG_Reaper's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    Lucas Spun to the side but was scrapped on the helmet by the jab. He then made an uppercut motion with his sheild. The ground rumbled and a rocky fist came out of the ground to hit the girl. She is very quick.
    Last edited by CG_Reaper; 11-06-2009 at 12:00 AM.

Made by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Richand's mind fell blank.
    Caedus... my son...
    He stared at Vent, his eyes red with sadness.
    "You've killed another innocent... you monster..."
    Richand pushed the deepest recesses of his power.
    NO, RICHAND! THE POWER-SUPPRESSENT IS STILL ACTIVE! YOU'LL DESTROY YOURSELF FROM THE INSIDE!
    Richand didn't hear the words of caution.
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
    Waves of white light burst forth from Richand's body. As they cleared, a shining figure in golden-white armor stepped forth. Stargleam glowed brighter than ever as Constellation Richand's shining white hair danced like a raging inferno.
    "Vent, I cannot forgive you for this!!!"
    Richand lashed out with a lightning-fast sword thrust.
    -MEANWHILE-
    Night's eyes glowed purple from behind his cloth. When he spoke it sounded more unnatural and demonic than before. The staff glowed purple.
    "You... do not want to see me when I get angry..." Night growled ferally. It took all of his power to keep the darkness from bursting forth.

Ads