LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4502-2562-8927-3042
    Alcia noticed the skill in Seth's fighting style. He's good, but no match for General Nero. I can't believe General Vibro was injured this bad. Must have lost his temper.

Then she noticed Vibro smiling. I guess the time for fun is up. She braced herself for whatever was gonna happen.
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Click here to level up my card!

If you like fanfics then enjoy this site. My profile.

I can't remember were I heard it but I just remembered it.
    It's only funny until someone gets hurt...
    Then it's hilarious!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Night put up his hand and released an equal shot of darkness to cancel it.
    "I'm going to make you scream!"
    With his other hand, he summoned a shadowy claw of darkness that surrounded his hand like a glove, then slashed with it repeatedly.
    -MEANWHILE-
    Richand looked up at him.
    "I don't know... where you got that idea... but you're wrong! I met Storm... I fought him... and I knew his plans. They weren't for peace, I promise you!"

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "Then you truly are a pawn in the corrupt world. Allow me to show you why the just shall defeat the corrupt!" The air around Vent began to look warped as he concentrated his power. The tower itself began to shake.

Vibro was watching closely what Vent was doing. When he saw the distortion he knew the time had come. He used his power to magnify his voice, so much tgat everybody within a mile of the city could hear it. "Shadows, down!"
    All around the city the Destrian Shadows stopped and croutched down. If they were about to kill they stopped, if they were about to be killed they stopped. The Shadows put complete trust in thier orders and obeyed.
    Vibro quickly used his power to knock Lucas down and covered him in a sound shield. That'll do.

"Never faced your speed before? You don't know me very well. I faced someone as fast as you in the Conflict. Don't assume to know everything!" Seth readied a strike when he heard Vibro yell. He turned and saw every Shadow instantly kneel down and cover thier heads. Almost like they're giving up. But why in the middle of battle would you call a surrender when you are so clearly willing to die for your beliefs?

Sela was going to attack when she saw Lucas get knocked down. Who did that? She looked around seeing all the Shadows getting down. "We won? We won!"

Vibro yelled one more thing before ducking down himself. "Brace yourselves!" Vibro ducked down and pulled Alicia down as well.
    Up above the tower, the distortions around Vent grew larger as the tower shook ever harder. Finally Vent thrust his hands out with a mighty yell. The distortions vanished as an invisible waved hit the city from above. Everyone not of the Shadows began to be pushed by seemingly nothing. The power was pushing them out and as much as the fought they couldn't resist as they were shoved out.
    Seth dug his scythe into the ground and tried to brace himself. "Damn it! Not again!" As he did he looked up to see a soldier being sent into him. Damn. The soldier collided with Seth, causing his sword to budge out of the ground sending both flying away.
    Sela was fairing much the same but with a different problem. As she was flying back he foot kept banging against things causing the ice she covered it with to begin cracking. Come on, hold out. Gotta hold out until this is over.

The Destrian's weren't feeling much. Each felt a slight tug but didn't move. They would wait until the task was done. They would wait until the were ordered.

Member #
    Friends
    1800-0000-8919-9999
    Within the city Fringe noticed the sound of battle seemed to have ceased. As she picked up a worn out metal shoulder plate she began to feel a slight tug, pulling her toward the city gate. She tried to ground herself in the city, wind rushed from behind her and began to push against the mysterious power attempting to get Giles and herself out.
    Click to hatch dragons!

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Richand dug his sword into the ground, but slipped and was slowly getting dragged off the tower.
    "Vent... Renit will not fall! We cannot be broken... I'm sorry that what you've been following is misguided... I will find a way to show you!"
    Richand was blasted off the top of the tower and soared through the air as e depowered to normal Richand.
    -MEANWHILE-
    Siana used a Crystal circlet shield to absorb most of the force.
    It's pushing us into the woods! We'll have to regroup!

Reaper of damned souls ShadwDemon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Nero stayed knelt as he felt a wave of pressure pound and pound agaimst him, but he wouldn't budge.

-MEANWHILE-

Yamata dodged Night's attack and when he heard Vents voice he immediatly knelt to the floor and covered his head.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Night took full force of the blast with a shield of darkness. It seemed that the dark wave had little effect on the demon-possessed warrior.
    "What foolishness is this?"
    Night slashed downward with his shadow claw.

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Ooc: Ummm... BUMP!!! Somebody post, this 1 - 2 posts per day crap isnt cutting it... especially when those one or two posts are basically one liners.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    1800-0000-8919-9999
    OCC: I believe most of us are waiting for the alKJAL;DFJLADSFJFFFF BLOW THESE HEROIC FOOLS OUT OF HERE post. We're kind of stuck otherwise; Until someone is assertive and transports the lot of us. I think.
    Click to hatch dragons!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    OOC: i'm waiting on one thing. i'll finish this up once i get what i'm waiting for.

Ads