LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Oric continued pushing forward, now making his way up a set of stairs out of the courtyard. With Aquila's crimson blade leading the way, forced his way up to the armoury door. Oric blocked an overhead slash and then spun to his right, avoiding another blow. Out of the main body of Destrian Shadows came a large Minotour armed with a large hammer and shield. Oric's attackers backed off as the huge beast roared and charged at the Drosin king.

Oric ducked and weaved out of the way of the first charging attack, sheathing his sword and readying an arrow. Its back now open for an attack, Oric squeezed off three arrows at the minotour. The first arrow burried itself into the Shadow's right shoulder forcing him to drop down to a knee. The second projectile wizzed by the beasts ear narrowly missing and the third shot struck the minotours leg. Shaking off its injuries, the bull like animal charged forward again swinging its hammer repeatedly towards Oric.

Oric dropped and rolled under the first blow and used a combination of sword and shield to deflect the others. Now it was Oric's turn to go on the offensive. He lunged forward at the beast's ribs, however the minotour slid his shield over just in time to block. Next Oric strung together a combo of slashes and kicks, each time connecting with the oak of the Destrian shield. Finally, Oric faked a slash to his opponents chest and quickly dropped down following through at its legs.

Aquila met flesh cripleing the mythical animal, forcing it to collapse to the ground. The beast swung one last time at the Drosin king who side stepped the futal attempt severing the bull's head. Oric looked out into the courtyard. His men were driving the attackers back. Their phallaxs were holding and the Shadows were begining to break formation and run. However something didnt seem right. Just Oric's men began to make their final push to rid the streets of Peace city from its attackers, the shadows began to drop like flys. But not from a drosin arrow or blade. They were willingly throughing themselves on the ground.

Bewilldered Oric looked up to the tower to see one of Shadows generals hovering above Valentine tower. He watched in horror as his men began to get dragged out of the city by some invisable force. Soon Oric himself began to feel the effects. His feet began to slowly slide back. He dug his knife inbetween two cobble stones and held on tightly. However the blade slowly began to bend and then snapped, sending Oric flying out of the city and into the original battlefield outside.

He landed with a thump and skided a few feet, rolling over on his side. Oric had landed on his arm and suspected it to be broken. Utterly shocked by the battles sudden change in direction, Oric gingerly rose to his feet and began to call out orders. "Reform ranks!! Organize yourselves!" But everyone was so spread out and confused the words had no effect. "Fall back into the woods! Pull back to the woods!" He couldnt believe he was saying it, but Oric was ordering a retreat. He had no other choice. At least for now, the Shadows had control of Valentine City.

Reaper of damned souls ShadwDemon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley View Post
    Night took full force of the blast with a shield of darkness. It seemed that the dark wave had little effect on the demon-possessed warrior.
    "What foolishness is this?"
    Night slashed downward with his shadow claw.
    Yamata grabbed the blade with his panther claws and threw Night farther away from the city and knelt back down on the floor, covering his head.

-MEANWHILE-

Nero slightly looked up from his arm and saw what was going on at the top of the tower. Most of what he saw started to turn into a blur, he then suddenly put his head back beneith his sleeve.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    As the last of the enemy was thrown from the city Vent let the flow of power cease. He landed on the tower before dropping to his knees. He felt exhausted. He could still move but he couldn't fight or use his power, not for a few days at least. He shook off the wave of exhaustion and headed down the tower.

--Meanwhile--

As the gentle tugs the Shadows felt ceased, Vibro stood up. "Shadows, up! Form defensive positions!" The Shadows went to do as they were told. Vibro helped Alicia up and released the barrier he had placed over Lucas. "The city is ours."

--Meanwhile--

Both Seth and Sela were laying against a couple trees a few feet from each other. Seth had managed to stop himself by stabbing his sword into a few trees, as the force at first pushed him through many. But the sudden whiplash from his quick stop had broken his wrist in both arms. Sela had fared no better. She was clutching her foot as the ice cast she had placed over it was shattered. Seth stood up and walked over to her. "Need some help?" Sela just nodded in pain as she grabbed Seth's shoulder and pulled herself up. Seth quickly sealed his blade back into his jewel while Sela grabbed her spear and braced herself against Seth on one foot. Both heard Oric yelling for a retreat into the woods. "So since we're already in these woods, where we headin' old timer?"
    "Towards Oric. We need to find Richand and Siana as well. Each of us, to the best of my knowledge, had an encounter with a general. We need to discuss what we learned and be healed, so as to be better prepared the next time we take on the Shadows." Sela grunted and the two of them began heading towards Oric at a slow pace.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    As the energy cleared, Night snarled and leaped at Yamata.
    "Fight me, coward!"

Reaper of damned souls ShadwDemon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post
    As the last of the enemy was thrown from the city Vent let the flow of power cease. He landed on the tower before dropping to his knees. He felt exhausted. He could still move but he couldn't fight or use his power, not for a few days at least. He shook off the wave of exhaustion and headed down the tower.

--Meanwhile--

As the gentle tugs the Shadows felt ceased, Vibro stood up. "Shadows, up! Form defensive positions!" The Shadows went to do as they were told. Vibro helped Alicia up and released the barrier he had placed over Lucas. "The city is ours."
    Nero stood up and stood behind everyone of his soldiers that survived. "Men, denfesive formation. The Soldier stood in front of everyone else, putting their shields in front of them.

Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley View Post
    As the energy cleared, Night snarled and leaped at Yamata.
    "Fight me, coward!"
    Yamata stood up. "I have no need to fight you now." He put his weapons on his back and ran to the castle and ran inside the walls.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Night laughed.
    "Fine then... I have no wish to fight a coward... then I will fight you!"
    He turned on Siana.
    "Night, no! I don't want to fight you!"
    "I'm not the Night you speak of... I am Chillam, the Eyemillion!"
    Last edited by GigaRidley; 11-15-2009 at 07:58 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Once Vent reached the bottom of the tower he searched out another general. Eventually he found Vibro and Nero by each other coordinating the Shadows. "Generals, I leave the city in your hands. The Great One tasked me with a mission to do after we had taken the city. Seeing as it is ours, that time has come. I will return once I've finished my orders." With that Vent turned and headed down the hole he had spoken to Caedus in. He quickly set off in a jog towards the youth. Time for your first trial as a Shadow, young Zamikios.

--Meanwhile--

"Chilliam, I haven't heard from you in years." Seth was walking up with Sela at a slow pace. "Sadly I don't believe catching up is something you'd like doing. So back to the demon realm with you." Seth's eyes glow as he said a quick spell. Suddenly an orb of light flew out and hit Night in the chest.

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Caedus was gazing upon a barren plateau. The dust smelled sweetly of fresh blood. He turned his gaze to the side and saw a woman lying on the ground... Clutching her chest. Blood was pouring from open wounds all over her body... She resembled more of a stitched rag doll than an actual woman. Tears were streaming down her face... Mixing with the blood, turning them an orange color. A dark figure strode towards her broken body, hooded in a dark cape. His eyes glowed ferally yellow.

The woman whimpered as she tried to crawl away from the man, but he lifted his boot and brought it down upon her legs. The sickening sound of the bones in her legs snapping nearly made Caedus throw up. The shreiking cry of pain that followed made his ears ring and tears of his own start to billow. The woman whimpered and cried... While the cloaked figure scoffed at her.

She belched blood as she tried to speak to the figure... In an attempt to plea for her life. "P... Please... Please Ca... Please stop..."

The figures reply was his fist closing around her neck to silence her whimpering. He lifted her off the ground by her throat, and dangled her over a cliff. Her blood poured out as she clutched at the hand that was strangling her. Her resistance was useless.

"C... Caedus... Son... P... Please help me..."

Caedus' tears increased as he tried to move forward but some force was anchoring him as he was unable to do anything. His screams seemed to have no impact, not on his mother nor on the figure who was strangling her. He screeched at the figure in hatred... But stopped a moment as he looked into the figures eyes. They were ferally yellow, but completely bloodshot and filled with water.

A single tear let itself fall from the figures eye before it spoke.

".... Im sorry..."

Caedus watched his mother's face turn blue as the life was strangled out of her. As soon as she stopped wriggling and resisting... The figure let go. He watched his mother fall... For a long time.

Caedus woke up screaming. His mother's screams still piercingly ringing in his ears. His mind was going crazy. What had he just seen? Was it reality? Was it the future? Or was it simply an illusion of his imagination? He didnt know the answer. All he knew... All he could remember... All he could think about was the look on his mother's face, and the look of saddening hatred on her murderers.

He buried his face in his hands again as his tears streamed freely. But then, he heard footsteps coming around the passageway. He quickly wiped his eys and face clean of any reminiscent water, his eyes still bloodshot red from the harsh crying. He stood up and attempted to gather his stature before confronting whomever was coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "Good, you're awake." Vent came up from the tunnel. He walked up the Caedus and looked at him for a moment. "Something wrong Caedus? You need to be in top form if you are to pass the trial."

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Caedus' reply was a cracked snarl.

"I dont need your pity... Im fine... whats going on?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Ads