LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 358
  1. #31
    Ouroboros GigaRidley's Avatar
    Member #
    48132
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Larchmont, NY
    Posts
    900
    Friends
    51
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Siana sighed.
    "I guess you're right, but regardless, Richand and I need to go and talk to Oric. Please, tell us what you know on the way, and you can split off before we get to Negliv. We can meet up with you later."
    -MEANWHILE-
    Quote Originally Posted by BurrHenry View Post
    A bullet whistled through the air, and struck the soldier leading the assault. He fell down with a cry. Fringe stumbled back due to the pistol's recoil, and swore. As she recovered herself, she turned her eyes back to the scene, and (as fast as her relatively inexperienced hands would allow her) prepared to fire again, but...
    ... the last and the largest of the soldiers had changed his path and ran toward Fringe, bringing his gigantic axe up for a mighty swing. He swung downwards with vigor.
    "DIE!"
    Night slid into the way and blocked the axe's blade with his staff, parrying it but grazing his left arm in the process. The sleeve of his cloak ripped open to reveal a horrible mark, purple and glowing. The mark depicted a mighty serpent circling down the arm, and lining its' body were hundreds and hundreds of eyes. Night didn't notice that the mark was showing.
    "This is your last chance! LEAVE!"
    The guard payed no heed to what Night was saying, and instead gazed, horrified, at the mark on his arm.
    "What... what are you?!?"
    Night realized the mark was visible and quickly covered it over with the remaining part of his sleeve. He looked up with a mixture of sadness and anger on his face.
    "I'm... complicated."
    Night twirled his staff around and brought it up for a final, punishing blow to the guard's chin, this time with a visible aura of darkness surrounding the blow. The guard collapsed, completely knocked out. Night didn't bother to turn back to Fringe and Grim as he spoke.
    "I'm sure you've got some questions about me now... but I'll answer them once we're out of this burning city. Help me move the soldiers that are still alive out of this burning place... I don't want them to die."

  2. #32
    Accidentabitch! BurrHenry's Avatar
    Member #
    63325
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Namby Pamby Land
    Posts
    4
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1800-0000-8919-9999
    Fringe gave Night a stare of annoyance, and inaudibly said, "You don't want them to die? Didn't you just kill some of them?" Before moving to help, she fired another bullet into the corpse of the man she had shot down, 'So that there may be one less time I can kill.'

    She noticed Night was already lugging limp bodies out of the area, and walked over to a small looking soldier, and began to drag him toward the forest, and mused about how unfortunate it was that there was some sort of strict moral code in place that stated you owe something to someone who saves your life. Even if that someone is incredibly suspicious...On the other hand, saving the living soldiers didn't seem like a villainous act...But that marking...

    Wanting someone to share her thoughts with, she looked over to Giles and said, "Hey, Old Man...You think we can trust this guy?"
    Click to hatch dragons!

  3. #33
    Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    54492
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,337
    Friends
    38
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Caedus did not back down. Though Oric was larger, older, more respected, and much more adept than he, he never backed down from anything, and he was not going to start here. He recoiled a bit from Oric's thundering voice, but did not give ground. When Oric finished talking, Caedus smiled.

    "I was hoping you might say something like that."

    Caedus pulled a roll of parchement from inside his vest and unrolled it onto the table next to Oric's own map. It was a map of Destry, or, what used to be Destry. The map was dated to have been scribed around 18 years ago. Caedus could tell Oric was slightly confused. Caedus put the two maps next to eachother.

    "If you look here," Caedus pointed at Oric's map of the area just attacked, "You can see that the Shadows have their choice of hiding anywhere in the forest or mountain region near, because they have the land to themselves and they know the land."

    Caedus paused a moment, then continued.

    "And over here," he pointed to the identical spot on his own map, "It shows that there is no city there, and instead shows various outposts along with the only suitable places to make camp."

    He stopped talking and looked at Oric. He did not seem to understand what he meant.

    "Dont you see? The key to the future is in the past! We can use this old map as a marker! They scribed all locations that would be even remotely suitable to make a camp at for a few people. It even has the underground tunnel network that the Destrians used in the Destrian Conflict against us! We are talking about a large terrorist force! They have to have food and cover in case of attack, so," Caedus drew a circle on Oric's map, the southwest forest region of New Salfir, "This would make the most sense for a base as the vast activity of the underground network here and the forest being a life bringer already would make the most suitable location to hide an army!"

    Caedus gave a pause, smiled, and continued.

    "Another fine place would be here," he pointed in the southeastern ridge of the Calpinnean Mountain Range, "Plenty of coverage, easily able to hide large numbers, and the Tricemian Boars along with other large animals living there would make perfect hosts for feeding the armies, not to mention the mines that go through Mount Calpine giving way to forging and all other resources the Shadows would need. It is possible they have multiple bases, more factual as a matter of fact, but the Mount Calpine and the Calpinnean Mountain Range would yield them the most spoils if they plan for war!"

    Caedus took a step back, smiling a moment, admiring his own genius before Oric spoke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post


    EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

  4. #34
    Not Here Shadow*91's Avatar
    Member #
    55593
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Another site.
    Posts
    1,915
    Friends
    38
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "Alright." Seth held up his hand and it glowed for a moment. His gloves flew back to him an he quickly grabbed them and put them back on. "What I know it the Shadows have at least three seperate bases, one is in the forest of new Salfir. I don't know the other two but I am searching. And the most useful information I have found is in regards to thier leadership. The Shadows are led by some powerful Destrian that wants revenge on the rest of the countries. He leads and from what I've been able to gather there are at least four commanders in this little army. One has a somewhat feral appearance, one carries a gun and sword, another carries a blood red blade and a blue pendant around his neck. All of them seem to report to the final. He wears blue with two swords accross is back in the shape of an X. I haven't discovered any names but the first three report to him so I believe he ranks higher. If we can capture him, perhaps he can lead us to thier leader. The fastest way to kill a serphant is to cut off its head. Find the commander in blue, then the leader." Seth turned to leave before turning back. "Oh, I almost forgot. There is one more thing. The Shadows, there targets may not make sense at first but each one is a part of something. Trace the line accross a map and it reaches from southern Salfir and snakes its way accross. If they follow this pattern then I can take a guess at thier next target, as it's the only one close enough to make the line. I believe they are headed to the capital of new Salfir, Peace City. Though you'll likely know it better by it's old name." Seth looked very grave and turned back towards the door. "You'll know it... as Valentine City, formerly Destry's capital."
    Last edited by Shadow*91; 09-28-2009 at 03:10 AM. Reason: messed up on something. needed to fix it.

  5. #35
    Reaper of damned souls ShadwDemon's Avatar
    Member #
    58969
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Battling against my brothers
    Posts
    0
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley View Post
    Siana sighed.
    "I guess you're right, but regardless, Richand and I need to go and talk to Oric. Please, tell us what you know on the way, and you can split off before we get to Negliv. We can meet up with you later."
    -MEANWHILE-
    Quote Originally Posted by BurrHenry View Post
    A bullet whistled through the air, and struck the soldier leading the assault. He fell down with a cry. Fringe stumbled back due to the pistol's recoil, and swore. As she recovered herself, she turned her eyes back to the scene, and (as fast as her relatively inexperienced hands would allow her) prepared to fire again, but...
    ... the last and the largest of the soldiers had changed his path and ran toward Fringe, bringing his gigantic axe up for a mighty swing. He swung downwards with vigor.
    "DIE!"
    Night slid into the way and blocked the axe's blade with his staff, parrying it but grazing his left arm in the process. The sleeve of his cloak ripped open to reveal a horrible mark, purple and glowing. The mark depicted a mighty serpent circling down the arm, and lining its' body were hundreds and hundreds of eyes. Night didn't notice that the mark was showing.
    "This is your last chance! LEAVE!"
    The guard payed no heed to what Night was saying, and instead gazed, horrified, at the mark on his arm.
    "What... what are you?!?"
    Night realized the mark was visible and quickly covered it over with the remaining part of his sleeve. He looked up with a mixture of sadness and anger on his face.
    "I'm... complicated."
    Night twirled his staff around and brought it up for a final, punishing blow to the guard's chin, this time with a visible aura of darkness surrounding the blow. The guard collapsed, completely knocked out. Night didn't bother to turn back to Fringe and Grim as he spoke.
    "I'm sure you've got some questions about me now... but I'll answer them once we're out of this burning city. Help me move the soldiers that are still alive out of this burning place... I don't want them to die."
    Quote Originally Posted by BurrHenry View Post
    Fringe gave Night a stare of annoyance, and inaudibly said, "You don't want them to die? Didn't you just kill some of them?" Before moving to help, she fired another bullet into the corpse of the man she had shot down, 'So that there may be one less time I can kill.'

    She noticed Night was already lugging limp bodies out of the area, and walked over to a small looking soldier, and began to drag him toward the forest, and mused about how unfortunate it was that there was some sort of strict moral code in place that stated you owe something to someone who saves your life. Even if that someone is incredibly suspicious...On the other hand, saving the living soldiers didn't seem like a villainous act...But that marking...

    Wanting someone to share her thoughts with, she looked over to Giles and said, "Hey, Old Man...You think we can trust this guy?"
    Yamata began to follow the group silently, making sure not to alert them.

    -MEANWHILE-

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post
    Vent led the soldiers following him through a not often used path through the southern forest of the new Salfir. Once he came to a clearing he stopped, as did the men behind him. He knelt down, placing his hand on a rather large stone in front of him. He felt around for a moment before finding what he was searching for, a small indent in the rock. He unsheathed his sword and stabbed it into the indent and the ground shook. Suddenly the clearing opened revealing a torch lit path underground. Vent sheathed his blade and walked in. The soldiers followed and split off the seperate chambers for them. Vent himself went to his chamber. Outside its door was two guards. "Tell the other generals that I must speak with them." The guards nodded and headed off to find them. He entered his chambers and looked around. The room was carved out of stone and lit by a couple torches on the walls. There was a bed and a table with a map of Renit. Vent walked forward and place his katanas on the bed. He reached into a pocket on his vest and pulled out a small purple gem. Within the gem seemed to be a swirling vortex of smoke. The gem seemed to have a lifeforce of its own. Finally, Vent spoke. "The city has fallen great one. Your plan is one step closer to completion."
    Nero walked around the base and two solders came up to him. 'General Yamato, General Nogeth requests you to go to his chamber for a meeting.' Nero nodded at the solders. "Understood. You may go." The guards nodded their heads. 'Yes sir.' They continued on their rounds. Nero walked to Nogeth's chamber and knocked on the door...

  6. #36
    Not Here Shadow*91's Avatar
    Member #
    55593
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Another site.
    Posts
    1,915
    Friends
    38
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "Enter." Vent looked up to see Yamato enter. "Good, now we just need to wait for Vibro and Venator. We need to discuss our final target before we start our war." Vent looked back down at the map, content with waiting in silence.

  7. #37
    Reaper of damned souls ShadwDemon's Avatar
    Member #
    58969
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Battling against my brothers
    Posts
    0
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "Yes sir." He looked at Nogeth then at the map. "I had Yamata Takizaki search for any survivers on the field, but he hasn't be back with any information. Do you want me to go out and find him?"

  8. #38
    Not Here Shadow*91's Avatar
    Member #
    55593
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Another site.
    Posts
    1,915
    Friends
    38
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "No. I need to speak to all three of you about the great one's plan for our final target. Yamata will be fine and if not then we know he was foolish enough to fight someone he couldn't. Just wsit patiently for the other two and if you cannot do that then go and bring them here. I need to speak with all of you."

  9. #39
    Reaper of damned souls ShadwDemon's Avatar
    Member #
    58969
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Battling against my brothers
    Posts
    0
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    He let out a sigh and answered, "I'll stay here and wait. Yamata wouldn't pick a fight he knew he couldn't win." He placed his hands on the table and let out smile. "I trained him too well."

  10. #40
    Ouroboros GigaRidley's Avatar
    Member #
    48132
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Larchmont, NY
    Posts
    900
    Friends
    51
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyestGuy View Post
    "I'm not sure...", replied Giles. "Why are you so reluctant to kill them", he asked Night. "Not only have they tried to kill us, but they are evil. I refuse to waste any time helping you carry the bodies"
    "Evil... is a very strong word. No human being is pure evil-- we all have a little good in us. Pure evil... that's demonic. No person can have a heart full of darkness."

    "At least, I hope not," Night thought to himself.
    "I only take lives when it's absolutely necessary. These men may have tried to kill us, but I'm not going to leave them to die."
    Night wasn't sure what to think of the old man. On one hand, they were certainly on the same side, but on the other, he seemed to have no problem with taking lives. That wasn't the main problem, but he also seemed annoyed with the fact that Night wanted to save them.
    -MEANWHILE-
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post
    "Alright." Seth held up his hand and it glowed for a moment. His gloves flew back to him an he quickly grabbed them and put them back on. "What I know it the Shadows have at least three seperate bases, one is in the forest of new Salfir. I don't know the other two but I am searching. And the most useful information I have found is in regards to thier leadership. The Shadows are led by some powerful Destrian that wants revenge on the rest of the countries. He leads and from what I've been able to gather there are at least four commanders in this little army. One has a somewhat feral appearance, one carries a gun and sword, another carries a blood red blade and a blue pendant around his neck. All of them seem to report to the final. He wears blue with two swords accross is back in the shape of an X. I haven't discovered any names but the first three report to him so I believe he ranks higher. If we can capture him, perhaps he can lead us to thier leader. The fastest way to kill a serphant is to cut off its head. Find the commander in blue, then the leader." Seth turned to leave before turning back. "Oh, I almost forgot. There is one more thing. The Shadows, there targets may not make sense at first but each one is a part of something. Trace the line accross a map and it reaches from southern Salfir and snakes its way accross. If they follow this pattern then I can take a guess at thier next target, as it's the only one close enough to make the line. I believe they are headed to the capital of new Salfir, Peace City. Though you'll likely know it better by it's old name." Seth looked very grave and turned back towards the door. "You'll know it... as Valentine City, formerly Destry's capital."
    Siana took a step back, shocked.
    "So then they're trying to reclaim Destry's old capital? Are they going to try to restart Destry?"
    Richand nodded, his face serious.
    "It certainly seems that way... We'd better get going. If we hurry, we can be at Negliv within the hour. I just need to get something."

    Richand hurried back upstairs and entered his training room, the largest room in their house. Dummies lined the wall, bruised and battered from years and years of practice. At the end of the room, hung from the wall, was Richand's sword, Stargleam, and it's sheath. He took the sword from the wall and unsheathed it, the sword humming very softly. It had a slight glow to it, only visible if you focused on it carefully. Richand felt its' comfortable and familiar grip in his hand, clenching it tightly.
    "Let's go."
    Last edited by GigaRidley; 09-28-2009 at 08:37 PM.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. RP sign up- Realms
    By Shadow*91 in forum Board Games
    Replies: 210
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 01:45 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 02:59 PM
  3. Official Resident Evil 5 Petition
    By bishbish77 in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 10:02 PM
  4. Free Realms free MMO from Sony for PC and PS3
    By Shiftfallout in forum Playstation Consoles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2007, 08:56 PM
  5. Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
    By Squall7 in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-17-2006, 07:35 AM

Search tags for this page

blue rose gun devil
,
crimson sword
,

evil sword

,
evil sword image
,

genesis sword

,
genesis sword katana magic
,
genesis' sword
,
genisis sword
,
knuckle vibro blade
,
magic sword
,
sound sword
,
sword of evil
Click on a term to search for related topics.