LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "I will head south and try to locate one of thier hidden bases. If they move to the capital before that then I shall try to stop them. When you've done everything you must then meet me at the capital. And good luck to you both." Seth turned and headed out to his horse which he left right outside the mansion. Seth mounted and took off at a fast pace.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    "We'd better get going too, Sia."
    Richand and Siana left out the backdoor and entered the stables, quickly emerging with two sleek, strong-looking horses. Hopping on, they set off at a speedy pace, keeping next to each other as they sped along.
    "Richand... if what Seth says is true, things are more dangerous than we thought... I'm worried about Caedus."
    "I know, Sia, so am I... but we'll see him soon enough. I'm sure that whatever Oric is planning, Caedus will have a say in it. And, don't worry," Richand added, seeing the downcast look on Siana's face, "He's the strongest boy I know."
    "I know..."
    In truth, Richand was just as worried as Siana. Although he knew Caedus was extremely capable, he couldn't shake the feeling that something bad could happen to him.

Member #
    Friends
    1800-0000-8919-9999
    Fringe stared at the two as they spoke, and then gestured to the body she recognized, he was still alive. She then said, "Look, either way...We should probably get out of here. Old Man...If it's any incentive to you, I know this one. There's a chance he could give us some information."
    Before waiting for them to respond, she began to walk, continuing to drag a body behind her. Trying to make it look like an easy task...If they weren't wearing this ludicrous armor...
    She asked, "So...Are we working together? At least until we get out of here?"
    Click to hatch dragons!

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Night nodded.
    "It seems that way, at least. Listen, Once we get into the woods, we can drop these men off where it's safe, and then I can take you to my cave. There's a little food there, and at least some shelter."

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by The Storm View Post
    Caedus did not back down. Though Oric was larger, older, more respected, and much more adept than he, he never backed down from anything, and he was not going to start here. He recoiled a bit from Oric's thundering voice, but did not give ground. When Oric finished talking, Caedus smiled.

"I was hoping you might say something like that."

Caedus pulled a roll of parchement from inside his vest and unrolled it onto the table next to Oric's own map. It was a map of Destry, or, what used to be Destry. The map was dated to have been scribed around 18 years ago. Caedus could tell Oric was slightly confused. Caedus put the two maps next to eachother.

"If you look here," Caedus pointed at Oric's map of the area just attacked, "You can see that the Shadows have their choice of hiding anywhere in the forest or mountain region near, because they have the land to themselves and they know the land."

Caedus paused a moment, then continued.

"And over here," he pointed to the identical spot on his own map, "It shows that there is no city there, and instead shows various outposts along with the only suitable places to make camp."

He stopped talking and looked at Oric. He did not seem to understand what he meant.

"Dont you see? The key to the future is in the past! We can use this old map as a marker! They scribed all locations that would be even remotely suitable to make a camp at for a few people. It even has the underground tunnel network that the Destrians used in the Destrian Conflict against us! We are talking about a large terrorist force! They have to have food and cover in case of attack, so," Caedus drew a circle on Oric's map, the southwest forest region of New Salfir, "This would make the most sense for a base as the vast activity of the underground network here and the forest being a life bringer already would make the most suitable location to hide an army!"

Caedus gave a pause, smiled, and continued.

"Another fine place would be here," he pointed in the southeastern ridge of the Calpinnean Mountain Range, "Plenty of coverage, easily able to hide large numbers, and the Tricemian Boars along with other large animals living there would make perfect hosts for feeding the armies, not to mention the mines that go through Mount Calpine giving way to forging and all other resources the Shadows would need. It is possible they have multiple bases, more factual as a matter of fact, but the Mount Calpine and the Calpinnean Mountain Range would yield them the most spoils if they plan for war!"

Caedus took a step back, smiling a moment, admiring his own genius before Oric spoke.
    Oric sat down on a four legged stool studing the two maps. He was amazed that Caedus had a map he had never seen before. Oric had spent hours upon hours searching through the archives, reading and researching everything he could on Destry. With this new information they could narrow the camp sites down to a few places.

Oric took his time comparing the two maps, taking note of the elabrate tunnel system under the Forest of Salfir. They had evidence of a network of underground passages streaching from Destry to Salfir during the war, but the enterences all either unknown or caved in.

Next Oric compared the attack sites to the possible base locations. The majority of the attacks came near the forests which supported Caedus' theory, however Oric noticed something else. A thin black line on Caedus' map streached from one of the tunnel enterences out into the middle of Destry. Where the line stopped a large tower was inked into the parchment. Hear was Valentine City, the pride and glory of the Destrians.

However that wasnt what caught Oric's eye, every city or outpost the Shadows had attacked fell right on or somewhere around the black line. He jumped to his feet realizing what was going on and spoke quickly, pushing his words out as quickly as possible. "Valentine City! They are going to try to retake Valentine City. Look here, this line right here." Oric's long digits traced the black line from the forest out into the heart of Destry.

"This line is a tunnel, one that we had no idea existed." Oric grabbed his map, lying it over Caedus'. "Notice how all of the attacks have come within marching distance from this line. They are using it for transportation, that is why they haven't been spotted they move underground, hit their target and then disapper back into the earth. Now they are running out of reachable targets, they've hit them all. Except for one, Peace City. The crown of New Salfir."

Oric rushed over to his desk, grabbing a bag and began stuffing important documents into it. He also packed a few quils and ink, slung the bag over his shoulder and moved quickly towards the door. Opening it forcfully he called out orders to one of the guards on duty, "Ready the Royal Guard! We move out at first light tomorrow."

He turned back to Caedus, holding the door open and spoke, "We have to get an army in place at that city. That city was Valentine's pride and joy, we can't let them occupy it. Send word to the Citadel and get ready. Tomorrow, we march for Drosin, we march for peace."

Reaper of damned souls ShadwDemon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by BurrHenry View Post
    Fringe stared at the two as they spoke, and then gestured to the body she recognized, he was still alive. She then said, "Look, either way...We should probably get out of here. Old Man...If it's any incentive to you, I know this one. There's a chance he could give us some information."
    Before waiting for them to respond, she began to walk, continuing to drag a body behind her. Trying to make it look like an easy task...If they weren't wearing this ludicrous armor...
    She asked, "So...Are we working together? At least until we get out of here?"
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley View Post
    Night nodded.
    "It seems that way, at least. Listen, Once we get into the woods, we can drop these men off where it's safe, and then I can take you to my cave. There's a little food there, and at least some shelter."
    As Yamata continued to followed he stepped on a piece of wood and snapped it. He cringed and ducked behind a pile of debrie hoping they didn't hear anything.

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Caedus smiled. That was more like the Oric he knew. take action, swift and confident.

"I will return to the Citadel and let them know of our intentions. When I am able, I will join you at Peace City."

Caedus quickly left the room, took a horse from his carriage outside, and rode off into the distance. Thoughts crossed his mind... And one in particular made his face scrunch with worry. Instead of going to the Citadel, he took a sharp turn westward, towards the Calpinnean Mountain Range.

I must see where they are hiding... If they have a base in the Mountain as well, Oric could be walking into a trap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    "WAIT!"
    Night stiffened. He was sure he had heard something snap like someone had stepped on it.

"I think we're not alone..."

Member #
    Friends
    4502-2562-8927-3042
    Vibro was medatating to pass the time when a soilder walked up to him.
    "What is it you need?"
    "General Vibro sir, General Nogeth has requested an audiance with you."
    "Very well. You may return to your post now." He got up & was walked trough the door.
    I guess were finally gonna discuss what are next target is.
    Vibro stoped before a door & knocked.
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Click here to level up my card!

If you like fanfics then enjoy this site. My profile.

I can't remember were I heard it but I just remembered it.
    It's only funny until someone gets hurt...
    Then it's hilarious!

Reaper of damned souls ShadwDemon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Nero looked at the door and opened the door, showing Vibro on the other side.

"Greetings Vibro. Come in." He gestured inside. "Now we wait for one more."

-MEANWHILE-

Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley View Post
    "WAIT!"
    Night stiffened. He was sure he had heard something snap like someone had stepped on it.

"I think we're not alone..."
    Yamata laid flat then using all his speed he ran to another part of the building breaking things as he went. He ran from one place to another trying to throw them off from where he was.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Ads