Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234

RPers! Vote for the next big RP! >=D

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on here. Let me stop and say, I know, me and RPs have a rocky history. But my reasons for that are out the window and I can finally see one to the end.

While I was gone, I came up with some good ideas for RPs. Some great, some totally awesome. I can't decide on which I hope to do so I'm putting it to a vote amoungst you RPers. The votes go in a point system. You vote for the top 3 you want to see. your #1 choice gets 3 points, #2 choice gets 2 points, ect. So without further adue, here are the nominees.

The nominees are broken into two sections. Failed Attempts and New Ideas. The Failed Attempts won't have too deep a discription because most of you already know them.

Failed Attempts:

Seekers of the Lost Treasure
    This one seemed to be the most promising of my RPs. It almost took off, but due to certain cercumstances, she never made it.

Ghostbusters: City of Darkness
    I love Ghostbusters, and I love RPs. I wanted to see a RP that had the potential to not only be awesome, but absolutely halarious.

The Other Plot
    A story that goes along the Subspace Emissary story in Brawl, set in a different world.

New Ideas:

The Alternate Plot: War Amoungst Ourselves
    With Tabuu gone, and the Majestic 12 defeated, the remaining heroes try to find peace once again, but one day shortly after the Majestic 12 ordeal was over, the Alloy Empire came knocking at the Smash Worlds door. What did they want? Peace. Peace that unintentionally brought chaos. The Alloys appologized for the outbreak of their brethern clan, their polar opposites, the Subspace Emissary, and offered the residence of Smash World their guidance and protection from anything like this to happen again. After consulting to the governmental leaders of the world, an act was passed. All of those involved in the plight to stop the Subspace Emissary & The Majestic 12, and all heroes and super-humans at that, are to register under the new governmental power the Alloys have made. Basically meaning they can enlist in their army or be fugitives. This begins the War between heroes. Mario leading the Pro-Alloy Act group, and Fox McCloud leading the Anti-Alloy Act group. (Inspired by the comic book series Marvel: Civil War)
    preview
    Spoiler Alert!

The Alternate Plot: Band of Misfits
    Picture this, during the Subspace Emissary story when everyone becomes trophyized, instead of saving the heroes Sonic is defeated and trophyized himself. Instantaneously, all the world other heroes are being trophizes one by one. With no one to save the world who do you turn to? The answer... the other guys. Yep, a makeshift team of heroes must come together in a halarious journey to save the world from Tabuu. The other guys I speak of are characters from games that really don't have any importance to their series at all. Like Tingle from The Legend of Zelda, or the President from Pikmin. Do these misfits got what it takes to save the world? Probably not, but they're our last hope.

Intergalactic Games of Death
    A TV show that has been on the air since before we were even in existence is still the most watched station on TV across the galaxy and now it's coming to Earth! The show kidnaps people from a planet and puts them through high-tech gladiator like events that means either victory, or death. And now humans are on the roster.

Time War
    I really don't have much on this one but it still seems promising to me. Basically the timeline gets messed up and warriors from different times battle each other.

The Legend of Zelda: The Great War
    I assume 95% of us on this forum are fans of the Zelda series so I assume most of you know there was a great war fought in the Zelda series that has never been fleshed out in a game, just a tale in the games of a war long ago. When the 3 Godesses left the land they created, Hyrule, a sacred power was born from the point they exited the realm, the triforce. Also the point they left from was also a gateway to a holy land known as the Golden Realm. People worshiped the holy power of the triforce until one day, through the power of darkness, lust for its power arose. An army of darkness now plans to take the power in hopes of gaining the powers of a god. But for every shadow there is a light, and for every form light, there is hope. What stands in the way is the pure spirit of the Hylian army. But the humans cannot do this alone. With the aid of tribes like the Deku, Zora, and Goron, they stand there ground and prepare for battle.

So Called Heroes
    In a world in which is actually this world we live in, the REAL world, super heroes are just a part of fiction found in comic books, movies, and video games. But what if someone actually tries to be a super hero? No powers, no special abilities, they just put on a mask and go beat on some criminals and thugs. They'd get their ass kicked, that's what. But in New York City, home to so many fictional heroes, that wont stop a few people who are either really brave, or out of their f*cking minds. A few men and women of different ages and sizes try there hands at super heroism and become masked crime fighters. Hopefully they wont forget they're only human! Eventually after beating up enough lowlife scumbags who trys to steal grannys purse or rob a liquor store, they'll find themselves in trouble with some big league crime figures. Either they'll wish they never put on a mask, or teach these bad boys why you don't f*ck with good people. Some do it for justice, some do it for fun, and some do it cause it's been their dream since the second grade. What will you do it for?

TRON: Master Infection
    Two worlds exist in our reality. One is the world we live in. A world of flesh and blood creatures. The other is a world unknowingly made by man, or "users". A world of information, entertainment, and danger with forms of "life" made up of data on the other side of the screen.
    The year is 2009. Technology has advanced greatly since the 1984 threat of the Master Control Program and with it, the world of programs. With inhanced computer technology and things like the internet, a new era of greatness has arose for the programs. But new threats come along with these advancements such as viruses, wurms, hacking, etc. Worst of all, a human has gained the original script for the MCP program and rewrites it, enhances it, and modifies it as a virus and plans to unleash it upon the globe via internet to send the world of programs crashing and the world of men back to the stone age.
    Last edited by Bodine; 01-27-2010 at 03:39 PM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    7463-2792-2066-1973
    My favorite idea is The Alternate Plot: Band of Misfits.
    Attachment 11127Attachment 11126

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    its nice to see you've had so many new ideas.

sadly the only one i like is the Seekers one.

retired competive brawler her01771's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3653-1119-7805-0000
    hmmm... not bad...
    but insted of hte other guys, and have the alloys tryin to bring tabuu alive and the hero is you -yes you- you create a guy and challenge the universe.
    "I'm not afraid to take a stand
    Everybody come take my hand
    We'll walk this road together, through the storm
    Whatever weather, cold or warm
    Just let you know that, you're not alone
    Holla if you feel that you've been down the same road"
    -Eminem

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I like Time War. I dont like the intergalactic games one bc you ripped it off from Jimmy Neutron. lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    7463-2792-2066-1973
    Quote Originally Posted by The Storm View Post
    I like Time War. I dont like the intergalactic games one bc you ripped it off from Jimmy Neutron. lmao.
    Wow, you know what, I just realized your right. Lolz.
    Attachment 11127Attachment 11126

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Espmaster_ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Storm View Post
    Wow, you know what, I just realized your right. Lolz.
    I've yet to see the connection though :/

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    jimmy neutron had an hour long episode where they solved a riddle and then were forced to compete on an intergalactic game show. if they won, they got a hovercar and they could go home. if they lost, the earth was destroyed. they won but then fought to shut the show down for good.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Well crap, just when ya think you're being creative

But my idea is sort of on the extreme side. With high-tech weaponry and battle suits, red & black, the color theme of the show

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    still similar because for a couple challenges they were provided high tech equipment

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads