Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

Kingdom hearts RP sign up

iv'e been doing this KH RP with my boyfriend and i decided i want to take this into a bigger state and make this rp so more ppl can be in it. there will be NO DISNEY CHARACTERS included in this one so you all know.

each character can be made up or one of the main KH characters (disney ones excluded)

i also have a few characters here up for grabs if ya want em. it's first come first serve.

i have the person incharge of the heartless his name is taizen he uses a keyblade. (you can create a char profile for him)

Sora. (you can create a profile for him or make one up using refs from the games)

a heartless that has a mind of it's own but obeys taizen basically he is his second in command he also uses a keyblade made of shadows ( create a char profile and name for him)

also heres sumthing me and my BF decided. the heartless have become able to wield keyblades which are fused together by 2 shadow heartless and the use of a darkshard. and if the darkshard is removed from these keyblades they seperate and turn into the 2 shadows.

also if you have you have a costom keyblade like i do please give a discrip and it's abilities and so on

i will post my character's discrip and such as soon as possible and just so you all know my character is a arctic fox girl. also the location is set in antarctica which is her homeland. i will also post the backstory with my char profile as soon as i write it all up. but for now please leave a post with ur character profile and i will start the the actual RP when we got at least 10 ppl signed up.

please come join my Kingdom Hearts RP http://www.wiichat.com/board-games/6...p-sign-up.html
    Romans 14: 10-12
    10.You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down on your brother? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat.
    11.It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.'"
    12.So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God.

Member #
    YOU WANNIT?! IT'S YOURS MY FRIEND, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ENOUGH RUPPEES.
    Friends
    5649-5607-0254-5491
    I WANNA JOIN! I have a GOOD GUY for a character.

His name is Big O. His real name is unknown (well, I didn't come up with anything else.)

He wields two keyblades, and can disappear and reappear between space and time (meaning if Heartless were 1,000 feet away, he can transport himself there, and anyone who holds onto Big O's hands.) He is a super fighter, meaning, he is really good at combat. Very agile.

The first of the 2 keyblades is called "Alpha" and it's color is red and black. It has physical powers in it, like, when released in Alpha form, it increases Big O's strength, speed, defense, and magic, yet, makes him uncontrollable, making him hurt allies. This effect only lasts 20 seconds, and can be only used twice per day. And when Alpha form is released, a red aura hovers over Big O.

The second of the 2 keyblades is called "Omega" and it's color is blue and black. It has mental powers, like, manipulating objects (like tossing them at enemies, all sorts of stuff, like the Force). When Omega form is released, all attacks are turned into defense (like healing allies, giving them power ups, etc, etc. So, basically, Alpha is offensive, and Omega is defensive). When Omega form is released, a blue aura is hovering over Big O.

ALSO! When one of the keyblades is removed from Big O's hand, he cannot use the ability of that keyblade (like, when Alpha is removed, he cannot use Alpha form, or any other offensive abilities).

When Big O. uses BOTH forms (Alpha and Omega together), he is transformed into God form, which fuses the effects of Alpha form and Omega form together. When God form is released, Big O. is invincible against all types of attacks and damages. Yet, it comes with a price. When he uses God form, once the ability has worn out, he gains damage for the amount of time he uses God form, plus the damage he gained when he was in God form (like, when he gets hit by a heartless, the pain doesn't hurt him when he is in God form, yet it hurts him when he doesn't use it anymore, so that pain adds to the original pain he gets from using God form). Also, God form can only be used 1 time in every 2 years.

Is this good enough?
    Last edited by Blair D.; 12-26-2009 at 08:18 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Can i be genie? Lulz

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Blair D. View Post
    I WANNA JOIN! I have a GOOD GUY for a character.

His name is Big O. His real name is unknown (well, I didn't come up with anything else.)

He wields two keyblades, and can disappear and reappear between space and time (meaning if Heartless were 1,000 feet away, he can transport himself there, and anyone who holds onto Big O's hands.) He is a super fighter, meaning, he is really good at combat. Very agile.

The first of the 2 keyblades is called "Alpha" and it's color is red and black. It has physical powers in it, like, when released in Alpha form, it increases Big O's strength, speed, defense, and magic, yet, makes him uncontrollable, making him hurt allies. This effect only lasts 20 seconds, and can be only used twice per day. And when Alpha form is released, a red aura hovers over Big O.

The second of the 2 keyblades is called "Omega" and it's color is blue and black. It has mental powers, like, manipulating objects (like tossing them at enemies, all sorts of stuff, like the Force). When Omega form is released, all attacks are turned into defense (like healing allies, giving them power ups, etc, etc. So, basically, Alpha is offensive, and Omega is defensive). When Omega form is released, a blue aura is hovering over Big O.

ALSO! When one of the keyblades is removed from Big O's hand, he cannot use the ability of that keyblade (like, when Alpha is removed, he cannot use Alpha form, or any other offensive abilities).

When Big O. uses BOTH forms (Alpha and Omega together), he is transformed into God form, which fuses the effects of Alpha form and Omega form together. When God form is released, Big O. is invincible against all types of attacks and damages. Yet, it comes with a price. When he uses God form, once the ability has worn out, he gains damage for the amount of time he uses God form, plus the damage he gained when he was in God form (like, when he gets hit by a heartless, the pain doesn't hurt him when he is in God form, yet it hurts him when he doesn't use it anymore, so that pain adds to the original pain he gets from using God form). Also, God form can only be used 1 time in every 2 years.

Is this good enough?
    That is a PERFECT profile ur in for sure. now try to get more ppl to join!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiiluvr View Post
    Can i be genie? Lulz
    i said no disney chars dude

please come join my Kingdom Hearts RP http://www.wiichat.com/board-games/6...p-sign-up.html
    10.You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down on your brother? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat.
    11.It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.'"

Member #
    YOU WANNIT?! IT'S YOURS MY FRIEND, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ENOUGH RUPPEES.
    Friends
    5649-5607-0254-5491
    Just ignore Wiiluvr. He's a spammer with 5 accounts.

Member #
    Friends
    4502-2562-8927-3042
    So can we use a character form something else? Not disney of course. I'm going to think of a person for this. Also how many people can we have?
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Click here to level up my card!

If you like fanfics then enjoy this site. My profile.

I can't remember were I heard it but I just remembered it.
    It's only funny until someone gets hurt...
    Then it's hilarious!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by InugamiGod View Post
    So can we use a character form something else? Not disney of course. I'm going to think of a person for this. Also how many people can we have?
    you can use any character as long as they have a keyblade. and i will allow the use of up to 3 characters as long as there is a character profile for each character.

Member #
    Friends
    4502-2562-8927-3042
    Cool. Then I have work to do.
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Click here to level up my card!

If you like fanfics then enjoy this site. My profile.

I can't remember were I heard it but I just remembered it.
    It's only funny until someone gets hurt...
    Then it's hilarious!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by InugamiGod View Post
    Cool. Then I have work to do.
    great ^_^. i suppose i should type up mine soon.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    No Disney characters? What a rip! I wanna be Mickey or Jack Skellington. >=p

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads