LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 460
  1. #101
    live:OverlordClord spyro king's Avatar
    Member #
    63045
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    netherworld
    Posts
    233
    Friends
    60
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-6666-6666-6666
    so when will this RP start?

  2. #102
    Not Here Shadow*91's Avatar
    Member #
    55593
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Another site.
    Posts
    1,915
    Friends
    38
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    when WMBQ say it will. he's probably waiting for a few people to finish thier SUs first.

  3. #103
    WiiChat Member Espmaster_'s Avatar
    Member #
    60582
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    363
    Friends
    26
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7463-2792-2066-1973
    I'm waiting, I'm waiting, I'm waiting...
    Avatar drawn by Redreavus.
    Attachment 11127Attachment 11126

  4. #104
    live:OverlordClord spyro king's Avatar
    Member #
    63045
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    netherworld
    Posts
    233
    Friends
    60
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-6666-6666-6666
    oh yea we still need more evil characters almost everyone is good

  5. #105
    Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    54492
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,335
    Friends
    38
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I have 2 evil characters
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post


    EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

  6. #106
    WiiChat Member Espmaster_'s Avatar
    Member #
    60582
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    363
    Friends
    26
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7463-2792-2066-1973
    Quote Originally Posted by spyro king View Post
    oh yea we still need more evil characters almost everyone is good
    What are you talking about? Half the people in the RP started using evil characters as the second choice. Plus WMBQ himself said that there should be more good characters than evil.
    Avatar drawn by Redreavus.
    Attachment 11127Attachment 11126

  7. #107
    live:OverlordClord spyro king's Avatar
    Member #
    63045
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    netherworld
    Posts
    233
    Friends
    60
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-6666-6666-6666
    Quote Originally Posted by Espmaster_ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spyro king View Post
    oh yea we still need more evil characters almost everyone is good
    What are you talking about? Half the people in the RP started using evil characters as the second choice. Plus WMBQ himself said that there should be more good characters than evil.
    oh i forgot 0_0

  8. #108
    WiiChat Member Espmaster_'s Avatar
    Member #
    60582
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    363
    Friends
    26
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7463-2792-2066-1973
    Quote Originally Posted by spyro king View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Espmaster_ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spyro king View Post
    oh yea we still need more evil characters almost everyone is good
    What are you talking about? Half the people in the RP started using evil characters as the second choice. Plus WMBQ himself said that there should be more good characters than evil.
    oh i forgot 0_0
    We all forget sometimes.
    Avatar drawn by Redreavus.
    Attachment 11127Attachment 11126

  9. #109
    Not Here Shadow*91's Avatar
    Member #
    55593
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Another site.
    Posts
    1,915
    Friends
    38
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    @spyro: didn't you say you were going to have metal sonic? why don't you work on his SU?

  10. #110
    WiiChat Member Espmaster_'s Avatar
    Member #
    60582
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    363
    Friends
    26
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7463-2792-2066-1973
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post
    @spyro: didn't you say you were going to have metal sonic? why don't you work on his SU?
    Good idea.
    Avatar drawn by Redreavus.
    Attachment 11127Attachment 11126

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Official Halo 3 Discussion Thread
    By Syntax in forum Halo
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-17-2013, 02:24 AM
  2. We Chat - Discussion
    By Foxy in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 04:04 PM

Search tags for this page

bentley the turtle
,
bentley turtle
,
eclair farron
,
heaven shocking lunar fang
,
raccoon mask
,

sly cooper

,
sly cooper and the gang
,

sly cooper cane

,
sly cooper's cane
,
sly raccoon
,
tensa zangetsu hollow
,
?clair farron
Click on a term to search for related topics.