LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    being the super huge Zelda nerd i am, i must point out the only mistake made during your entire post Storm.
    in WW, the hylians did not pray for the goddesses to flood hyrule. they prayed for them to send a hero to save it. but when that never happened, they prayed for the goddesses to save them themselves. so the goddesses commanded the people to move to the mountain tops then they flooded hyrule, forever sealing ganon down there(or so they thought)

2. Ads

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Ass. lol. Thank you for pointing that out... I did seem to forget that. Im surprised you read the whole thing Shadow. kudos. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    2222-2222-2222-2222
    YES the return of Marth!!!
    The double team, Sora and Marth are back! Hell yeah!

retired competive brawler her01771's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3653-1119-7805-0000
    ok.Charactar: Shadow the hegdehog \Game: Sonic series \age: about 20\Picture: http://ui09.gamespot.com/1480/shadow...24_2.jpgshadow has a personality that is totaly unknown what he is thinking. he is sonic's rival but he has helped him in the past. he is not "good" but he will defend what is his. \History: Shadow's history remains a mystery, but he is a artificial being created by a human. he is still working on discovering his past, but he has found many things out. he can do many strange things like chaos control and more.
    im sorry i can't space it very well.
    ummm, id think he is a good guy.
    Last edited by her01771; 01-04-2010 at 06:18 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Quote Originally Posted by sorabrawl View Post
    YES the return of Marth!!!
    The double team, Sora and Marth are back! Hell yeah!
    That's right man. I can't wait!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by spyro king View Post
    WMBQ i have one question do i have to type alot 4 spyro to be done or a little?
    Add a bit more to the personality section and a bit more than that to the description section. You're gonna have to write quite a bit more for the history section.

Quote Originally Posted by sorabrawl View Post
    I am going to make an evil character. Well let's say he's a mercenary for Cateraun.
    Just remember that he has to be a video game character.

Quote Originally Posted by The Storm View Post
    (Sign up)
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley View Post
    (Sign up)
    Fantastic sign-ups, both of you. Accepted for both!

Quote Originally Posted by her01771 View Post
    (Sign up)
    I'm afraid this is not adequate... not only is it incredibly confusing, but it's also too short to pass. You're going to have to rework this to be accepted.

Even if things get heavy, we'll all float on alright

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Sorry, this is kind of poorly written... you should get the point though.

NAME: Cateraun

GAME:
    Saviors of the Ultimatum

PICTURE: N/A

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:

Cateraun is, most notably, 7 feet tall. This was the result of a dark spell that he cast upon himself as a young wizard. The spell caused him to grow continuously without ever decaying. In addition to the unstopped growth, he also reaped eternal youth from this spell.

Because of his descent into the dark arts, his skin has gone from a healthy human brown to a dark gray. His evil, beady eyes suffered the same effect, changing them from their natural green to pale gray. His hair is tangled, oily, thin, and jet black. Because he rarely trims it, it falls down to his shoulders.

He wears exactly what any Foraoan king would wear—a green robe with gold trimmings over comfortable day clothes with black boots, and a crown on his head. However, he changed to colors to his liking, toning them down to a monochrome of gray, with the crown being changed to the same jet black of his hair.

PERSONALITY:
    Cateraun is pure evil. Everything he does means something only to himself—if he acts kind or gives something away to someone, he is merely manipulating them. His actions are always directly linked to conquering some independent section of Forao, and he is lethally efficient. An expert at keeping in power, he often shocks his victims into submission by massacring innocents.

To keep political power, Cateraun will often kidnap princes and princesses of various states in Forao, as political alliances were made exclusively by marrying the offspring of kings, and alliances are threats to his reign. He would kill the princes and keep the princesses for his own purposes.

He is also an expert at manipulating powerful and materialistic individuals by giving them land in exchange for their service as destroyers of rebellion. When he is finished with them, he will often kill them outright to avoid them rising up against him in an act of mutiny. He is an expert at keeping their deaths quiet so that no one sees the certain demise of pledging loyalty to him.

Lastly, he is a strict Varenist—a religion that worships Varen, the Foraoan god of evil and dark magic. As such, he doesn’t believe in Nintendo, and is fully unaware of the Ultimatum. Even if he were, he would likely ignore it and continue his evil ways.

HISTORY:

Cateraun was born to a great wizard who was a member of the Sages. At the early age of nine years, he began rebelling against his fairly strict father, a practitioner of light magic, by doing the exact opposite and practicing dark magic in secret. He quickly found himself to have a natural skill for it, and by the time he was sixteen, he was stronger than his father. A year later, he decided that he was capable of caring for himself, and he mercilessly killed both of his parents.

He quickly ran away from the other Sages to find work in a nearby city called Meronne. For three years, he worked as a dream interpreter, making money by giving people false, often morbid, meanings of their dreams. Throughout this period, he was growing stronger and stronger in dark magic, until he was strong enough to travel to Capital City some 120 miles away and singlehandedly storm the royal palace. After massacring the royal family, he declared himself king and killed all initial protestors.

It took him five years to establish his position, as his takeover had been sudden, but once he did, he began taking over other parts of Forao at once. Within five years, at the age of 29, Cateraun owned more territory and citizens than any other king in all of Forao. Ever since then, he has been slowly adding to his territory and breaking the spirit of all rebels.

TRAITS:
    In addition to his political and military intelligence, Cateraun is a dark wizard, meaning he can cast hexes, curses, and other spells of destructive or self-indulgent nature. He is extremely skilled, and considered the best ever in the short, 200 year history of Forao. As aforementioned, he has acquired eternal youth, and cannot die of longevity.

He is also incredibly adaptive. He is able to figure our weak points in an instant, even if his foe is completely foreign. He also figures out how to use new technology or spells with little trouble whatsoever.

Even if things get heavy, we'll all float on alright

Member #
    Friends
    6666-6666-6666-6666
    Quote Originally Posted by her01771 View Post
    ok.Charactar: Shadow the hegdehog \Game: Sonic series \age: about 20\Picture: http://ui09.gamespot.com/1480/shadow...24_2.jpgshadow has a personality that is totaly unknown what he is thinking. he is sonic's rival but he has helped him in the past. he is not "good" but he will defend what is his. \History: Shadow's history remains a mystery, but he is a artificial being created by a human. he is still working on discovering his past, but he has found many things out. he can do many strange things like chaos control and more.
    im sorry i can't space it very well.
    ummm, id think he is a good guy.
    hes more of an anti hero

retired competive brawler her01771's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3653-1119-7805-0000
    yea my cpu is being stupid. it wont let me space and work correctly. i will remake it and post it back, ok?
    he wants to defend whats his. thats why i said that. i wanna reserve him too plz.
    Last edited by her01771; 01-04-2010 at 06:24 PM.
    "I'm not afraid to take a stand
    Everybody come take my hand
    We'll walk this road together, through the storm
    Whatever weather, cold or warm
    Just let you know that, you're not alone
    Holla if you feel that you've been down the same road"
    -Eminem

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Quote Originally Posted by WMBQ View Post
    (sign up)
    Sorry man, but a little too short. You're gonna have to beef it up before I accept you.

Also, I think I'm gonna make Ridley my villain... but then again, maybe not, I've already RP'ed as him plenty. Any suggestions?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Ads