LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2222-2222-2222-2222
    Sora walked through the town with almost a horrified look on his face. In his life, he had never seen anyone dead before. Maleficent, not even Xemnas would do this kinda thing, he thought. He looked right and saw a child, around the age of 7 pummeled by layers of debris. Sora ran over to the boy and thrown away the woodpiles that crushed the brown haired boy and put his fingers over his throat to check his pulse. It was silent...
    Suddenly, as Sora was remorsing the child's death, the boy started to choke the keyblader with a tight grip. Sora was shocked and started to become breathless after ten or so seconds. He looked deeply at the boy's eyes. They were devil red. He did not want to hurt him, in case he was still alive but he summoned a a ball of fire towards the kid to back him off and indeed he did.
    The zombie looked angry and his nails enlarged, causing his shoes to break off. His tongue grew snake like. The boy then grabbed another person's body and sickeningly, the child with his mouth sucked the skin, only leaving the skeleton. Sora was disgusted and rose his keyblade, ready for battle. The boy's skin, because he sucked someone else's, became two times as tough and his height enlarged by 6 feet. He was now a tower over Sora. The boy ran towards another dead carcass but Sora stopped him on his way. The boy, then tried to attack with it's green claws towards Sora but he blocked the attack with his blade. Sora kicked him back and slashed him across the side. The beast screamed and ran away, looking for a carcass. He couldn't get any behind Sora or the other heroes. He had to annihilate people in the other town.
    Sora looked behind him to see Link and the others.
    "We have to stop him before he reaches the other town. Quickly!"

2. Ads

Member #
    YOU WANNIT?! IT'S YOURS MY FRIEND, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ENOUGH RUPPEES.
    Friends
    5649-5607-0254-5491
    Mario jumped off Yoshi and allowed Sly to use him. "I was looking all over for you! Where are you about to go next?" Asked Mario. But then, he saw a giant cannon on one of the roofs of one of the buildings. "They must've created that..." Mario thought inside his mind. The cannon turned and aimed toward Mario, Sly, and Yoshi. One of the zombie cannon workers loaded the cannon with a cannonball with a skull and crossbones on it. Another zombie cannon operator looked through the scope, and aimed it at Sly. The cannon fired, but then, Yoshi opened his mouth, and ate the cannon ball, and shot it back at the cannon. "I wouldv'e eaten the cannonball, but it needed more salt." Said Yoshi. Mario then asked Sly, "We should help the others. What should we do?"
    Last edited by Blair D.; 01-10-2010 at 10:13 AM.
    Join BlackHawksFinest For Modern Warfare Reflex

Contact me for more information. Send me a Private Message or a visitor message.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjRNov4mwmI

Created by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    7463-2792-2066-1973
    -Sly-
    "Phew... That was close" he said. "Thanks, pal, I owe you one." Suddenly, he saw a giant rough-skinned zombie-boy heading out of town. He saw Sora chasing it, and then Sora yelled "We have to stop him before he reaches the other town. Quickly!" "He should head after that zombie, he seems to be headed out to demolish another town!" Sly yelled. Sly jumped on Yoshi and chased after the zombie with Sora.
    Attachment 11127Attachment 11126

Member #
    Friends
    5649-5607-0254-5491
    Mario saw the snake creature, and went to the other village to build defenses. Mario grabbed green small pipes that would turn into large green pipes and shoot giant Bullet Bills at incoming enemies (not harming heroes). Mario jumped on roofs and built the green pipes, and they turned into large pipes. He then had them turned to the entrance of the village! He then said to the villagers, "Get into your homes and stay there until we say it is safe to come out!" All the villagers ran to there homes an locked the doors. Mario stayed hidden at a position so he could attack the creature if the defenses failed.

Contact me for more information. Send me a Private Message or a visitor message.

Created by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    7463-2792-2066-1973
    Sly and Yoshi arrived at the town to see that Mario had beaten them there and had set up defenses. He dodged a Bullet Bill and went inside the town, where he climbed a pole up to climb ontop of a rooftop. He looked in the direction of the entrance and saw a horde of the zombies from the last town were now headed there along with there new leader, that 6 foot tall boy with rough skin. He saw Mario telling the villagers to stay inside until it was safe. "Good call, Mario" Sly said. "But be prepared incase the zombies get past our defenses."
    Attachment 11127Attachment 11126

Member #
    Friends
    5649-5607-0254-5491
    "We should hide, so they know we are not here." Mario went to go hide near a alley, but he can still see the entrance. Mario looked at the entrance, and they were in the defenses range. The green pipes turned, aimed, and fired at the zombie army. The snake was hit by one of them, but was smart enough to dodge the rest. The snake got into the village, but Mario jumped out, and whacked the snake in the face with his steel hammer. Fortunately, it did some damage, but not much. The snake responded by trying to hit Mario, but he dodged. The green pipes were blasting at the zombies and the snake, but it didn't do much against the snake. About 10 zombies were left, but they retreated back to the ghosttown.

Created by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Marth rubbed his feet gingerly, as it had been a long walk from their starting location to the outskirts of the ruined town. The throbbing subsided as he stretched out his legs and sat on a nearby rock. He had just heard about the undead that had inhabited the town and was now helping by using the Shield of Seal's magic to add fire to the ends of Link's arrows, ensuring that the zombies fell that much quicker. Marth continued this until the remaining zombies retreated back into the deserted village, then turned to Link.
    "That seemed almost too easy to me... those undead constructs seemed a lot more intelligent than that. I hope it's just my imagination..."
    Marth reattached the shield to his back and instantly felt weary. The shield was powerful, but it's power was far from infinite. If it ran out of magic to use, it drained the holder's magic to power itself.
    I'd better lay off the shield for now, Marth thought to himself. If we get into a fight and I've been weakened like this, it could be trouble for me!

Member #
    Friends
    5649-5607-0254-5491
    Mario goes over to Marth and gives him a mushroom. "Take this," Mario said, "It will help." Mario went back to fight the snake. Mario grabbed the snake's tail, whirled him around, and threw him back at the deserted village. The snake landed, but it was still alive. The snake decided to leave the village alone for now, and regroup. Mario decided to leave the turrents operational. He also decided to get the village a defense military, just incase the heroes win the battle, and another enemy attacks the village. Something they can handle.
    Mario decides to discuss this idea with the other heroes. He regroups the heroes. "We should give these village folks a defense military. How about it?"

Created by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Goku hated this. He had never seen a zombie or even heard of one before. But what he did know is that these were the people that lived in the village. Not fully understanding what they have become mixed with his pure heartedness made him unable to fight these creatures and confused him deeply. "Mister!" he said to the zombie that had attacked him. "Why are you doing this!? I don't want to hurt you!" the zombie lunged forward but Goku jumped above him and landed behind it. "Stop it! Stop it right now!!!" he demanded, but the undead remained persistent. It clawed and snapped at him while Goku just kept moving backwards to dodge. Goku lept at the creature. "STOP IT!!!" He yelled as he kicked the zombie. With his herculian strength, one kick turned the zombie completely into dust. Goku stood for a moment gathering himself. He looked over to Marth, who was nearest to him and said with an uneased, upset voice, "Why are these people attacking us!?"

Member #
    Friends
    5649-5607-0254-5491
    "These villagers were killed, and the attacker decided to use them to fend off attackers. He was probably going to make another headquarters here. So, he couldn't do it himself, he decided to use the dead people as workers. Goku, I am sorry, but we cannot leave these people alive. They might get to some other world, and attack that world. We must destroy them!" Said Mario. The zombies, with Goku, Marth, and Mario realizing it, surrounded the 3 of them. "Well, what do we do now? What is the plan?"

OCC: 8 sentences here.

Created by Shadow*91

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Ads