LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Member #
    YOU WANNIT?! IT'S YOURS MY FRIEND, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ENOUGH RUPPEES.
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5649-5607-0254-5491
    Mario recalled of telling the villagers of the unharmed village to stay inside there homes until it was safe. Mario turned to Sly.

"Sly, you go ahead and regroup with the others. I have to do something at the unharmed village." While Sly went to regroup with the others, Mario walked back to the village. He went around knocking on doors, telling everyone it was safe. The villagers cheered and gave Mario items for his team to use. Mario went to a blacksmith, and the blacksmith said, "Do you have to leave now? 'Cause I can make new weapons for you and your team for free. How about it?"

Mario thought about it, and he said, "I guess that is a good deal. I'll let the others know." After Mario went to the blacksmith, the mayor of the village walked up to Mario and said, "My dear friends, you have saved us all from the zombie invasion. We would like to put your names in our Hall of Glory. You and your
    team will be the first ones to get this kind of reward. Please accept this offer as a token of our gratitude"

Occ: wanna accept the gift?
    Last edited by Blair D.; 01-11-2010 at 08:13 PM.
    Join BlackHawksFinest For Modern Warfare Reflex

Contact me for more information. Send me a Private Message or a visitor message.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjRNov4mwmI

Created by Shadow*91

2. Ads

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Hoofbeats thundered like the waves of a trecheroues see as Ganondorf rode on, galloping with his stead. He saw a few groups of travellers but decided not to even pay the smallest attention to them. After all... What could a few peasants offer to the great King of Evil besides their lives? Ganon pushed the thought from his mind as he rode. He quickly found himself at the castle gates. Strangely enough, it was already open, and there seemed to be no resistance.

He dismounted his horse, and the beast lept back into another void that closed behind it. Ganondorf's boots clunked as they struck solid stone instead of the soft grassy dirt from before. His stride carried him swiftly past the Main Gate as he entered the Town Center. It seemed much like Hyrule to him... There was a vast marketplace in the center, and the castle's monumental form cast a shadow over the peasants and vassals and scum that lived beneath it.

Ganon strode forward, he thought it best not to go directly to the castle until he had gathered more information on this Cateraun. He made his way to a nearby alleyway, awaiting some kind of interesting spectator. He grabbed the first person who crossed his path by the throat and torqued them back into the dark alley with him. He pinned the old man he had grasped to the wall and spoke in a very stern voice, but soft enough to not be heard by outsiders.

"I need you to tell me everything you know about Cateraun!" Ganondorf demanded.

The old man's face went paler than any color in the spectrum, and his throat seemed to be locked.... For the man could not get words out. Ganondorf tightened his grip and asked the man again, pinning him harder against the wall.

"Tell me everything you know about Cateraun, old man, or I will destroy you!"

The old man's eyes slowly rolled into the back of his head and Ganondorf heard a snapping sound. The old man stopped breathing and Ganondorf looked puzzled for a moment. Realizing his grip had crushed the old man's windpipe and simultaneously broken his neck, Ganondorf frowned and tossed the body aside. He knew if he wanted to learn anything about Cateraun, he would need to try a different approach.

"I never was any good at interrogating prisoners..." He muttered to himself as he continued to survey the marketplace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Gruntilda

Her eyelids opened to find the sun beating down on them. She straightened her back, and realized she was in some sort of a mountain cave. Her boots clicked as she waddled out to the entrance, and looked around to find herself in a place that much reminded her of Spiral Mountain. She chuckled to herself as she surveyed the area, and much to her delight, she noticed something she had'nt seen in a long time. Her broomstick made its way to her side, and looked at the witch confused.

"Mistress Grunty, what is it? Why do you seem so happy? We are in an unknown place, we have no idea of the time or location, what could you possibly be smiling about?"

Gruntilda chuckled and replied, "Ah broom.. The reason for this dumbfounded look, is that I've found myself a new nook! True, the location escapes me... familiar with this place I am not... But it will be from here that I will unveil my next plot! Within this cave I will make my lair, without any trouble from the bird and bear! I'll take over this land, and everyone within... Let my boasting cease, and let the torture begin!"

The old hag grabbed her broomstick and flew off into the air towards the north, heading for the largest object in sight: A Castle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    2222-2222-2222-2222
    Spoiler Alert!

Goku, Aron and Sora soared into the skies with the help of the Nimbus Cloud. Aron was exclaming in excitement. The wind rushed through Sora's spiky hazel brown hair, as the Nimbus Cloud increased in speed and whirled around the mountainous terrain in the canyon. They turned back towards the plains and sped towards the town of Hazoh.
    "HEY THAT'S MY UNCLE'S HOUSE!!!"
    He pointed towards a house, which was in the shape of a circular pyramid. It was unusual in contrast of the other cube shaped houses. His uncle's house was also in bright green colours. A symbol was printed above the door. It was a triangle with three lines heading upwards from it's tip.
    The Nimbus Cloud landed infront of the house and Aron jumped in the air.
    "THAT WAS AMAZING!!! THANKYOU!!!"
    Sora smiled.
    "This house is quite different to the others" Sora told Aron.
    "Yeah, my uncle Abbot is a wizard"
    "He's a wizard?" He could be like Merlin...he may help us, Sora thought.
    Aron knocked on the door and suddenly the door flung open. Abbot immediately put Aron in his arms.
    "Are you okay, Aron?"
    "Yes I'm fine, uncle. Thanks to Goku and Sora!"
    The wizard had a tanned skin and a long white beard, which he caressed as he looked at the saiyan and the keyblade bearer.
    "You're not from here, are you? Did the mages send you?"
    Sora nodded "Yes sir"
    "Well, I am utterly thankful for saving my nephew. We are, as you can see in a predicument. Come in."
    The wizard showed them inside his house and Sora noticed that the walls were completely covered by shelves full of viles. The windows were moon shaped and cauldrons were placed on several tables. They were packed together and on some tables, the cauldrons looked as though, they were about to tip over.
    "Sorry about the state of this mess. I haven't spring cleaned for a long while."
    He then showed them to another room. Sora looked towards the ceiling and saw many various coloured lamps, that lit up the room. Sora and Goku sat down on a sofa covered by several different pelts of creatures. Abbot opened a closet and picked out around a dozen red potioned viles, a blue bladed sword and three stones coloured yellow, black and blue. He placed the items on a table infront of Sora and Goku.
    "I kept these items incase of a revolution against Cateraun. I think these will be most useful to your adventures."
    He handed the blue bladed sword to Goku.
    "This was created by a great warrior called Satran. He was from a world called Kaun. He slayed many powerful creatures and intruders with this blade. At the age of 28, he was deemed king and this weapon was created for him, as he was crowned. Sadly, an asteroid devestated the world soon after and the only thing that was salvaged was this; the Elementi Sword, the King's weapon. This weapon is what can turn the tides of battle. It's weilder has the ability to summon any element and form it in anyway, you can imagine. This, however can also weaken the weilder aswell because it takes numerous amounts of energy to summon it. This energy however, depending on the user, can be brought back in a matter of hours. Use it wisely, Goku."

(I posted a better version but the laptop caused me to refresh it. I had to start again)
    Last edited by sorabrawl; 01-12-2010 at 02:46 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Goku held the blade with both hands on the hilt. "Gosh!" He said, "It can really do all that?" Abbot was pleased to see Goku impressed. "Why yes indeed, I believe it will prove most helpful along your journey." He said. Goku just continued to stare at the sword. "Now Sora," Abbot said. "I have something for you." Abbot looked around the room, searching for something unknown to Sora or Goku. Finally, he looked at a large wooden chest in the back corner of the room. "Ah," He said, "There it is." He began to dig around in the chest for a bit the stood again. He walked up to Sora and placed a small object in his hand. It was small, flat, and made out of metal. It looked like the house they were in, and on the top of it was a metal loop. "I noticed you are a weilder of the sacred Keyblade, mah boy." Abbot said. "Yes, we know of the keyblade here aswell, and you, being the owner of that keyblade, should know what this is. I made this Keychain myself. This particular Keychain will transform your keyblade and strengthen your magic capabilites dramatically!"
    Abbot was pleased to be of help to the two heroes, but knew they weren't the only ones. "Now, come you two, I have more to give you." Abbot said, leading them back to the first room. He went over to the several viles, cauldrons, concauctions, and started mixing chemicals, chanting spells, pouring powders, ect. Goku looked to Sora with excitment. "I hope he's fixing us up something to eat!" Goku said, literally drooling at the thought. Abbot replied to Goku without looking up from his work, "Sorry Goku but that's not quite what I'm up to." Goku looked down disappointed. "Aw man!" he said, then looked up to a near by table. He saw a vile full of purple liquid. Goku reached up to grab it, but his hand was suddenly slapped by little Aron. "You don't want that stuff Goku, unless you want two heads and eight legs!" Goku thought on it for a second, "Well that would be pretty neat." He said, then laughed, "But it sure would make fighting badguys harder!"
    Abbot then looked back to the two. "It may take me a while to finish this up, why don't you two go to the town mess hall and grab a bite to eat?" Goku perked up at the thought. "Woo-hoo! Fooooood!!!!" He said jumping in the air. He then grabbed Soras' hand and ran out the door. Abbot then chuckled. "Those two are some good hearted boys." he said.

Member #
    Friends
    2222-2222-2222-2222
    Abbot called after them, "Wait!"
    Abbot huffed and puffed.
    "I'm getting too old for running..."
    He breathed deeply and then spoke.
    "I have given you the power to summon three once lost spirits; a pokemon called Pikachu, a chocobo and a being called Midna, that was recently lost in The Twilight Realm of Hyrule but the sages were able to retrieve it for a friend of yours; Link. Once you summon it, it will be free."
    "This...Midna is Link's friend?"
    "Yes."
    "We will find Link as soon as we can." Sora turned towards Goku and smiled. "After food, that is."

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Goku let out a laugh. "FOOD!" He started running to the mess hall. "C'mon Sora before all the food is gone!" He said excitedly. He slung open the doors to the large rackety building. There they saw several long tables and almost the whole town eating, talking, sharing stories and jokes. "Oh boy!" Goku said, then ran inside without pause. He immediatly ran straight to the food and started piling food atop several plates. Afterwards when he and Sora were sat at the table, Goku had everyone starring at him in either awe or disgust. He was devouring the food almost without chewing, eating increadibly quickly like it was his last meal. He swallowed down whole chickens, chewed up whole loafs of bread, and gulped down milk by the gallon. "How can such a small boy eat so much food?" said one villager to the other. "I dunno, he's got quite a hefty appitite!" the other replied.
    After a while of devouring a few whole coarse meal, he slowed down a bit to talk. "So Sora," said Goku with a full mouth. "What's your world like?"

Member #
    Friends
    2222-2222-2222-2222
    Sora was only able to take one bite before Goku finished his meal. He smiled. He has got a good apetite

"I'm from a world called Destiny-"
    Suddenly he blanked out and had thoughts of heartless, nobodies and primids storming the islands, under the authority of a large penguin called....called... King Dedede. He saw Kairi fall to the ground, after trying to seal the keyhole. It was a trap.
    "KAIRI!!!"

Sora was panting, as he opened his eyes to see Goku worried.
    "I just saw some more visions...Kairi..."
    A tear ran down his cheek and he wiped it away from his face.
    "Are these visions from the past or...the future..." he spoke to himself, with a chill down his back. The thought of Kairi being hurt, perhaps dead was haunting for Sora. He shook his head of the thought and wanted to answer Goku's question.
    "Anyway...I am from Destiny Islands, which has very little land and a lot of water. It is not very interesting really...but it's a great place to calm down and relax." Sora then thought, Goku wouldn't really relax. He's always got a buzz about something
    He bit into his chicken and could smell the aroma of the chicken. Suddenly the smell of freshly made donuts tingled his nose. It was coming from the kitchen. It was time for desert. He continued to eat his chicken though and felt the moist meat on his tongue.
    "We really should tell the others to come here. They must be hungry too."
    Last edited by sorabrawl; 01-12-2010 at 05:21 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    "I was going to bring a bunch a food back with us, " Said Goku. Then laughed. "but you'll have to hold on to it so I don't eat any!" Goku then sat back in his chair and rubbed his belly. "Boy I'm stuffed." he said happily. "Miss," he called out to a woman who was serving food to the villagers. "Yes?" she replied. "Can I please have something to carry some food in to our friends?" The woman smiled at Goku. "What a sweet little boy, of coarse you can." She said and handed him a large leather sack from the back of the building. Goku grabbed the sack. "Thank you ma'am." he said, then started gathering food into the sack. After that he waited for Sora to finish his food. He rested his arms crossed on the table and his chin resting on them. "Destiny?" he asked Sora. "It's just a small island right? It sounds like Master Roshi's place. Me and my friend Krillin use to train there a lot together."
    Later they walked back to Abbots place. "Here you go boys." said Abbot, handing them a few bags of new supplies. "I made these myself. A few red potions, elixers, ethers, pheonix downs, and the like. You boys make sure to take care!" Abbot patted them both on the shoulder. "Gee, thanks Mr. Abbot, we'll be sure these go to good use if we need them." Goku said with his usual smile.

Member #
    Friends
    7463-2792-2066-1973
    Sly was officially lost. While he was headed back to the unharmed town Mario was in, a fit of strong winds came and blew him away. When it ended, he didn't know where he was. It was not as cold as it had been- It was simply cool. He saw some grass poking up, and he knew he was very far away from the others. After a bit of thought, he decided to not start looking for the others immediately. He trudged along in arandom direction, hoping he could find some sign of civilization. At one point he saw a medium-sized dragon, very skinny and oddly colored with fierce eyes and sharp, rigid teeth. Ridley roared as he continued his course. (Sorry if that was bunnying.) Sly took note of this and carried on.
    Attachment 11127Attachment 11126

Ads