+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley View Post
    "I'll wait here for you guys, then!"
    Marth watched as the three shot off into the distance.
    What a cool kid... Marth smiled. Goku's boundless optimism was infectious. The smile contorted into a grimace as another flash burst into his mind with the force of a bomb.

Marth was sitting in front of a warm fire. It was late at night, and Marth had the feeling that there were many other people around him. However, the darkness obscured them. Marth turned at the sound of footsteps in the darkness. It was Sora. he sat down next to Marth.
    “Marth, can I talk to you?”
    Marth turned to face Sora. “What is it, Sora? You can tell me anything.”

"Um it's about.... Kairi… I miss her. You see, she's my girlfriend, and I'm scared that she might... be dead. Please, Marth, tell me that's she's going to be okay?"

Marth paused for a second. “I'm sorry Sora, but I can't tell you for certain that she's not dead. No one can be sure. But what I can tell you is, if she's even a bit like you, she'll be fine.”

"Thanks Marth. That's what I needed; I had a nightmare you see. And um... Marth, I saw the expression on your face, and yes, I think you're a good couple... good night, Marth." As Sora walked away, Marth blushed. He hadn’t thought anyone knew about him and...

The vision went foggy and the pain subsided. Marth sat down on the ground and massaged his scalp.
    What was that?

Marth noticed that Ichigo was staring.
    "Sorry... bad headache."
    (OOC: so sorry. completely missed this.)

IC:
    "It's alright." Ichigo said as he looked around. The town was pretty much gone, only a few smoking buildings left thanks to Laharl. As Ichigo looked at him he saw that he was smiling and gloating about it. How could someone actually like destruction? As Ichigo turned his attention back to Marth he asked, "So, what do you think our next move should be?"

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Marth sighed.
    "Well, so far it seems to me like we've just been taking on any problem that comes our way. We need to figure out how we're going to stop this Cateraun, we need to stop and think. We can't go wandering around, rushing into anything we come across."
    Marth's stomach grumbled suddenly. Marth laughed and put his hand on his stomach.
    "But, maybe we should get a little food first!"

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Ichigo laughed for a moment before his stomach growled. "Yeah, I think my gut agrees with you."
    Laharl was laughing and asking about what he could break and destroy next. "Come on, there's gotta be something fun to do. I mean these things are a warm up! Where's the action? Where's the fun?"
    Ichigo couldn't really stand to hear him anyomre so he interrupted. "Hey, I'm gonna go look for some food. Anybody wanna come along?"

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    "Did somebody say food?" A happy voice asked from the sky. The Nimbus Cloud shot down infront of the heroes. Goku tossed down a large sack of food on the ground. "Eat up guys! Me and Sora already had our fill." Goku said with a laugh.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Marth grinned.
    "Nice, guys!"
    He reached into the sack and pulled out a drumstick. The smell was intoxicating. Marth hadn't eaten in days-- he hadn't eaten since he fought Medeus, and that felt like ages ago. Marth was inches away from digging in to the succulent meat when he suddenly remembered something.
    "Sora! Is your girlfriend's name... Kairi?"

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Ooc:
    I am so infinitely sorry about my lack of activity I feel terrible; I haven't posted in this thread in three days... but now I'm caught up, so I should be more active. Also, the fact that I don't have to deal with the discussion thread should be beneficial to my activity here...

Ic:
    -Link-

After defeating the hoard of zombies, Link grew exhausted. This new world was strange, and not a day had gone by, but there had already been two different attacks on his group. It was evening, so the sky was going from periwinkle blue to a more purplish-blue color.

Laharl and Goku finished the zombies off with a combination of very powerful attacks. There were none left save for a small boy who had been revived, but Link was too tired to introduce himself. He watched as Sora and Goku left on a small cloud that Goku had conjured. They had brought the boy with them. Assuming that they would eventually return, Link drifted into a pleasant, light sleep.

He was woken up upon the return of Sora and Goku. They had brought food with them. “Hey, guys, good job!” he exclaimed as he took his fair share. He hadn’t realized how hungry he was until he smelled the food, and he found himself eating quite a bit before being satisfied.

Because he was nearby, he heard Marth mention the name Kairi. Instantly, Link perked up. “Kairi?” he asked. “I recognize that name…”

He sighed. “Where have I heard that before?...” he wondered aloud. He invited himself into the conversation by asking Marth where that name was from. It was so familiar, and he felt as though it was important, but he couldn’t quite put his finger on the reason it was so familiar.

-Cateraun-
    The vassal woke up to find a large, strange, imposing figure standing over him. Suddenly, his eyes went pink as his pupils disappeared. They glowed very intensely for several seconds, and then his eyes returned to normal. The pupils themselves widened, then rolled back into his head. His body fell over limp.

“I have been summoned,” Cateraun mused aloud. “It is by magic, and the source is powerful. More powerful than anything else in this world, that’s for sure… it is part of the new power that I had sensed previously, but this is simply a small part of it.”

“Reveal yourself to me, wizard!” Cateraun called, making a magical link with whatever had summoned him. “For I am stronger than you are!” This, he knew to be a fact. “I will show my face to you when you are stronger than myself, but as it is, you are to come to me or your summons shall be ignored entirely.”

Ooc:
    So it's not as long as I'd thought it would be... but I think it covers everything that my characters have been needed for since my last post.

Even if things get heavy, we'll all float on alright

Member #
    Friends
    7463-2792-2066-1973
    After walking for a long time, Sly thought he saw a castle in the distance. He had been walking for hours that felt like days. His feet were sore and he was hungry. He figured any form of civilization might be useful. After a couple more hours of pacing/running, he arrived at the gates. Not one for the direct approach, he snuck around the side of the town. He walked into an alley and saw a store around the corner. Being it night time, he snuck in and had himself a little feast. He walked out about 45 minutes later, feeling satisfied. He walked around the alley a little bit to try to find out where he was, when he saw an old man's corspe on the flour who looked like he had been choked to death by a very powerful grip. I need to be careful around here, he thought. Wherever I am isn't going through very peaceful times. He decided to look around the castle. Quietly he snuck off to the towering structure, Binnocucom in hand.
    Attachment 11127Attachment 11126

Member #
    Friends
    2222-2222-2222-2222
    Sora smiled but then frowned, as he remembered the vision he had earlier, as he was eating with Goku.
    "Kairi's my girlfriend"
    He looked down and looked worried.
    "I had a vision of her falling down to the ground, after she tried to seal the keyhole. It was cursed."
    His expression was grim and his face was pale.
    "I saw Destiny Islands getting attacked by an onslaught of heartless and nobodies, led by a penguin....his name was King Dedede..."

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Quote Originally Posted by sorabrawl View Post
    Sora smiled but then frowned, as he remembered the vision he had earlier, as he was eating with Goku.
    "Kairi's my girlfriend"
    He looked down and looked worried.
    "I had a vision of her falling down to the ground, after she tried to seal the keyhole. It was cursed."
    His expression was grim and his face was pale.
    "I saw Destiny Islands getting attacked by an onslaught of heartless and nobodies, led by a penguin....his name was King Dedede..."
    "DeDeDe...?" Once again, the name seemed familiar, but no flashes came.
    "I saw a vision... you were talking to me... you were worried about Kairi. I comforted you, and then you said something about me and a girl... do you know who that might be?"
    Marth turned to Link.
    "Have you had any other visions either?"

retired competive brawler her01771's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3653-1119-7805-0000
    Shadow landed with a thump on the dry, hot sand. As he stood up and rubbed his head, he tried to remember what had just happened earlier.
    Sonic and him were having a monthly race, as they always do. Sonic was ahead and Shadow jumped, trying to get ahead. But as he was about to land a purple portal opened up in the groud infront of them. The last thing Shadow saw was sonic falling through the portal along with him. Shadow started looking around. "well, whatever world this is, it certanly isn't the one where I'm from." he thought "Where is that blue hedgehog?"
    Shadow started to run, searching for signs of life in the desert zone of this new strange world.

Ooc: U liek? I'm sorry what is the name of this world again?
    "I'm not afraid to take a stand
    Everybody come take my hand
    We'll walk this road together, through the storm
    Whatever weather, cold or warm
    Just let you know that, you're not alone
    Holla if you feel that you've been down the same road"
    -Eminem

Ads