Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Quote Originally Posted by her01771 View Post
    "Halt. State your purpose." fianlly said one of the people. " Hmph. No need to fight. Name's Shadow the hedgehog" and he turned to Marth. "and did I see you before?" he asked the Man with the blue hair.
    OOC: Please no bunnying, and lengthen your posts a bit.

IC:
    Marth took his sword out as he faced the newcomer.
    " Hmph. No need to fight. Name's Shadow the Hedgehog... and did I see you before?"

Marth racked his brains, but he didn't remember ever meeting anyone named Shadow... then again, it seemed that he had forgotten a lot of things.
    "Honestly, I don't know. I don't recognize you, but apparently that's no indication we haven't met. Are you one of the heroes sent by the sages to help us?"

2. Ads

retired competive brawler her01771's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3653-1119-7805-0000
    ignore this post. sorry.
    "I'm not afraid to take a stand
    Everybody come take my hand
    We'll walk this road together, through the storm
    Whatever weather, cold or warm
    Just let you know that, you're not alone
    Holla if you feel that you've been down the same road"
    -Eminem

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Screams could be heard as the green demons continued their onslaught upon the large town. The towns men tried to put up a fight, with rifles, pitchforks, axes, and anything else they could find to fight them off. The women and children barracaded themselves inside their homes but to no prevail. "Don't let them reach our familes!" yelled one man as he shot at several airbourn demons, just to be tackled down and mauled to death by a fat ground-based demon. The green demons laughed as they slaughtered the townsfolk by the masses and destroyed houses holding innocent family members. "No!" said a elderly lady to a slim demon who broke through her roof. "Not my grandchildren! Take me, just not my babies!" The demon laughed then slapped her across the face hard enough to snap her neck. She fell to the ground silently. The demon the looked at the young children with a crazed look.
    The mens pitchforks and axes wouldn't even pierce through the demons skin, but they wouldn't give up. All of their efforts were in vain, and shortly the towns large population was dwindled down to a mere handful. The surviving humans were round up to the center of the town. The looked around to see the town completely destroyed. "Master," yelled on of the demons. "we left a few alive and the village elder, as you ordered." King Piccolo stepped forward to look upon the village. "Very good," he said. "You all have done well my children. I am very pleased." said the demon king. The horde of monsters smiled as if gaining approval from their father. King Piccolo does have on trait that is not usually seen in a villian. He cares for his creations. Each and every demon he spawns is like a son to him and cares for them all the same. This was first seen when Piccolo became extremely angered upon hearing the news that one of his demons, Tabourine, was killed by Goku.
    "Bring me the elder." demanded Piccolo. One of the demons threw a old man to the ground before Piccolos feet. "Tell me, tell me where I can find Cateraun." He said to the elder. The old man just looked up to Piccolo angrily, not saying a word. "Hmph, well it seems you're not in the mood to talk." Piccolo nodded his head to one of the demons behind the elder, signaling for him to look in that direction. To the old mans horror, he looked back to see the demon holding a child by the head with a finger pointed to its throat. "Oh!" the elder yelled, "I will speak, please don't hurt the lad! He is merely a child!" Piccolo grinned. "I was certain you would be more talkitive. Now speak old man I have an agenda to keep and I'm running out of patience!" The man jumped at the sound of Piccolos voice then tried to get the answer out. "D...due east of here is a large village. There is a large castle in the center of this villiage! That's where he stays now please sir leave us in peace!" Piccolo looked at the man in disgust. "Ugh! Quit you're gravilling it's repulsive!" He then looked east. "My sons, I wish to see this Cateraun myself. I will go alone. You're free to do whatever you like untill I return." One of the demons stepped forward. "What about these villagers master? What would you wish of us to do with them?" Piccolo looked right into the elders horrified eyes and gave a spine-tingling smile. "Do with them as you please." he said, then he burst through the ait heading east, leaving behind the sound of demons laughing hysterically and the villagers screaming in terror.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    OoC: Okay guys seriously, this is gettin ridiculous. Somebody post something.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    OOC: I agree, but Marth is still incapacitated and I honestly have no idea what to do with Ridley. Don't worry, this isn't dead, We just need to wait for Phil. He'll be here soon, just be patient.

Member #
    Friends
    2222-2222-2222-2222
    The villagers given the heroes tents for them to sleep in, as the sun went down. They were now in the nearby village of Hazoh, a nearby town. Sora tried to go to sleep but as he closed his eyes, he could only see Kairi falling unconscious or...perhaps dead. Sora shook his head and crept out of his tent. He felt the cold evening breeze gently touch his face and Sora listened to the whistling sound of the wind. The sound made him calm.
    "No!" he heard a boy shout. Is that Goku?
    He looked around the corner and he walked upto him.
    "Piccolo...", he muttered
    "Hey, are you okay?" he asked Goku, with concern in his voice.

OOC: If this is bunnying, I will take it down but I do think we should move the story forward.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Ic:
    -Cateraun-

“Show yourself!” the mysterious, powerful entity called.

I don’t need to do that,
    Cateraun thought, but perhaps I should anyways. I have commanded him, and now he wishes for my respect. I do not care for whomever this may be, but, because they are powerful, I want them to believe this is the case…

“Very well.” Cateraun walked through the long hallway leading outside to find a curious looking creature standing before him with a body-concealing cape, thick glasses, and, most peculiarly, a transparent orb with machinery inside it affixed upon his head. “State your name and purpose,” Cateraun ordered, almost mechanically.

-Link-
    After Link ate, twilight turned into dusk, and dusk into deep night, and Link eventually fell asleep, not from peace of mind but from exhaustion.

He awoke the next morning with new resolve and things to think of, and, without anyone noticing, he fled the encampment in the ruined village to journey to the other one. The journey was made quicker by use of his Spinner, and he was there in half an hour. He quickly located an inn in which several people were enjoying hearty breakfasts, but he ignored them and his now-empty stomach for a moment to seek out the inn’s manager.
    “Excuse me, but could you direct me to Capital City?” he asked upon finding him, hoping to appear as a tourist.

“Capital City?” the man replied. “That’s quite a distance off. About one hundred miles to the southeast. How did you end up here when you were going to Capital City?” he asked.

“Never mind that,” Link answered. “I just need to get to Capital City soon. There is a fully acceptable reason, but it would take too long to explain. Thanks!”

He left the inn and mounted his Spinner to return to the ruins of the other village. “Hey, I found out where Cateraun is,” he called out to no one in particular. “He’s 100 miles southeast from the nearby intact town. We should go seek him out and fight him, and even if we lose, we can at least gather some information on him.”

Ooc:
    I’m really sorry for not posting yesterday when I meant to.

I now resolve to post at least once a day. Once it becomes habitual, it won’t be difficult for me to find time to post, and the role play should move along somewhat faster.

Even if things get heavy, we'll all float on alright

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "Great. Things were getting very boring around here." Laharl said as he stretched his arms out. He had just woken up from his nap shortly before Link returned. He stood up and before he could say anything else, Ichigo showed up next to him.
    "That's good news, but could we go a little later? I stayed up all night keeping watch and I'm exhausted."
    "Wimp. I could go for days without sleep!"
    "Shut up. After the energy I used yesterday, I should rest. I've been pushing myself because I don't plan on being a burden.""Your gonna be a burden if you want us to wait for you to get some sleep!"
    "I thought I said shut up you little brat!" Ichigo and Laharl were butting heads together, but eventually Laharl just turned away.
    "You're not worth the effort."

Member #
    YOU WANNIT?! IT'S YOURS MY FRIEND, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ENOUGH RUPPEES.
    Friends
    5649-5607-0254-5491
    Mario was still sleeping, since he did not want to get up. While he was sleeping, he had a dream... It was about Princess Toadstool... And Luigi, and all the Toads... It showed Mario and Princess Toadstool getting married.... Mario kissed the Princess, and then everything went black.... Mario woke up, realizing he was kissing his pillow. Mario, disapointed, walked outside the tent, and went to go look around. He thought he would go get something to eat. He went back to the tent, grabbed his bag, and ate a mushroom. Mario decided to socialize with the other heroes. After 2 minuets of eating, he went to go see Laharl, hoping he won't blast to pieces. Mario searched for Laharl for 5 minuets. When Mario found Laharl, he walked over to him. He then asked, "Hello, Mr. Laharl. How is your day so far?"
    Join BlackHawksFinest For Modern Warfare Reflex

Contact me for more information. Send me a Private Message or a visitor message.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjRNov4mwmI

Created by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "Hmm? My day? My day is pretty boring so far. Link here found out where the enemy is, so I say we go and kill him. But Ichigo over there wants to wait!" Laharl sighed and shook his head. "I want to get this all over with and go home."

Ads