LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Member #
    YOU WANNIT?! IT'S YOURS MY FRIEND, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ENOUGH RUPPEES.
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5649-5607-0254-5491
    "The team won't be as effective with a fatigued hero, Mr. Laharl." Mario said. "Let's say, you were fatigued, Laharl. Should we leave without you too? Of course not. Let's say, Ichigo had 1/3 of the team's strength. Without him, our total strength would be 1/3 less effective than if Ichigo had 100% strength. This is a good time to come up with a plan before we fight the enemy. Who knows? The enemy might be stronger than us. Attacking him head on without a plan means defeat. So, we need a plan. How about it, Mr. Laharl? Should we come up with a plan? Or just be defeated?" Mario questioned.
    Join BlackHawksFinest For Modern Warfare Reflex

Contact me for more information. Send me a Private Message or a visitor message.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjRNov4mwmI

Created by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "Planning is fine, just we can plan on the way. From what Link said, this place is far off and while the fastest of us could make it in minutes, the rest will take a while. Besides, I don't think this Cat-a-whatever is as strong as an Overlord like me. And it's Ichigo's own fault for exhausting himself. I used up a lot of power yesterday and I feel fine."

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    "He was a very bad man..." Goku said to the concerned Sora. "He was the strongest fighter I ever faced. He killed some of my friends. I must've been dreaming of that fight again. I've been getting this horrible feeling that I might see him again. I'm not so sure I want to. His power's so big, it's scary. And I don't scare easy."

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    "He was a very bad man..." Goku said to the concerned Sora. "He was the strongest fighter I ever faced. He killed some of my friends. I must've been dreaming of that fight again. I've been getting this horrible feeling that I might see him again. I'm not so sure I want to. His power's so big, it's scary. And I don't scare easy."
    "Well, now you won't fight him alone."
    Marth had heard Sora and Goku's conversation and stepped in.
    "This Piccolo guy sounds powerful, but we're all here too now. Together, this guy won't stand a chance!"
    Marth smiled and stretched, yawning.
    "That was a good rest... but we should probably get moving soon."

Member #
    Friends
    5649-5607-0254-5491
    "Mr. Laharl, it's best to come up with a plan right now, right here. If we move while coming up with a plan, the enemy might attack us while we are making a plan. Besides, we have no idea what this guy can do. And another villian might arrive when we are fighting. So, we need to come up with a plan for that possibility too. Plus, Cateraun, or whatever his name is, wouldn't be in this area. Super villans tend to be in much darker areas. Like you. You are dark and mysterious. Plus, I don't think encountering Cateraun in this area would be so likely so early. So, let's gather up the group and figure out a plan."

Contact me for more information. Send me a Private Message or a visitor message.

Created by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "You know what? Arguing with you is impossible! And the fact that an Overlord like me even has to argue with you is annoying! You should be bowing at my feet, in fact you all should! The fact that I haven't destroyed everything here is surprising me now that I think about it. Go and do what you want! As for me, I'm going to go and get rid of the problem!" Laharl said. He grabbed his sword and after a moment to recall what Link had said started walking southeast to the Capital City.

Member #
    Friends
    2222-2222-2222-2222
    Sora yawned. He didn't get any sleep last night and his body felt strained from the battles they had yesterday. The bags on his eyes were noticeable and his eyes drooped.
    "Yeah we should get going soon" he replied with his voice drifting off to a mumble. He looked at the clear blue sky and watched large teradectyl like birds soar through the air.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Quote Originally Posted by sorabrawl View Post
    Sora yawned. He didn't get any sleep last night and his body felt strained from the battles they had yesterday. The bags on his eyes were noticeable and his eyes drooped.
    "Yeah we should get going soon" he replied with his voice drifting off to a mumble. He looked at the clear blue sky and watched large teradectyl like birds soar through the air.
    Marth looked up as well and watched as the huge birds skimmed the clouds. He looked back at Sora and frowned slightly.
    "Sora... have you had any more flashes of memory?"
    Marth was still racking his brains to figure out who the mystery woman was.

Member #
    Friends
    5649-5607-0254-5491
    Mario, stunned, thought in his head, "..... Such a stubborn person. I know this is bad of me, but let him get killed. If he is so 'powerful' and 'strong', he can take care of the enemy HIMSELF. He does need OUR help, nor do we need HIS!" Mario walked angrily back to his tent. He decided to sleep again, since he didn't want to talk anymore.

Created by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    *ignore*
    Last edited by Bodine; 01-26-2010 at 08:56 AM.

Ads