Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    "Ganondorf, eh? Sounds familiar, but I can't put my finger on it..."
    Ridley was perched on a higher wood panel in the rafters. He had snuck into the castle through a large open window and had been snooping around for information on why this castle seemed to attract him to it. He had found it surprisingly easy to go unnoticed, despite his bulk. People don't generally look up until it's too late. Ridley grinned down at the king of evil, exposing his wickedly sharp teeth.
    "So, why are you here?"

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Ganon heard a voice from above, glanced upwards, and saw some type of, what appeared to be, a dragon. Ganon could already feel the creatures power oozing off him... And he felt no need to make more enemies in this world than he needed to... After all, one more minion never hurt anyone. Ganon's power rose slightly and he levitated up to the rafters where the creature was and floated in fron of him, noticing the creatures razor fangs bared.

"I am here to rule... I dont know who this Cateraun person is, but I intend to see just what he is made of... And then I will go about conquering this new world... Who are you and why are you hear?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Ridley cocked his head to the side.
    "Damned if I know. I came here through some sort of portal and wound up here at this castle. I've been trying to figure out why. The name's Ridley. I'm a Space Pirate Commander-- though I doubt you know what space pirates are. You're not from here originally either, are you?"

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Goku

Goku stopped running and looked up to the old hag on the broomstick floating just inches above his height. Most people would be appaled by the sight of the ugly hag, but not Goku. He doesn't see beauty or ugly, only people. "Hi," Goku said to the woman with his hand in the air as a friendly gesture. "My name's Goku. I'm a boy not a monkey silly, but I do like monkey's, they're funny." Goku let out a small giggle. He then sniffed the air, catching a scent. "You smell funny. Like dirty clothes, fur, and feathers. Did you get in a fight with some animals?" Goku said jokingly with a laugh, not knowing how right he was. He then jumped up on the the broomstick and with his foot patted between Gruntys' legs. For most people this is a highly offensive gesture, but Goku does it often with innocent reasons not knowing how rude it is, he has his reasons. "Oh!" he said, "So you're a girl! Sorry, sometimes it's hard for me to tell."

King Piccolo

"Is it that obvious?" Said a deep voice to Ridley. Slowly, King Piccolos head came into view next to Ridley, but not facing him. Piccolo was floating upside down with his arms crossed and his usual evil smirk on his face. He then slowly spun around upright, still floating. "I've met the pig wizard already but you're a new, scary, face." He said to Ridley, narrowing his eyes. "Allow me to introduce my self. My name is Piccolo, evil king of the demons. I too wish to see this Cateraun. Like you two I was brought to this pathetic world without knowing why, but unlike the two of you my being here is a bit more of a suprise." He paused and slowly floated to the ground. "You see, before I was dragged here I was dead. It would seem this Cateraun has revived me for reasons of his own. Unfourtunately for him I'm not the grateful type. Depending on what he has to offer he may or may not have signed his own death wish."
    Last edited by Bodine; 01-31-2010 at 12:02 AM.

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Grunty's eyes nearly bulged out of her head when Goku stuck his hand between her legs... And as he felt around, she grinned a little bit, but quickly wiped the smile from her face and kicked him off her broom.

"Stay away from me you little brat! I may be old, crusty and fat... But I've got a trick under this hat! Now taste this power, eat my shat!"

With that, Grunty speed off on her broomstick, expelling a green colored gas from the back of the broom at Goku. The gas sped towards him, and as it hit the grass, it burned up as if in a supernova.

Ooc: lol... I couldnt help myself...
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    "YEEEEEOOOOOW!!!" Goku jumped in the air, patting his rear trying to put out the flame. When he landed he ran in circles as smoke emitted from the back of his pants. "Ow ow ow ow! Hot! Hot!" He yelled while running to a nearby puddle. He quickly sat himself in the water and sighed in relief as a hiss sound was made. Then he lept back to his feet and took out his power pole. "You big bully!" Yelled Goku in anger. "You're a witch! Grandpa warned me about witches. He said you shouldn't ever use magic unless it's to help people! You wont use your black arts on me!" With that he showed his physical abilities by taking an unbelievable leap up onto Grunty's broom. "Now say you're sorry and I wont hurt you."

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Laharl had been walking all morning before he finall found a town. He repositioned his sword over his shoulder before walking into the nearest building that looked like it had lots of people. He chose right, as he walked into a crowded tavern. Larhalr walked up the barkeeper and set his sword down. "Hey guy."
    "What?" the barkeeper didn't seem offended by how Laharl rudely addressed him, he was likely used to it from other rude customers.
    "Where is this Caturan guy?"
    "Why do you want to go to him?" the barkeeper said instantly and looked at the small demon.
    "Cause I wanna kill him."
    "Are you nuts!?" the guy yelled. instantly every eye in the tavern wa on Laharl. "Some kid like you taking on Caturan? "You'll die!"
    "Are you gonna tell me or do I have to make you?" Everyone began laughing as Laharl said that. He looked no older than a teenager. How could he force a grown man to do anything? Laharl just sighed and banged his fist on the counter, causing it to break. "Tell me or I hit you next."
    The barkeeper was easily spooked by how some little kid broke a solid wood counter with apparently no effort. "J-j-just keep along the main path. You'll c-c-ome to the capital t-t-town in a few hours."
    "Thanks." Laharl hefted his sword back over his shoulder and headed out as easily as he had came.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Ridley stared curiously at the newcomer.
    "Cateraun, eh? So that's who rules this world? Hm... I couldn't care less what happens here. I'm looking for a way back to Zebes, my base-- but it couldn't hurt to cause a little carnage while I'm here..."

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Deep in the Subspace of Darkness a lone R.O.B. unit reactivates and wonders what happened...then flashes back to the battle between Sonic and Taboo and then realizes there is a staircase with a light at the top he decides to go up it and arrives in a room with a single terminal that has a R.O.B. access terminal that would allow speech, something once thought impossible for a R.O.B. unit
    he notices another doorway leading to the room in the castle where the conversation between Ridley Cateraun and Ganondorf R.O.B. fires his Eye Phaser at Ganondorf
    Last edited by Flobert; 02-17-2010 at 11:10 PM.
    I will snipe you later...

(formally Metroidman)

SIG PICTURE: IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Bodine thinks this should start back up again.

Ads