Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    -Link-
    "And I have a device that can help me climb quickly," Link added. "I'll help you scout, Sly."

He turned to the entire group. "After we return, I think we should probably split up into smaller groups of maybe 4 or 5 people," he suggested. "Or animals," he added, after glancing at Sly and Spyro. "But for the meantime, let's see what we can do right here. Someone should set up some sort of camp in case this desert gets cold at night. Try to get that done while the scouts are out... does anyone else want to join us?"

Even if things get heavy, we'll all float on alright

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2222-2222-2222-2222
    A sandstorm was whirling infront of the encampment in the form of a hurricane. Suddenly the sand collected inside the storm and the intense heat around it caused the sand to compact and form into a creature that could withstand the strongest blades. It was a golem made out of sandstone. Soon a dozen golems were formed from the hurricane and they started to come towards the encampment. The sandstorm and the golems were simply nature. It usually happens every two years but recently this has occured much more frequently. The sandstorm tailed off and revealed the golems, which were the size of tanks, moving slowly towards the encampment with their large bulky fists and brick like skin.

Sora nodded.
    "I will"
    He turned to Marth and gestured to come along. He turned back towards the rocks and readied himself to climb.
    Last edited by sorabrawl; 01-07-2010 at 09:09 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    7463-2792-2066-1973
    "Alright, where do we look first?" Sly asked. He looked around, seeing nothing in particular, and suddenly he spotted a bunch of flying dust over in another direction. And then he saw giant stone golems. "Uh guys, what's going on over there?" He asked, indicating the direction with his cane.
    Attachment 11127Attachment 11126

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "I don't know but if they're here for trouble then I'll handle them." Ichigo said. He ran towards them gripping the handle of the massive sword on his back. I wonder if these things can speak our language. I mean, I just met a talking dragon and raccoon. I'm thinking it may be worth a shot. "Hey!" Ichigo called out to the golems, "Can you speak our language?"

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Goku looked over to the slowly approaching golems. He looked at them as if thinking, not one of his strong points. "...Maybe they want to help us?" he suggested.

Member #
    Friends
    2222-2222-2222-2222
    The golems looked at each other and shrugged. They carried on stomping through the desert. 5 more golems appeared, a few metres behind. The hurricane of sand then faded away with the wind behind them. The golems then took a deep breath and blew wind which blustered across the distance between them and the heroes, causing visibility to be lost around them. Also the sand in the air that was blown around may cause sand to get into people's eyes. Sora, who was following Ichigo on pursuit of the sandstone golems, was a victim of this and tripped over a rock.
    He winced and scratched his eyes trying to get the grainy, rough sand out of his pupils. He could barely see the outlines of the golems as the air was densely packed with sand. Sora knew though this was a sign of attack.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "Damn!" Ichigo cursed as he covered his eyes. "Hey Sora! You alright?" he yelled out. Ichigo did his best to look around but the sand was blocking his sight. He could barely see three feet in front of him. Suddenly he saw a large stone flying straight at him. In one sweep Ichigo grabbed his sword and slashed the boulder in half vertically, the two halves landing next to him harmlessly. "We've gotta get rid of this sand!"

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Goku suddenly remembered the lessons taught to him by Kami and Mr. Popo. Sight was but a helpful tool in battle, but not a necessity. Goku closed his eyes, stood in stance. He blocked out the noise of the wind or the scratching of the sand on his skin. As he lost all unnecessary senses, he heard a noise. As he concentrated it grew louder. Boom, boom, boom! He could hear their footsteps over the raging sand. Boom, boom, boom! As the sound drew nearer he readied his attack. Goku lept forward with a yell, then disappeared. A loud pow could be heard in the sand, followed by another, and another. Then Goku reapeared with a big grin on his face, holding up a peace sign. "Hehehe! Those bullies wont bug us!" he said excitedly, but he was so caught up, he forgot there were more. Suddenly, a huge stone fist crashed upon the back of his head. Goku flew forward and landed on the ground. He sat up, rubbing the huge lump on his head. "Ow! What'd you have to go and do that for!?"

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "Ugh, everyone stand back!" Ichigo yelled out. Let's hope this works. Charging energy in his blade Zangetsu, Ichigo steadied himself. His blade began to glow blue as Ichigo pulled it behind him with his left hand. "Getsuga..." Ichigo yelled as he swung the blade horizontally forward, "Tensho!" As he swung his sword a massive blue energy wave was launched out that blew away the sand as well as slice one of the golems down. "There! Now we can see!"

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Goku saw the sun light poar in and notice the massive amounts of golem left. But then the sand started to close back once again. "Gah!" yelled Goku. "Itchigo, can you do that again? I'll help this time." Goku shouted to Ichigo, then lept beside him and put both hands to his side. "Ka.... Me.... Ha.... Me...." Goku chanted these words as a blue sphere of light grew between his hands. Then he thrusted them forward and the energy shot forward. "HAAAAAAAA!!!!" he yelled while blasting the sand. "Now Ichigo!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Ads