LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Ichigo concentrated energy again as he swung his blade forward."Getsuga Tensho!" Once more a wave of blue energy flew out and blasted away the sand. The wave mixed with Goku's beam creating a massive wave that blew the sandstorm away. Ichigo siged for a moment. He rarely used his Getsuga Tensho rapid-fire, even less when not in his Bankai form. "Okay, now that the sand is gone, let's take out these golems!"

Member #
    YOU WANNIT?! IT'S YOURS MY FRIEND, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ENOUGH RUPPEES.
    Friends
    5649-5607-0254-5491
    Mario grabs for his hammer, jumps over Goku and Ichigo, and whacks the first golem. He then grabs the golem's leg, picks him up, and throws him at another Golem. However, the 2 Golems that he just attacked didn't seem to harm them. "These guys are tough! What should we do?"
    Join BlackHawksFinest For Modern Warfare Reflex

Contact me for more information. Send me a Private Message or a visitor message.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjRNov4mwmI

Created by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    "What we need to do is soften them up somehow!"
    Marth touched the golden shield on his back and concentrated as his power rose. Releasing the pent-up energy, he shot forward with his blade as a tidal wave rose from the ground and crashed over the golems, washing over and corroding their stone frames. Marth continued by slashing upward with Falchion into the nearest golem, splitting it's weakened body in half.

Member #
    Friends
    5649-5607-0254-5491
    Mario attacks the Golem next to the Golem Marth just attacked, and using his hammer, smashes the Golem's head in half. Just when he thought he finished the golem off, another Golem snuck behind him, and pulled his harm back and formed a fist. Mario, surprised, was caught off guard.

Contact me for more information. Send me a Private Message or a visitor message.

Created by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "Look out!" Ichigo quickly used his shunpo(high speed movement) to appear by Mario and blocked the hit with his sword. Without missing a beat, Ichigo delivered a mighty slash and cut the golem to pieces. Ichigo quicklyran up and cut down a few more golems before stopping to catch his breath. As he did more golems appeared, replacing the ones he just cut down. "We can't do this forever. There's gotta be a way to take these things down and keep them from coming back."

Member #
    Friends
    7463-2792-2066-1973
    "Maybe if I can climb up to there heads there might be a way to take them out from the inside. These golems, however, don't seem to have any nooks or crannies in there, so I don't see a way to climb up there. Any ideas?" Sly suggested helpfully.
    Attachment 11127Attachment 11126

Member #
    Friends
    2222-2222-2222-2222
    Sora ran upto Sly and hoisted him up. He then flung him up in the air towards the golem closest to them. Sora turned around towards Marth.
    "Follow me"
    He was going to flank them and surround the golems. It was harder to fight a two front battle. Sora, while summoning his keyblade with a flicker of light, came up from behind and summoned a ball of ice (Blizzard), the size of their heads towards it's neck. It immediately turned around and tried to pound the keyblade bearer with it's fist towards his chest but Sora was able to roll out of the way. As the golem was defenseless, Sora slashed through the golem's ice cold neck. The golem's head broke apart from it's body and the being callapsed. Suddenly two golems around Sora started to breath out sand once more. The teenager noticed this and called forth wind around him in the shape of a ball. He diverted the sand behind him, where the battle was not taking place.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quite a ways away from the scene of the fight, there was a woman walking through the desert alone. She was moslty looking for whatever it was the sages had sent here for but she was also exploring the new world she found herself on. As she was walking she noticed a huge sandstorm begin to form in the distance. At first she thought that she may have to find shelter but as quickly as the storm had begun, it ended. "Thats strange." she thought to herself, wondering what on earth could be happening over there that could have disturbed that much sand. As she got closer and saw the people fighting the golems and failing epicly she decided she better help.

"Maybe if I can climb up to there heads there might be a way to take them out from the inside. These golems, however, don't seem to have any nooks or crannies in there, so I don't see a way to climb up there. Any ideas?" Sly suggested helpfully.
    Just after he spoke something that looked like a glowing bullet sped past them and hit one of the golems *the same that Mario had hit earlier*. A miniature explosion happened on the impact. The creature was knocked back a few steps before it fell and stopped moving, either knocked unconcious or dead. The scorce of the missle stepped forward. "If you want to kill these things you have to use something with a little more force." she suggested to them.

Member #
    Friends
    7463-2792-2066-1973
    -Sly-
    Sly, not expecting to be abruptly thrown up without a warning, responded in time to land on the golem's head He looked around, sticking his cane into the stone to hold on. Eventually he saw a soft spot of sand around his higher back. He spire jumped onto his right shoulder and struck hard with a push attack level 3 a few times and the golem stumbled down into the sand.
    Attachment 11127Attachment 11126

Member #
    Friends
    5649-5607-0254-5491
    Mario uses some magic to summon a fireball, and then launches it at 5 of the golems. For sure, they all hit, but 5 more came up. "Jeez! We need to stop this fight!" Mario grabs out capes, and gives one to every hero. "Use these! They will make you fly, making you a harder target to hit!" Mario uses his cape, and grabs out his steel hammer. He jumps off, flying around the battlefield, knocking out the golems to smithereens.

Created by Shadow*91

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Ads