5,000 years ago, the Supreme Deity Nintendo came into existence out of pure will. He, in turn, created the universe, which He named after Himself. There were many worlds in this universe, but none of them intersected with any others. They were, in His mind, perfect. He watched the Mushroom Kingdom, Dreamland, Hyrule, and all of the other worlds with happiness as their inhabitants led healthy, prosperous lives with no conflict.
However, this period of innocence was not eternal. After 4,000 years, evil and corruption had become a regular part of society. Demons such as Bowser, Ridley, Ganondorf, and Tabuu came and went, leaving violence, death, and sadness in their wakes. Heroes fought hard and died, but even they couldn’t stop evil itself.
Supreme Deity Nintendo grew sad with His universe, and so he considered destroying it so he could start anew and prevent evil from coming into existence. However, he kept the innocent inhabitants of the worlds in mind, so he decided to create a new world called Forao (pronounced FOR-ow, as in cow, not glow) which he filled with magic, strange monsters, and even some basic technology. He told himself that if this world could stay innocent, then he would let the rest of the universe remain. He simply called this private deal The Ultimatum.
200 years of innocence passed in Forao, but even that was interrupted by a sorcerer named Cateraun who had acquired so much magical power that he went insane. After taking political power by force, he started a reign of terror, killing off all threats to his near omnipotence along with myriads of innocents, and kidnapping and sometimes killing princesses of the land to disrupt what remained of the politics that weren’t controlled by him as well as for classified other reasons.
A group of elite sorcerers that called themselves the Sages had predicted The Ultimatum years before Cateraun’s rise to power, and they feared not only for their own land but also for the entire universe. They scrambled to create a portal with which they could summon heroes and warriors from the other worlds of Nintendo, but in their haste, they also opened up links to other universes, such as Sony. They considered this link a stroke of luck, so they went far into Nintendo and other universes in order to find all of the greatest contemporary heroes anywhere.
The following characters are important residents of Forao that will have significant roles in the story. They are free to be bunnied by anyone, as they are different from the characters that you have been designated to role play as.
-Aroen the Great Sage: Leader of the Sages
Yeah he’s the only one so far. I haven’t evolved the plot beyond what you’ve already read, so new characters may be added to the list, but so far, he’s the only one. I’ll write his sign-up later.
1) No godmodding. Even if you’re Cateraun, I expect you to limit his extreme power.
2) No bunnying. Bunnying means that you take control of another person’s character. Even if you’re fighting them, you mustn’t declare their reaction.
3) Post length is limited to 3 lines in the default WiiChat skin, but try to make it longer than that if you can. Spelling and syntax checks are required.
4) Don’t make every post insanely long… those can be a pain to read and often discourage other members from posting. One every now and then is fine, but don’t make it a regular thing.
5) Keep the role playing thread to strictly role playing. All discussion goes in this thread.
6) Don’t quote other posts in the role playing thread. It makes the page take longer to load.
7) If two people post at the same time and their posts have different outcomes of the same event, please decide which post is to be canon in the discussion thread.
WMBQ as Link from the Legend of Zelda
sorabrawl as Sora from Kingdom Hearts
Blair D. as Mario from Super Mario Bros.
Espmaster_ as Sly Cooper from various Sly Cooper games
Nozomi as Eclair Farron from Final Fantasy
Shadow*91 as Prince Laharl from Disgaea
Shadow*91 as Ichigo Kurasaki from Bleach
DG~X as Jin Kazama from Tekken
GigaRidley as Marth from Fire Emblem
spyro king as Spyro from Spyro... haha
Bodine as Goku from Dragon Ball
WMBQ as Cateraun from Saviors of the Ultimatum
The Storm as Ganondorf Dragmire from the Legend of Zelda
The Storm as Gruntilda Winkybunion from Banjo Kazooie
Bowserizer as Grodus from Paper Mario
GigaRidley as Ridley from Metroid
DG~X as Kazuya Mishima from Tekken