+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Super Smash Bros. Alternate Plot: The Rise of Nefirus

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    OOC: One person still here. I'm finishing up the measly last morsel of this chapter now.

GAME LOADING...

~Destiny Islands~

"SO YOU HAVE CHOSEN?"
    Nefirus grabbed Master Hand and began absorbing his power. Within seconds, nothing was left of the god but dust. Nefirus grabbed Kairi and sent her through a Subspace portal leading to the Gummi Ship.
    "AH!!!! THIS IS TRUE POWER!" yelled Nefirus, pleased.
    Or was it? I haven't ascended to the next level of power like I had predicted. True, I did gain a great deal of energy, but this is far less than Crazy Hand’s power level...

With a jolt of rage Nefirus realized that Master Hand must have transferred his power to something else. "ARRRRGGGGHHH!!!"

It's no use looking for it now; Master Hand could have sent his energy anywhere. But no matter, I'm sure the heroes will know where it is. Once they find it, I'll take it from them! Nefirus returned to the Smash Dome through yet another Subspace portal.

----------------------------------------------------------
    END OF CHAPTER FOUR
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    CHAPTER FIVE: BETRAYAL-- Sneak Preview!

With Master Hand gone, the devastated heroes must continue on to theie next objective-- the Triforce! But as they make their move, Nefirus does as well, through his double-agent the Black Knight! Will the heroes be able to handle the power of their former ally, or will their salvation come from an unexpected source-- himself? Meanwhile, Tabuu begins making his own plans to thwart Nefirus! Stay tuned!

Aghast, Link grabbed the coconuts and ran. He had just witnessed the death of his master, mentor, god, and friend. Seeing Ratchet's ship about to take off, he ran in.

"Guys, Master Hand is dead," he said matter-of-factly. "He left Marth, Sora, and me in charge of our missions now. The two final commands he gave me were to get rid of these coconuts." He held about four coconuts up. "One of them is telekinetic, telepathic, and it has the ability to read minds... but it's a fruit. If someone breaks the right one open, they will get Master Hand's powers, but he told me specifically to make sure no one broke it open." He sat down for a few moments, and then asked to no one in particular: "Is Kairi back?"

"Let's get out of here!" said Samus. "Has anyone seen the Black Knight?"

"I'm here," said the Black Knight.

"How did get in so...Never mind. Let's go!"

The Black Knight wiped off the warp powder from his fingers. The small particles were all that remained. Where can I get more? Ike. He stole some from me before... The Black Knight smiled beneath his armor. Everything was going according to plan...

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    awesome in a can wait...its not even in a can its just uncontaminated awesomeness in the form of epic ownage to the extent of pure domination so ownage in fact that even Microsoft is craping its pants in fear of this
    I will snipe you later...

(formally Metroidman)

SIG PICTURE: IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Why thank you good sir.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    i only saw some grammar mistakes and a little spelling but other wise everything else is fine
    I will snipe you later...

(formally Metroidman)

SIG PICTURE: IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Still working on the next chapter. We're rapidly approaching the point where there are gaps in the story that need filling in (around chapter 8). I'll do the best I can in terms of remembering what goes where.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Oi yoi yoi. APs are in two weeks.
    While I was bemoaning that fact and procrastinating from studying, I managed to fix up the next chapter.

GAME LOADING...

Chapter Five: Betrayal

----------------------------------------------------

Samus looked out of the ship to see Nefirus. He's here already? Then she realized that Master Hand was missing. He couldn't be... Samus hollered out of the ship. "Alright everyone! Let's get out of here! We have to continue our mission. There's no time for grieving!"

Snake walked over to were everyone was, "Did anyone see anything unusal outside the ship?" Rya shook his head. "Nevermind, just me." "I guess we’re headed to the forest," he stated trying to change the subject. "Samus, you want to take control of the ship? I don't know what I’m doing here!"

Samus shoved Rya aside and took control. She wasn't upset at him, but she didn't feel like talking. If she hadn't been kissing Marth, she might have been able to stop Nefirus. She knew she really couldn't have stopped him, but she had already convinced herself. "Where's Link?" She asked. "We have to get out of here. If he doesn't hurry up, I'm leaving without him."

The Black Knight watched as Nefirus absorbed Master Hand. He caught his eye, and nodded. No one had noticed it but Nefirus. With Master Hand dead, things should be a little easier.

~Bowser’s Castle~

The koopa thrown off by Bowser fell in the black explosion. When the Koopa entered he saw everything covered in black. It was like a nightmare, a nightmare that you couldn't escape. Slowly the Koopa turned black himself, evil had over taken him. His eyes glowed red while it showed only the emotions of an insane person.

Bowser saw this on the camera.
    "Woah, if I enter this ship into this then I can give my whole entire army the power of the dark aura! I will be their leader. Bwa ha ha! Then while I'm in there I can enter and transport to Ganondorf's place. The dark aura will give me the power to see where Ganondorf is. In the words of Mario, here we go!"

Bowser entered in his ship like he planned. All the koopas, goombas, bomb-ombs, and his other armies got the dark power. Even his ship got a dark appearance. The ship now had the power to disappear when sighted, and had stronger weapons. "Now, Dark Aura, reveal to me the location of Ganondorf!”

~Destiny Islands~

Aghast, Link grabbed the coconuts and ran. He had just witnessed the death of his master, mentor, god, and friend. Seeing Ratchet's ship about to take off, he ran in.

"Guys, Master Hand is dead," he said matter-of-factly. "He left Marth, Sora, and me in charge of our missions now. The two final commands he gave me were to get rid of these coconuts." He held about four coconuts up. "One of them is telekinetic, telepathic, and it has the ability to read minds... but it's a fruit. If someone breaks the right one open, they will get Master Hand's powers, but he told me specifically to make sure no one broke it open." He sat down for a few moments, and then asked to no one in particular: "Is Kairi back?"

"Let's get out of here!" said Samus. "Has anyone seen the Black Knight?"

"I'm here," said the Black Knight.

"How did get in so...Never mind. Let's go!"

The Black Knight wiped off the warp powder from his fingers. The small particles were all that remained. Where can I get more? Ike. He stole some from me before... The Black Knight smiled beneath his armor. Everything was going according to plan...

Rya jumped from his seat
    My energy is back, thank god. "Carrying around those coconuts is going to look suspicious," he pointed out. "We should disguise them as something." "Master Hand was very wise and powerful. He will be missed, but we must not let him die for nothing."

~Subspace~

Ganondorf looked at the figure who had just spoken to him. He looked like a man of great evil and strength, just like himself. And behind this new ally, was a dragon. It was even bigger than Ganon.

"So you must be the new guy? Tabbu told me that we would soon be gaining a new and powerful ally. I believe he said your name was Durza? I'm Ganondorf. I'm second in command of Subspace. Under Tabbu himself. So whats with the dragon?"
    Suddenly a black and purple portal appeared at the entrance of Ratchet's ship.
    Sora ran towards her and cuddled her.
    "Kairi, you're alive!"
    Kairi cried. "Master Hand died because of me Sora, he traded himself for me, I know I couldn't do anything but you don't need me alive, they've got you Sora to seal the next 4 keyholes."

~Subspace~

Before Durza even had the chance to respond, Ganondorf noticed something. Something that would gravely decrease the chance of killing Nefirus. "I must take care of some business." said Ganondorf to Durza. "Do as you please untill I get back. Just don't attack any of the heroes who are working to destroy Nefirus."

"I understand," Durza hissed. He then mounted his black beast, which let out a load roar and showed off its teeth before flying off torwards the heroes.

With Durza gone, Ganondorf turned around and opened a portal. The portal led him straight to Tabbu. "Tabbu!"

"I know. He's dead. But, there is a chance we can bring him back. Do you remember how you revived me...?" After a short explanation of his plan, Ganondorf bowed to his master.

"Now go, Ganondorf. This must work!”

"Understood." Ganondorf turned around and opened a portal to the smash world and stepped through it. The area where the portal opened in the smash world was in Ratchet's ship. Ganondorf stepped out of it. "Is Link here?" He asked without even looking around. "It is of the utmost importance that I speak with him."

~Destiny Islands~

Sora and Kairi were talking. "Kairi, did Nefirus hurt you?"

"No, Sora I'm fine." They looked around the island looking at the bodies of the heartless and primids.

"Everything is going to be different now, isn't it Kairi?"

"Yes" she replied. She cried on Sora's left shoulder.

"Kairi we need to get on with the mission!" Sora said to her. They walked inside Ratchet's ship and saw the dark cape. Sora readied his keyblade and whispered in Kairi's ear: "That guy's evil, I can tell.”

Link saw Ganondorf. He tossed his coconuts into the ship, and then turned to him. "What do you want?" Link asked with hatred. Without waiting for an answer, he ran up and slashed his sword blindly at Ganondorf's face.

"Come on, Link! We don't have time to battle Ganondorf now! Get in the ship!" Ratchet called out.

"No! Come back for me in twenty minutes! I have some unfinished business with this guy!" Link paused for a moment to pay attention to Ganondorf, then responded again. "Put the coconuts in something that isn't buoyant, and drop them out at sea so they're never seen again!"

"I'm not here to fight." said Ganondorf as he drew his sword to block Link's attack. "I'm here to help you. If you care to sheath your sword long enough to hear me out."

Link sighed, "I will not sheath my sword, I will hold it out, to make sure you're not trying to kill me. Now what do you have to say?"

"I'm taking control of the ship, it's mine," Ratchet said bluntly. He took the seat away from Samus, and piloted out a few miles into sea. "Don't touch anything," Ratchet warned. He set the ship on hover, so it stayed stationary. He went up to the coconuts and put them in some old Gadgetron Ammo boxes he had saved in the back of his ship. He put the coconuts in them, then dropped them all overboard.

In the background, Ratchet had steered the ship out into the open ocean, and Link saw something fall. All was but a speck in the distance, though, and Link couldn't tell what it was.

Ganondorf sheathed his own sword in an attempt to show Link he truly did not want to fight. "Master hand is dead isnt he?" Asked Ganondorf. "Nefirus absorbed him? At the time of Master Hand's death, both Tabbu and I felt a great feeling of despair. A feeling that all hope was lost of defeating Nefirus and taking Subspace over for ourselves.

Member #
    Friends
    2222-2222-2222-2222
    nice! Good job, Giga

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    so i was on the computer today with nothing to do and decided i'd check out wiichat for the first time in over a month.

Bryan in the least gay way possible...I love you

I'll definatly have to start reading this. Are any of you guys still active on here?

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Good god.... Its lbu8!!! lol. Good to see you still around. Hey Gigs! That means we are only waiting on Shadow so we can revamp that sequel we were workin on!

Btw... This is very very nice.... Me likes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    master hand was killed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Ads