LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    "Oh, the name's Dr. Darius Lorne, but you can just call me Darius. Thank you again for helping us escape Squig's men. And you two are?"

for we've never once met Lennox's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0111-0000-0101-0000
    "Name's Lillis"

Lillis shook Darius's hand

"You're-- you're Dr. Darius Lorne?" said Townes, extending his hand "My name's William Townes; I read your paper on Allis cartography. Great stuff. I think it's a travesty that the IASP discredited you. They're obviously just trying to get on the Empire's good side. Anyway, listen, Dr. Lorne. Lillis and I, see, we've had a... change of heart. We want to join the Resistance."

"Aye." said Lillis "We're part of this galaxy same as anyone else, and we can't just stand by and watch Cykris defile it. We want to help."

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Darius grinned widely under his gas mask.
    "Wonderful! We could always use recruits as quick-thinking as you two!"
    Normally, Darius would be more suspicious, but he trusted Gerumbio when he said that these two were nothing to worry about. Besides, they had helped he and Orbus escape Squig's clutches.
    "Now, if you don't mind, I've got to use the port to send a message to our leader."

for we've never once met Lennox's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0111-0000-0101-0000
    "Sure thing; we're done here." said Lillis "We'll see you around, Darius."

Lillis and Townes left the message port room.
    Last edited by Lennox; 01-20-2011 at 11:33 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    He had him pinned. The black skinned man in black armor stood held the arm of his victim. He scooted his hand up the arm holding out all the fingers except for the middle one. With his right hand, he reached on his belt for a spherical object on a long rod, it could be said that it looked like a mace with no spikes. It looked like something that could maybe knock someone out with you hit them with it really hard, but in this would that would be a simple barbaric weapon. However as he brought it to the middle finger, a cut appeared on the fingernail going through the whole hand. As he moved it closer the finger started to slowly be ripped apart until there was a bloody stub. Marche La March satisfied with his work stood up, releasing the small boy underneath him. He crouched back down to the boy’s eye level. “So what did we learn?”

The boy could only reply with cries of pain. La March waved his hand in front of his face “Hey, hey. I trying to teach you an important lesson here”. He tilled his head slightly to the right “Two in fact”. He extended his index “First off, If you’re gonna steal something we have to do it in a lot cooler fashion, I mean really? Pick pocketing? I don’t care if you dad told you to do it, or if you need it for your dying little sister or whatever, but in my opinion, if they really loved you they would allow themselves to be killed by a loan shark or whatever so that you can grow up to be badass. Anyway, gonna pull a job off he better have some explosions or a lot of pretty tripping over themselves”.

He then stuck out his middle finger, giving his index finger company “Second, if you’re gonna steal always get enough to pay off who ever catches you”. He took the wallet that the boy had stolen and pocketed it. He then left the crying child allow in the back alley. He loved kids, he knew that they had to be raised correctly, they were the universe’s future after all and with the entire trauma he heaped on that kid, he just motivated him to become awesome in future just so he could keep the rest of his fingers. Maybe a experienced vet or some hot blooded rebel, something straight out of a movie. That was his good deed for today.

So what’s the deal here? He was supposed to meet up with some high top officer who called themselves squick, or squirt or whatever. The thought of having to listen to those types made his skin crawl, but he got to the docks and there were visually no ships there. He had been waiting so patiently too for about five minutes before he started to walk around, that kid took this old man’s wallet and well, you know the rest.

Why waste his time, he wondered. He had plenty of things to do already. I mean he just got this bounty for these two guys who were a pair of thieves. I mean, they could’ve contracted him about any change. He thought about taking a nap at his ship. Maybe he get a message by the time he wakes up. Torturing children sure takes a lot out of you.
    Last edited by PrinnyRam; 01-16-2011 at 02:21 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    Aelan nodded. "That my dear friend, sounds just about right!" She went back to the driver's seat and clutched the wheel. She glanced at ARP, a small wave of nervousness coming over her. "D-do you really think we should do this? I mean, she made it REALLY clear not to..."

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Darius activated the message port with a few quick button presses.
    "Welcome to ComDex secure message transfer service. Please state your name."
    "Anonymous."
    "Please enter passcode, User #4095."
    Darius typed in his password. A large blue screen with the words "No New Messages" flashed.
    "Send message."
    "Please state recipient."
    "Contact Name: L."
    "Thank you. Please wait a moment."
    The computer was silent for a minute.
    "L is not available, User #4095. Would you like to leave a message?"
    "Yes."
    Damn it, Leo, of all the times to not be at the computer...
    "Leo, it's Darius. The rendezvous with Hermann was a trap, but I got something important. Obviously, I can't tell you what here, but trust me when I say that this could be a breathrough. I'm heading back to base."
    -MEANWHILE-
    Flipping off the communication channels with his generals, Cykris activated a different channel.
    "Calling Marche La March and Rex Rgis Mallum," a robotic voice replied.

♦ whata buncha jokers ♦ Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    "Squig, good job on getting that Resistance info. I want you, Fallo, Limdix, and the rest of your crew to head over there right away. Show them who runs the galaxy now." said Cykris

"Will do, master Cykris!" said Squig

Squig noticed that Cykris had hung up, so he did the same. He sensed that Cykris was slightly angry about Darius slipping through of his tentacles like grains of sand.

Before taking off to Pognyte, Squig had to drop the beetle off somewhere. Also, he had the feeling that he was forgetting something....

He called Seeng. Maybe this was what he was forgetting to do.....

"Seeng? This is Squig. What have you been up to lately?"

No...there was something else that was slipping his mind.

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(θ)>

Spoiler Alert!

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Light refracted off the glistening black hull of the Spectre as it lazily glided through open space. The stars reflected upon the ships exterior surface, and even sent radio waves back to whence they came. This ship was invisible to the univers, it did not even exist.... Save for those who were aboard it or already knew where it was. The gentle hum of the engines tirelessly ran through the interior of the ship, keeping its passengers awake and abroad. It took alot of effort to run a ship that was, as far as anyone else knew, non-existent. Yet they made it happen. The ship would never show up on radar, it would never be able to be tracked, and noone would know where it was unless they were aboard it. None, except for one.

The radio transmission receptor on the Spectre's control bridge beeped intermidently, signifying an incoming call.

"Master," said a rather putrid looking alien working the ships communication controls, "You have an incoming call..."

A deep heaving breathe was heard through the shadows, and out of the darkness emerged a dark colored lizard-like alien. One whose cold stare could be felt in the souls of all his victims. Rex Rgis Malum reached down a scaly finger, and turned the intercom on speaker to accept the incoming transmission.

He heaved deeply, and spoke in a deep, snake-like hissing voice, "Lord Cykris... Good to hear from you again... How may I earn your business this time?"

Member #
    Friends
    Seeng touched down on the moon of Inops once again, and stepped out of her ship. She gave a quick scan of the area, and saw a few Querymen standing together, one was scratching his head and surveying the skies.
    She walked up to them, and said, "Looking for Lorne?"

One of them nodded in response, and said, "Looking for some other guy too, he hit Hox here in the head. Maybe made him even stupider then he was before."

"Hey!" Said Hox, "I ain't stupid...I got a education."

"What did this man look like?" Seeng said.

Hox glared at her, "Human, he was a man...Uh, real sgraggly lookin'. Took off in some silver ship."

Seeng nodded to him, "Well, thank you for you help. Tell your leader that Cykris wants you to report to him. I imagine he has some sort of assignment for the lot of you."

After turning away from the Querymen, Seeng received a call from Squig.
    "What have I been up to? Why Squig, I did not expect to get a call from you on your own personal time...This warms my heart. I have been ordered by the Emperor to investigate Inops and search for any further information on Doctor Lorne. Might I inquire as to what the great Squig has been commanded to do?"

---------------

"Yeah she did!" Said ARP, "And you know who we don't listen to?"

Aelan shook her head.

"We don't listen to animals! What was that thing? A cat? What does a cat know? Aelan, you need to follow that green ship," Arp chirped.

"...A...Alright." Aelan replied. She gripped the steering wheel, and headed closer to the green ship prepared to follow them as soon as they left Inops' moon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Ads