Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Days Passed Away RP preview and sign up thread

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Name: Unknown

Alias: Geist

Alliance: B.C.C.O. (Ghost level assault)

Appearance: Black military uniform with black gloves and boots. Dark gray IBA bullet proof vest with two grenade pouches, one flashbang grenade pouch, 3 magazine pouches that fits two mags per pouch, and a special pouch exclusive to Ghost level troops that holds 7 syringes of Lebenamein. He wears a full gas mask on his face with dark crimson lenses and a black kevlar helmet. He sports a yellow and black B.C.C.O. patch on his right shoulder.

Weapon of choice: Geist is an assault class Ghost, meaning he is most familiar with assault rifles, pistols, and small explosives like grenades. His weapon of choice is the SCAR assault rifle.
    http://www.gunblog.com/wp-content/up.../02/scar-1.jpg

Personality: Geist is cold and straight to the point. He doesn't see good or evil, only the mission/job. A psychoanalysis stated that "All human emotions had left him. Its as if his 'human side' no longer exists and only a 'soldier side' remains." While most mercenaries only aid BioCorp for the pay, Geist is completely loyal to the company and it's leader. He doesn't act unless he feels it would aid his mission and will see to it that the mission is complete no matter what, even at the cost of his own life.

Biography: Geist is one of the first two mercenaries to be a part of the B.C.C.O., along with Samson which at the time was codenamed Ghoul. He is the most trusted member of the B.C.C.O. and respected amoungst all of the mercenaries. He is the center of talltales around the BC mercs and highly infamous amoung the Pulse soldiers. He specializes as an assault class ghost.

Prolouge: See "A Job To Do" (Preview 3)
    Splash_King likes this.

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Name: Eruc Suriv

Alias: *Aerian

Alliance: Veteran mercenary for Vial Industries and threat to both the undead and the living, his only alliance now is to himself and whomever he chooses to show mercy to.

Appearance: Unlike his brethren reanimated, Aerian does not appear to be undead. He looks normal, like he did in the pinnacle of his mercenary days. He wears a suit of bullet proof armor, lightweight, yet durable metal alloy based. The armor is black and red colored, giving him a colorful yet threatening disposition. His armor bears the scars of blades that have met it and many blemishes from bullets that have failed to pierce it. His face is one of pure angst and determination. The pupil in his right eye has no color from a previous battle wound, along with a scar going through his eye and the brow above it appears to have been burnt off with a lot of scar tissue around it. His skin has lost most of his color, resembling more of a sickly white as opposed to his previous tanned skin. The hair on his head which was once a long mane of dark gold has turned to a bright white as the hair has died and become tainted from Necroenza. His look is fierce and gives most a very uneasy feeling when being gazed upon by his gaunt features and threatening presence.

Personality: Aerian has a very violent temper. Being a former mercenary, he already has a ruthless sense of violence and has no real care or good will towards the preservation of life. Willful and headstrong, he is not afraid to voice his opinions, nor to meet confrontation with conflict at the slightest whim. Being a reanimated as well, he has a lust for flesh, whether it is from a corpse or a living being. At times if he goes too long without eating such things, he can enter a sort of feeding frenzy, where he gives in to his base lusts and traits given by the Necroenza, more or less becoming a mindless feeding machine until his hunger is satisfied. Being a warrior, he has a hunger for battle, and will never quit on the battlefield until the enemy is defeated.

Weapon of Choice: Hands, feet, mouth, toxic Necroenza spit. He also carries a silenced pistol that remains in a special leg holster on his armor, along with a compound bow of the highest grade that he uses to hunt down his targets. He prefers to hear the whooshing sound of an arrow and the sickly noise of it penetrating it's target as opposed to bullets.

Biography: The first and original test experiment of Vial Inc., The mercenary who was the first and original test subject of BioCorp who helped steal the Necroenza virus and was tested upon, being the original source and first reanimated, the strongest of them all.

Prologue: "Ugh... My head... Feels like its been ripped in half..."*
    The cot creaked as Eruc Suriv woke from his sleep. He rose and put his hands on his face to rub the dust out of his eyes. As he looked around in his dimly lit room, he stretched, an found himself in pain. The source of his pain was stemming from his left arm. He tensed his muscles and noticed the small hold at the point where his elbow bent, a small hole that had been created only weeks before. A hole that would change his life forever.

He had been injected with BioCorp's super soldier formula. His strength, endurance, vitality and speed had all increased. He felt stronger, but weaker at the same time. He was the very first human subject that was tested on by BioCorps new formula, but he certainly was not the last. He was chosen first because of his accolades, his accomplishments, and most of all, because of his impeccable service record. And yet... None of that mattered to him. He stood, dressed himself in his normal attire, grabbed his weapons and left his room. On the nightstand near his cot lay a document stating his involvement and payment by working for BioCorps competition, Vial Industries, along with outlining his duties for the day to steal the super soldier formula and deliver it to Vial Ind. For all his accomplishments, there was one thing he prides above all else. He is a mercenary first, loyalist second.

Money is the only thing true mercenaries respect, and Vial paid well to ensure it.

Eruc had heard of BioCorp hiring more people to test their new formula on. They were not allowed to even be in the same room together, however. Because of this, neither Eruc nor any members of the B.B.C.O new the other existed. He was a lone wolf, always had been. When he was in the military in previous years, he had alone led battalions to complete victory. When the third world war had begun, Eruc was already tired of fighting for causes that never seemed to be fixed. He gave up his military life, and his rank, and became a mercenary for hire, one of the finest ever known. Now, not only had BioCorp hired him for the super soldier project, but Vial Industries has also hired him to deliver the formula to them. He would become the ultimate soldier, and the most well paid. It was a win for him in every way, and he intended to see it through.

He made his way through the halls, making sure to steer clear of the security cameras. Though he was still technically employed by BioCorp, to be discharged or word for conspiracy and theft was not a mark he wanted on his record. He slipped past the first security checkpoint, but when he came to the second is where it got interesting. He had *two guards to deal with. Just two.*

Swiftly, he held Strode up towards the first guard, who smiled and walked up to greet him. His smile was met with the force of an arrow being stabbed up through his throat and out the back, severing his vertebrae for instant death. The second guard behind the counter had no chance to react as a bullet silently and politely buried itself between his eyes. Eruc's arrow made its way back to its case and his gun found it's holster again, and he was on the move.

He strode through security checkpoint after security checkpoint, leaving nothin behind him but death. The formula was progressing at an accelerated rate, and his speed continued to increase, until they hardly had a chance to react as soon as he entered a room. Finally, he entered the laboratory. The lone scientist who was still there had somehow been alerted to someone attacking the facility, and was ready.

Or at least, he thought he was.

A force struck his chest like none he had ever felt. In a flash, he was up against the wall, falling to the floor, his ears bleeding, and his chest heaving from exhaustion.

*Eruc made his way towards the scientist, and said, "Give me the formula... And I may spare your life."

The scientists reply was him taking out a small USB stick.

"The files you are looking for are on this stick. But... You will never have them!"

As he muttered those words, he shoved the USB stick into his mouth, and swallowed.

Or rather, he attempted to swallow.

His attempt was foiled as his throat met the crushing grip of Eruc's hand. Squeezing harder, and harder, eventually his windpipes gave up, and caved in. The look on Eruc's face was one of both disgust, an curiosity. *Shortly afterwords, the security forces arrived at the laboratory. What they found was more than most of them could stomach, and neither the formula or the thief were anywhere to be found.

The next day....

"Yes yes, I know we're already over budget, but I'm telling you, we're on the brink of something huge!"

A knock on the door.

"Yea I get it, I get it. Let me call you back. Come in," said the CEO of Vial Industries as he hung up the phone. His secretary entered and informed him that a man was here who needed to see him urgently.

"Yes of course, send him in, hurry up," he said annoyed as he scribbled some notes down. The door reopened, this time accompanied by the pounding of heavy feet striding into the room. Before the CEO had a chance to talk, the man dropped a bag onto his desk. The bag had an odor about it like the back end of a cow.

"What is the meaning of th-" the CEO started to say until he looked up and saw who stood before him. "Ah, Mr. Suriv, nice to see you again."

"Likewise, sir," Eruc replied dryly. "I have acquired what you have asked of me, now I want my payment."

"You have the formula?? Where is it?"

Eruc smiled and nodded towards the bag. The CEO gave him a curious look, and proceeded to open it. He withdrew in disgust to see that inside the bag was a human head.

"What is the meaning of this?" he shouted.

"You will find the formula on a USB flash drive lodged in his throat. My apologies, I did not have time to remove it myself."

"Very well, Mr. Suriv. Head down the hall, to the left, and you will receive your payment."

Eruc left the room with a smile on his face, a smile that had not been seen in years.

A few days later....

Eruc awoke with a hunger that he had never felt before. An insatiable taste was in his mouth and he had no idea what could sate his lust. As he stood, he realized he was in a basement of some sort, there were test tubes everywhere, along with many people. He looked down, and saw yet another needle hole in his arm. Then he began to remember what happened. Vial had reproduced the formula, they had paid him an even larger sum of money to be among there test subjects, and something had happened to him. His skin felt like it was deteriorating, and this hunger he had was driving him crazy.

Before he knew what he was doing, he found himself leaping onto what appeared to be a nearby scientist. As he sunk his teeth into her flesh, he felt a rush like nothing he had ever felt. Once he bit her, he noticed that she began I change, her skin paled, and she began to attack others in the room. He continued the attack, an the last thing everyone was hearing before they died was the screaming of the person next to them. All who had been attacked began to come back to life, reanimated. Eruc led the assault, and many of these undead escaped the lab. Some were left and locked back in the room. Eruc escaped as gunshots were heard floors up. He found that he had still been in an underground laboratory of Vial Inc. He ran out into the street, and found he still had his super human abilities from the formula he had been given. He scaled up the side of a building in mere moments as if it was a latter.*

As he stood out in the darkness from the top of a building, he watched the creatures he had bred from blood attacking innocent bystanders. He witnessed the corruption. He saw the fires blaze as people continued to die, completely unaware and unprepared. As he stared, he new that he was to blame.

He knew that this was the beginning of the end.
    Splash_King likes this.

♦ whata buncha jokers ♦ Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    SO MUCH READING. 0_0

I may sign up soon.

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(θ)>

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Lol. Not MAY nick, you WILL lol

Member #
    Friends
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    I guess I will. I hope this RP is actually semi successful... ^^;

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(θ)>

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Haha, yea, got the nick attack involved now! Lol it'll be good bro.

Member #
    Friends
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Someone who remembers my old name? o.o

Hehe, thanks. WiiChat RP's (...and newer RP's in general, for that matter) have a habit of dying quickly, so I'm just worried.

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(θ)>

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Its a lot of reading but its all entertaining, I hope

New su!

Name: Jessie Laughlin

Alias: none

Appearance: Jessie is a young teenage girl. Slim build, pretty face. Her hair is blonde and past shoulder length but usually kept back in a pony-tail and her eyes are a bright blue. She usually wears a baby blue tank-top shirt and grey pants that reach to the middle of her shins, along with black tennis shoes.

Weapon of choice: usually small magnum pistols since she took a coarse on handling them. Mostly she uses whatever she can find though.

Biography: Jessie was a straight-A student throughout highschool and didn't take too much to sports, though she managed to make sure to stay excellently fit herself. She found it odd to see a football jock like Trent fall for a brainy girl like herself, but it became mutual shortly after figuring out Trent wasn't the usual meathead football player. The night of the incident, Trent had asked her out in which she happily agreed to. After the football game Trent offered her a ride home in his fathers pick-up truck since her parents never answered her calls that night. Arriving home to their horror Jessies parents were killed and brought back to life as undead. Since then Trent and Jessie have been fighting to survive.

Personality: Jessie is increadibly intelligent and mature for her age. With this she often second-guesses Trents decisions, usually for good reason. Trent looks to her not only as a girlfriend but also as a secondary "common sense." Jessie also has a problem with being a "damsel in distress." She goes out of her way to prove to Trent that she can hold her own, and at some points have saved Trent from certain death from time to time. She admires Trents bravery and his constant willingness to protect her, which over the year since the incident has made her fall for him even more.

Prologue: See "Because I Love You" (Preview 1)
    Splash_King and kuppicake like this.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Need more RPers. :/

Member #
    Friends
    This is gettin stupid... More people need to sign up naaaaowwww. Nick get ur su up!! Lol

Ads