+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Days Passed Away RP preview and sign up thread

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Double post cause this is my SU. Please let me know if there's anything wrong with it, I think I read everything I needed to.

Who do we have signed up so far?

Name: Maya Dreavus (Nickname: Siren)

Alias: None

Alliance: Ex Ghost Soldier/ Survivor

Appearance: A beautiful young woman with light grey, long hair. She has blue eyes, and a very pale face. Her breast size is about average, not really big but not flat either. She wears a white top, and has a black leather jacket with white diamond patterns over it. She wears a red skirt with black diamond patterns that reaches down to her knees, and under this she wears short white sweatshorts. She wears black tennis shoes.

She used to have pink hair (screw being realistic!) and a less pale face, but the amount of stress she has gone through has drastically dulled her.

Weapon of choice: A pure black katana with a big red diamond on the end of the hilt. Skilled at throwing knives as well, as such she carries some with her.

Biography: For most of her life, Maya was a happy, bubbly, silly, social, fun loving girl. She was kind to everyone and was almost never seen unhappy. She knew how to cheer anyone up. She was very interested in animals and nature. For fun, she would sing, dance, play dress up, and other girly things. However, she could be a bit of a tomboy as well, being interested in some sports, sword fighting, and more. She tried hunting, but she couldn't stand killing innocent animals for sport.

She was also very close to her older brother Grey. Grey was the polar opposite of her; shy and somewhat depressed. He was still hardworking and kind, however.

Her father was an important figure in BioCorp, being high up in rank. Grey had volunteered be one of the first Ghost Soldiers, and underwent intense training with his father. Their father put a lot of his time, effort, and money into training and testing Grey. However, a fatal accident occurred during testing that cost Grey his life. Maya and her father were both hit hard by this, and BioCorp was going to fire her dad for failing to present a Ghost Soldier. To prevent her family from going bankrupt, Maya volunteered in Grey's place. She was 16.

After being infected with Necroenza and Lebenamien, there was no immediate affect on her personality or her strength. However, in time, she started to escape from her depressed caused by her brothers death. She became happy again. She started becoming extremely unstable and violent, and her physical ability was drastically increased. Eventually it became so bad where she jumped through a brick wall and attacked her father. Her father was gravely injured, and died soon after. Maya was captured by BioCorp, and it was determined that her feeling too many happy emotions caused her to become extremely violent and powerful. She lost almost all of her free will and turned into a killing machine. The scientists decided that the only safe way out was to either kill her, or inject her with medication that made her much more depressed. The later was chosen. For the rest of her life, Maya would have to take this medication and be starved of happiness, or else turn into a mindless monster.

Since Maya's mother had died a long time ago, and her bother and father had died recently, Maya was kept under the care of BioCorp for about 10 months. Maya began to grow extremely hateful towards them. They took away her ability to be happy, and they took away her father and brother. She ran away, outside into the land overrun by zombies, to fend for herself. She took with her some food, water, weapons, and enough medicine to keep her depressed for a long time.

She vows to get revenge on BioCorp somehow, and also wants to rid the land of the horrid zombies.

Personality: In her current state, she is quite depressed and quiet. She is quite shy and gloomy, and constantly insults herself and others.

However, if she is deprived of her medicine for long enough and managed to become happy enough, she will become insane. She will take pleasure in killing innocent people and animals, and loses all her self control.

Prolouge: I'll decide this soon enough, k? First off, where are we gonna start? I guess I'll read back a little bit.

So what do you guys think? This is the first female character that I've ever RP'd as, for the record. Let's hope we can keep this alive, I want as many people as possible to join.
    Last edited by Neosquid; 07-17-2012 at 09:07 PM.

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(θ)>

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Quote Originally Posted by The Storm View Post
    Not that this is in context or anything.... But I think we are closer to a robot apocalypse than to a zombie apocalypse.
    Don't see that. Rage type zombie infection seems slightly more plausible than robots from first world countries getting smart. Eh... Screwed up Day Z installation, will have to retry. Meanwhile, I'll actually read what you guys have so far.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572

Trying to motivate myself to play: F.E.A.R., Skyrem.
    Spoiler Alert!

Number 1 GE Wiimote User TampaBondo's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8297-0574-6373-3839
    My farts smell like beer! - Ralph Wiggum
    Online name: TmpaBndo[E7]
    GE FC:
    0605-5154-0786
    LVL: 56

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    @ Nick: sounds like Tira from Soulcalibur lol. Cool character, and good backstory. I'll let Bodine know to check it.

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    The United Nations set a plan forward and issued a quarintine of a national level. January 3rd, 2013 they set of tactically placed EMP blasts within the United States, killing all electronic devices of any scale within North America, ensuring that vehicles, planes, radios, ect. would be rendered useless.
    Quick Question:
    How does Trent have a working truck if all vehicals were disabled by an EMP

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MR View Post
    Quick Question:
    How does Trent have a working truck if all vehicals were disabled by an EMP
    Glad someone caught on to that. Ill explain shortly into the RP how Trent managed to keep the truck up and running.

The fact that his truck was still in working order is the main reason the gang of thugs attacked him. To them it was a once in a life time opportunity for them, Jessie being there didn't help of course. The truck wouldn't have helped them for long though unless they knew Trent's secret. A bit on that though is that the truck was owned by Trent's father, who readied it for the Y2k scare of 1999.

Nick I'm reading through your SU now, ill let you know shortly when its approved. Thanks Storm for the heads up.
    Last edited by Bodine; 07-18-2012 at 01:35 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    I see
    Just a guess but does it not have a start up battery?

So the old cars with that crank ignition
    and steam trains
    and even pull string lawn mowers and chain saws still work

Motors with an electrical ignition starter can work with a kinetic ignition starter. Interesting
    Last edited by Mr. MR; 07-18-2012 at 01:48 AM.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Nick your character is accepted, though keep in mind the Ghost level soldiers have to keep taking a daily dose of Lebenamein to keep their Necroenza from taking their body over and turning them into zombies. Just a reminder. Maybe you could include that these depression-inducing meds are mixed with the Lebenamein so she takes the medication for both her mental condition and the virus at the same time, or simply that when she stocked up on the mental meds she also took a large supply of Lebenamein with her, just some suggestions.

Edit: @Mr. MR Very good guess, but its something simpler yet slightly more unorthodox. His secret has to do with keeping the waves from the EMP blasts from getting to the truck. Pulse uses the technique too to keep a handful of their vehicles and radios working. I chose to go with the method they use simply for ease of use for the characters. See, Canada is tasked with quarantine security pretty much. Part of their job is to set off low impact yet highly effective EMP blasts from radio towers they have rigged through the former US for the job regularly, to insure nobody is given time to repair the necessary parts and escape quarantine.
    Last edited by Bodine; 07-18-2012 at 01:58 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Excuse me.... you said Canada?
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572

Trying to motivate myself to play: F.E.A.R., Skyrem.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Canada will fall eventually
    there is no way to protect such a close and broad border. Also a lot of their population are near the border.

also EMP blasts don't last forever
    the towers themselves have to activate electronically or through the use of nuclear war heads (which is unlikely unless detonated high in the earth's atmosphere). Otherwise they would have to be controlled manually.

I don't know too much about EMPs but that could leave a small window (right before each wave) for communications and vehicle travel
    Last edited by Mr. MR; 07-18-2012 at 02:30 AM.

Spoiler Alert!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Ads