LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 238
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: The World Asunder (Sign-Up and OOC Discussion)

  1. #121
    Ouroboros GigaRidley's Avatar
    Member #
    48132
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Larchmont, NY
    Posts
    900
    Friends
    49
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    To clear up any potential confusion-- Parakarry has taken control of all three Grey Reapers. They are not NPCs and can be controlled only by him.

  2. Ads


  3. #122
    Sonic expert Bodine's Avatar
    Member #
    55520
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,154
    Friends
    31
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    New character in mind. Sort of similar to Vin but more fitting in this world . A bit darker too. I'll catch up on the story then post my su

  4. #123
    Ouroboros GigaRidley's Avatar
    Member #
    48132
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Larchmont, NY
    Posts
    900
    Friends
    49
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Awesome man!

  5. #124
    ε(3`)з Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    55501
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,196
    Friends
    44
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-6666-6666-6666
    I really like Pumice, but I'll admit that I find Citri somewhat annoying. I was motivated to create a character like her after noticing that basically every character so far is super serious and/or intelligent. There has to be a joke character. There has to be. Not that Citri is entirely a joke character, she's very powerful and obviously has more backstory than was given in the SU.
    GigaRidley likes this.



    ε(3`)з



    The Fuchsia City Guru
    <(θ)>



  6. #125
    Uniquely common Pichu2k7's Avatar
    Member #
    55560
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,281
    Friends
    23
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2458-2452-4849-3520
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    I really like Pumice, but I'll admit that I find Citri somewhat annoying. I was motivated to create a character like her after noticing that basically every character so far is super serious and/or intelligent. There has to be a joke character. There has to be. Not that Citri is entirely a joke character, she's very powerful and obviously has more backstory than was given in the SU.
    I was gonna make my character witty but I'm not very good at coming up with funny stuff on the spot.

    Spoiler Alert!

  7. #126
    ε(3`)з Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    55501
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,196
    Friends
    44
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-6666-6666-6666
    Quote Originally Posted by Pichu2k7 View Post
    I was gonna make my character witty but I'm not very good at coming up with funny stuff on the spot.
    Understandable. I think I like your current character, actually.



    ε(3`)з



    The Fuchsia City Guru
    <(θ)>



  8. #127
    Uniquely common Pichu2k7's Avatar
    Member #
    55560
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,281
    Friends
    23
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2458-2452-4849-3520
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Understandable. I think I like your current character, actually.
    I was looking for an every day kind of character, I needed a "tragedy" to happen if I was going to make a civilized Kapshen though. I'm just trying to think of a way I can throw him into the fray.

    I was hoping the plot would sort of come my way since I suck at managing more than one character and super important, great powered characters isn't my sort of thing...

    Spoiler Alert!

  9. #128
    ε(3`)з Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    55501
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,196
    Friends
    44
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-6666-6666-6666
    Quote Originally Posted by Pichu2k7 View Post
    I was looking for an every day kind of character, I needed a "tragedy" to happen if I was going to make a civilized Kapshen though. I'm just trying to think of a way I can throw him into the fray.

    I was hoping the plot would sort of come my way since I suck at managing more than one character and super important, great powered characters isn't my sort of thing...
    Hmm, perhaps Karigen can do something with Citri, I haven't finalized exactly what she's going to do quite yet. Just an idea.

    When these events in Avalon wrap up, I think the action needs to be spread out between at least two of the Six Kingdoms. We don't want the characters to be this concentrated all of the time, after all, right? I'm not saying the RP isn't going well so far, I'm just saying that we need to spread the action at some point.



    ε(3`)з



    The Fuchsia City Guru
    <(θ)>



  10. #129
    Uniquely common Pichu2k7's Avatar
    Member #
    55560
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,281
    Friends
    23
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2458-2452-4849-3520
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Hmm, perhaps Karigen can do something with Citri, I haven't finalized exactly what she's going to do quite yet. Just an idea.

    When these events in Avalon wrap up, I think the action needs to be spread out between at least two of the Six Kingdoms. We don't want the characters to be this concentrated all of the time, after all, right? I'm not saying the RP isn't going well so far, I'm just saying that we need to spread the action at some point.
    Suppose we could and it'd be interesting how they got along. I just don't want to rush him out of Lokasen so quickly.

    Spoiler Alert!

  11. #130
    Ouroboros GigaRidley's Avatar
    Member #
    48132
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Larchmont, NY
    Posts
    900
    Friends
    49
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Well I can tell you for a fact that Aeolus's plans will soon take him to both Ustuk and Vongola, and don't forget that both of Johaggis's characters will soon be in Erigan.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. StarEdge- Official Sign-Up and OOC Discussion
    By GigaRidley in forum Board Games
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 12:52 AM
  2. Replies: 459
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 09:23 PM
  3. Sign here if you still have the old DS
    By RivalDestiny in forum Nintendo DS
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 09:49 PM
  4. World Cup 2006 discussion
    By i0n in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 02:07 PM