Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: The World Asunder

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    That's a weird place to take a nap. Ulrich wondered if he should do something. Looking around him he saw the two pieces of the spirit board scatter in front of him. Frowning, the La March took the board and set it back up in front of him. He looked at the board and than at the gedric and back at the board. He than heard a low growl which upset him. He flushed, "Oh spirits," he prayed, "What is the best way to cook mole?

----------

"What we're risking here is the lives of the people on Avalon. The people you're suppose to be fighting for." Lambert stepped forward pointing, Kai in the chest. Even if he couldn't convince him that the rebellion was doomed, he had to find another way to convince him to help those people, "Think of it this way, don't think they would react kindly to having a gun stuck to their faces. Save them now and they won't protest to taking arms."

He made a hissing sound with his mouth. He couldn't risk those people's lives and while he didn't doubt that he could take some soldiers out in a straight fight, they had hostesses in this situation.
    Last edited by Hoboturtle; 01-13-2014 at 10:53 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    "Nobody's taking arms!"
    Ansa stepped between Lambert and Kai.
    "We're going to calm down and figure out a solution to this."
    -MEANWHILE-
    Aeolus stepped onto the tarmac of the Middle Avalon Airfield. It was relatively empty, as most citizens were currently in their homes trying to get in contact with loved ones and to get information about the rebellion. He picked up his phone.
    "Pumice? Got in touch with the Grey Reapers yet?"

♦ whata buncha jokers ♦ Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Not feeling like flying back to the Palace of Wings yet, Pumice played with some leaves. He had some video games on his laptop, but he didn't want to risk distracting himself too much.

He got a message from Aeolus. He glanced at the camera monitors before responding.

"Sadly, no, sir. They're supposed to rendezvous at the Violet Hand Inn, but they haven't showed yet. Believe me, I'm watching this shit right now." said Pumice. "But don't worry! I may be idle atm, but I just finished preparing my plan. And obviously ya' heard the lil' announcement I made, kehehe."

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(θ)>

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Aeolus grinned.
    "I most certainly did. Make sure to keep a tight leash on this. The last ****in' thing we need is for someone to trace back all the chaos to us right now. Of course, soon it'll be too late for anyone to do anything."
    As Aeolus spoke, he approached a small cargo ship with a pilot filling up the tank. The pilot turned to Aeolus as he approached.
    "Hey buddy, can I help ya with anyth-"
    Aeolus grasped the man's face and sent a sharp burst of electricity straight into his brain. Aeolus released the horribly burned face of the man as he fell dead to the ground, his left leg twitching due to the lingering electricity pulsing through his nervous system. Aeolus looked the plane up and down quickly. An older model of the Unix-series cargo planes, easy enough to pilot if you knew what you were doing.
    "I need to check something out in Miriel, and from there I'll be initiating the big part of Phase 2 in Vongola. While I'm away, I'm giving you latitude to handle these pathetic little ants how you see fit, but know I don't tolerate failure. I'll leave the Grey Reapers at your command. Contact me via telegram if any pressing matters come up. And I'll authorize use of your Darkstar too. Have fun with it!"
    Aeolus got into the cockpit of the plane and checked everything quick. All in working order. He sent a quick message to his other operative in Avalon.
    OFF THE RINGS FOR A BIT. THE MASK AND TAMSERIL'S DAUGHTER ARE TOP PRIORITY. I'LL KEEP MY END OF THE BARGAIN IF YOU KEEP YOURS.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Ooc: From now on I will represent the different members of the Grey Reapers with different colored text- Vanquo, Asha, Swolinn

"I have come!"

Swolinn jauntily stepped into the Violet Hand Inn, head held high.
    The Inns walls were riddled with decor, all of which, for some odd reason, related to either human eyes or polar bears. The bar was empty, save for the bartender, a balding toothless man with an eyepatch.
    "Oh, it's you agin," muttered the bartender.
    "Hello Sven! Gimme your finest glass of water."
    Sven sighed. "Yeh, we only have one kind o' water" Sven headed for the sink. "Should I be expectin' the other two?"
    "Yes Sven, the Violet Hand will once again be hosting a legendary threesome, hehehehe!"
    Sven gave an odd look towards Swolinn. "You know wha' a threesome is?"
    "A group of three people!"
    "Righ', but also it's..." Sven paused. "You know what, forget it."
    "What do ya mean?"
    Swolinn's thought was interrupted by the screech of the metal door.
    "Sven and Lord Memba... we are well met on such an occasion"
    Vanquo gave a small bow towards the two of them.
    "Vanky!"
    Vanquo looked irked. He hated that nickname.
    "I suppose you'll take yer usual then," said Sven.
    "Indeed."
    "One Moonbeam coming up!
    "I wonder when Asha will get here?"
    ---------------

OOC:
    Hey kids! It's me Uncle Sven! Want te' know how to make Vanquo's favorite drink? Gather round!

Old Fashioned Moonbeam
    Dissolve a small lump of sugar with a little water in a snifter
    Add two dashes of bitters, a single crushed ice cube, a piece of lime peel, and one measure of apple or pear brandy
    Mix well with a bar-spoon.
    After the crushed ice is allowed to fully rise to the top of the glass, sprinkle sugar on the top and serve without the spoon.

Member #
    Friends
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Pumice rolled around in some leaves and took a gulp of soda while laying upside down. He glanced at the computer screen, and proceeded to spit out a little soda by accident. The Grey Reapers had arrived. Well, two of them, at least. Pumice immediately got up and packed up all his gear. He hovered low to the ground and made a bit more distance between himself and the Police Grounds, and then proceeded to take off.

It didn't take him long to arrive at the Violet Hand Inn. He landed in an nearby alley, and after checking that the coast was clear, darted into the Inn. He saw Vanquo and Swolinn there. There was some bartender too, he had an eyepatch on.

"'bout time you guys sh--Ah, hello again, Vanquo! And you too, Swolinn." said Pumice, with a fake grin on his face. He didn't like socializing with people in person. He flew over to one of the tables and sat down on it. "Now, guys, isn't there a...third one? Do you think they'll show up soon or can we just start?"

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(θ)>

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2458-2452-4849-3520
    The airship landed at the airport without any issues, Karigen had snooped around enough to know where all the good hiding spots were in case something went downhill or if he just didn't want to be talked to by the rough members on board. He was resting under one of the stairwells by the crew quarters on deck when it landed at the Avalon. The crew all left without an issue and the pilot went to refuel. Karigen had a small conversation with the pilot, the pilot telling Karigen the ins and outs of flying an airship and how it was the main joy in his life. After awhile they said their farewells and Karigen left the pilot to his duties. He had kept him away from them for long enough.

As Karigen was leaving however he seen a tall and slim person deliver an electrically charged punch to the pilot, killing him. His heart stopped and he froze in place. The man never noticed him as he entered the ship. He entered a full sprint out of the airport, scared to death of what would happen to him if he was caught. He ran as fast as he could, he didn't know where he was running too but he didn't care, away from that...thing...he wasn't a person.

After Karigen had run out of energy and thought he was far enough from the mysterious man with the electrical powers, he leaned his back against a wall, he had no idea where the hell he was. He slid down the wall and was eventually curled up into a small ball. His feet close to his body, knees up, hands on knees and head down. He let out a small sob.

Nothing goes my way, ever. Why am I such a coward? I-I bet I could've taken him! What am I thinking? Electricity? I'd get fried like the pilot...damn it!

He punched the floor, still curled up like a ball. "****!" He yelled as he retracted his hand, punching concrete bricks probably wasn't the best idea but he needed to let out steam. He let out a groan as he dragged himself back up. There has to be something he can do. He looked around and seen a heavily guarded park entrance.

"Must be where the resistance is..." He muttered to himself, he walked up the metal fencing and looked around. Not a lot of guards. He fumbled himself over the fence as if he was climbing, the rattling caused a nearby guard to notice.

"You there! Stop! This is a restricted area!" He yelled at the Kapshen. Unfortunately for him Karigen was already over the fence and stuck up the middle finger to the guard before running off into the crowds to try and make himself scarce. He kept his eye back on the guard that has spotted him and had probably reported his presence in the park. Since he wasn't a rebel he'd be apprehended if he was found.

A sudden force knocked Karigen off his feet and onto his back, he hadn't been watching where he was going. He looked up to see a black haired girl roughly the same size as him in an orange coat that was unzipped that ended in black bands with a white and black stripped shirt underneath and an orange knee length skirt with black flower designs on it. He rubbed the back of his head nervously as if he had caused a scene and what's worse was that he was a Kapshen and he was the one who had fallen over.

"Sorry..." He quietly let out as he looked down at the concrete tiling before feeling a sharp pain in his leg came back.

No! Not now! The guards!
    Last edited by Pichu2k7; 01-14-2014 at 09:11 AM. Reason: OOC: Amateur mistake, used the wrong character description, I suck.

Spoiler Alert!

for we've never once met Lennox's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0111-0000-0101-0000
    "Hey, tell it to fuсking Rakni the Bear King here, not me," said Kai "I'm just trying to -- no? Sorry, politics joke -- I'm just trying to say that yeah this is a problem; it ain't a problem enough that I'm'a suddenly march over there and turn me and mine over to the Kingdom Guard."

Member #
    Friends
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Citri wasn't sure who had ran into her. She looked around for a moment, shrugged, and almost walked off before an unknown voice muttered "sorry". She looked down to see a small male Kapshen laying in front of her.

"Oh, sir, I'm so sorry! Can I give you a hand?" said Citri, reaching down in an effort to help him up. It was then that the realization sunk in. "....huh? A....KAPSHEN? KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT!" she screamed, attracting the attention of people nearby her. She slapped him across the face with the hand she originally intended to help him up with, sending the poor Kapshen flying about 10 feet backwards.

She walked over to him and picked him up by the neck. "Got anything to say for yourself before I send you off to lizard hell, Mr. Kapshen?" she asked. "We get like really mad when your kind comes here."

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(θ)>

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2458-2452-4849-3520
    Karigen was hurting all over, he wasn't sure what had just happened but all he knew was that face hurt like hell and he wasn't going anywhere fast with his leg that bad. Next thing he knew he was dangling in the air with the girl he just bumped into looking relatively angry.

"Uhh..." He simply let out. Now wasn't the time to get into a brawl, he had guards on him and now everyone knew where he was.

"Listen! I'm sorry I bumped into you okay?! As for what I am, I can't control that so can you put me down so we can talk things through? I'm in enough crap as it is!" He yelled back slightly frustratedly, not only had her screaming drawn in everyone's attention but there was a small ring around them and not any of them looked happy at all that a Kapshen had snuck into the park. He was an outsider here but what else could he do? His pilot was dead, the airship hijacked by some crazy man with electrical powers and now this. He didn't know what was worse, the fact he was in trouble or the fact he was looking at being homeless after this mess was sorted out. If he could sort it out.
    Last edited by Pichu2k7; 01-14-2014 at 09:59 AM.

Spoiler Alert!

Ads