LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 80 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 791
  1. #91
    WiiChat Member deathcomer's Avatar
    Member #
    63789
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    chill lol all of you. I hate the shanking part because i never able to kill someone by knifing. And i hate the sniping now though still ok sniper if i find a good spot just not use to it. Hope there way to change the control for it

  2. #92
    RC|Bros, come to rcwii.tk johnny100's Avatar
    Member #
    59076
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    i dont know
    Posts
    294
    Friends
    78
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8295-3407-8547-4218
    Quote Originally Posted by IceIceBaby View Post
    Haha, you must be such a nerd. Do you know how you sound right now? And actually, im only 120lbs. I have a Facebook account, heres the link so you can see I'm not fat, just to amuse your immature self: http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.ph...00000353162025 Also, I've been in Tai Kwan Do for 5 years, and if you don't believe me about that, I'll take a picture of my certificates and put them up online, with my name on it, seeings that your so stuborn.

    And why would you be scared? Its the internet. How would I hurt you through the computer? You've got some serious problems. This is why I don't talk to people like you, because you always seem to think your right. Mate, you need to get a life and stop playing video games. Wow. Even when I give up, you still have to win, don't you? That just proves how much of a nerd you are, caring so much about a video game.

    And just for the record, I guarentee if we got in a fight, you'd be on the ground in less then 10 seconds.
    me a nerd lol, i wish i kknew u in person, i would beat ur ass so bad, yea and ur karate crap i think is completely FAKE, rlly, a couple of kids came to my school and have been practicing for like 10 years, they start doing all this crap or i should say tring cause it is all fake, lol, me and all my friends and me just made fun of them
    nintendo wii is bad

  3. #93
    RC|Bros, come to rcwii.tk johnny100's Avatar
    Member #
    59076
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    i dont know
    Posts
    294
    Friends
    78
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8295-3407-8547-4218
    Quote Originally Posted by prinplup View Post
    {Calm down, calm down 43 kills is pretty farfetched you with a private match with noobs cuz 30 the limit & you say you dont want it cuz no 1 is good okay you just say this cuz you dont have money 4 it cuz you got a labtop just come on the both you just calm downn oh & iceice your link is wrong
    30 isnt the limit lol, it is 75, i dont play ffa cause that way too easy and no i can buy it actually rite now, but my friend has it and told me to try it out, it was so funny cause every1 sux at it, i played seriously 5 matches and was leader all 5, it was waaaaay too boring, no compitition
    nintendo wii is bad

  4. #94
    Bravo Company andrewr7's Avatar
    Member #
    55745
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    NS, Canada
    Posts
    18
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7444-2772-1159-8551
    Can I get in on this argument? =D Well I am anyway

    1st of all johnny, you can't get a 5 bar connection.

    2nd of all iceice, I was in Tae Kwon Do for 6 years and it won't help you win a fight without kicking (which is why I quit).

    3rd of all johnny, you think you're cool because you can brag about CoD and "making fun" of other people.

    Last of all johnny, get some extra help in English class.

    I think Iceice will win the argument based on that =D

    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/BCanDrewr7


    Black Ops FC: 4002♠6846♠9753



  5. #95
    WiiChat Member brambo36's Avatar
    Member #
    63720
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    wifitournament.com
    Posts
    26
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0633-2277-4515-2916
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny100 View Post
    30 isnt the limit lol, it is 75, i dont play ffa cause that way too easy and no i can buy it actually rite now, but my friend has it and told me to try it out, it was so funny cause every1 sux at it, i played seriously 5 matches and was leader all 5, it was waaaaay too boring, no compitition
    Do you really act like this everywhere you go? Becayse you are annoying as hell! You seem to think you're so much better than every other Nuub on this planet, so why don't you just transcend into awesomeness. Because, seriously, all you're doing is coming over as a total prick with the attitude you're showing and your lack of any punctuation

    Why yes indeed, I do hate people like you. I know it's stupid to have discussion on the internet but I just can't get over it.
    __________________________________________________ _______
    Upcoming wifitournament tournaments: contact me
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Friday the 11th of December @ 6.30 EST : MKWii tournament
    Saturday the 12 of December @ 6PM : SSBB live tournament
    Saturday the 19th of December @ 6PM ET: Pokémon tournament

  6. #96
    WiiChat Member IceIceBaby's Avatar
    Member #
    62535
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    253
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    You really think I'm lieing? Alright, I'll take a picture of my certificates and put them up here.

    Haha. Keep telling yourself that. I bet you get the crap beaten out of you every single day. And why yes, you are a nerd. Getting PO'd over a video game, and in every one of your posts, you mention something about being so good at video games, does anyone really care? And I know, I would destroy you.
    Tai Kwan Do does make a difference, I saw one of my friends take down a kid that was 7 inches taller and 50 lbs heavier than him, in one punch. He was in Tai Kwan Do for 5 years. I could knock you out in one jab, mate. And I guarentee you wouldn't be able to land a punch on me. Where I wen't to Tai Kwon Do, we specifically learned how to block, and take out your opponent in one shot. I'd block everything you throw.

    And please, go back to 3rd grade English.

  7. #97
    WiiChat Member Toddler's Avatar
    Member #
    64434
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    12
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Can we get back to what this whole thing was started about and you guys can go flame the shit out of each other somewhere else?

  8. #98
    RC|Bros, come to rcwii.tk johnny100's Avatar
    Member #
    59076
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    i dont know
    Posts
    294
    Friends
    78
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8295-3407-8547-4218
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewr7 View Post
    Can I get in on this argument? =D Well I am anyway

    1st of all johnny, you can't get a 5 bar connection.

    2nd of all iceice, I was in Tae Kwon Do for 6 years and it won't help you win a fight without kicking (which is why I quit).

    3rd of all johnny, you think you're cool because you can brag about CoD and "making fun" of other people.

    Last of all johnny, get some extra help in English class.

    I think Iceice will win the argument based on that =D
    1 he brang up 5 bar connection, i kno its 4,tae kwon do doesnt help, and no, idc wat ppl think of me cause i already like who i am
    nintendo wii is bad

  9. #99
    RC|Bros, come to rcwii.tk johnny100's Avatar
    Member #
    59076
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    i dont know
    Posts
    294
    Friends
    78
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8295-3407-8547-4218
    Quote Originally Posted by IceIceBaby View Post
    You really think I'm lieing? Alright, I'll take a picture of my certificates and put them up here.

    Haha. Keep telling yourself that. I bet you get the crap beaten out of you every single day. And why yes, you are a nerd. Getting PO'd over a video game, and in every one of your posts, you mention something about being so good at video games, does anyone really care? And I know, I would destroy you.
    Tai Kwan Do does make a difference, I saw one of my friends take down a kid that was 7 inches taller and 50 lbs heavier than him, in one punch. He was in Tai Kwan Do for 5 years. I could knock you out in one jab, mate. And I guarentee you wouldn't be able to land a punch on me. Where I wen't to Tai Kwon Do, we specifically learned how to block, and take out your opponent in one shot. I'd block everything you throw.

    And please, go back to 3rd grade English.
    i shorten words big whoop, ur a nerd for caring lol, i beat up plenty of kids bigger than me and i would never be scared of you, i have plenty of friends
    u probably take karate to hope to protect urself from all the ass whoopins u get, but to bad for u it will never help, and if u ask me, any1 who does karate is a fag
    haha that kid u mentioned btw probably punched him in the nuts and ran, yea try to block me, i bear hug you, put u on the ground , then have my 300 pound friend sit on you, or i kick u in the gut and laugh
    Last edited by johnny100; 11-18-2009 at 09:09 PM.
    nintendo wii is bad

  10. #100
    WiiChat Member IceIceBaby's Avatar
    Member #
    62535
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    253
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Haha. You have to have friends fight your battles for you? Wow. Please tell me you don't act like this in real life. Your annoying as hell, and even more immature. And actually, no, it was on video tape. My friend blocked the kids first punch, then knocked him out. Haha. I'd love to see you beat up a kid, mate. You couldn't beat up my mom. Shes a blackbelt anyways, but if she wasn't you still couldn't touch her. Your pathetic. So I'm a fag because I discipline myself and could beat the crap out of you in 10 seconds? Makes sense, ya know mate? I could take you down so fast. And not just that, but my friend who happens to be one of the best JV wrestlers in my school teaches me how to wrestle. Mate, I'd punch you square in the jaw, and I guarentee you'd be on the floor. I can take your knee caps out in a second, and it would be over. Do you know what it feels like to have your knee caps broken? It doesnt feel good, lets put it that way. I could pin you on the floor with my wrestling skills too. I could even jump kick you in the face. I could flip you over. I could break your teeth with one punch. Wow, mate. I'm not going to argue with you seeings that I'm not as immature as you. But look around, no one here likes you. We all think your annoying and need to go back to 3rd grade English. I'm done with you. And if you still don't think that I could be the living crap out of your pathetic, scrawny body, then you really need a reality check.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 80 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex Friend Codes
    By richadal17 in forum Wii Friend Codes
    Replies: 864
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 11:36 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 07:56 AM
  3. SOTW Hall Of Fame
    By King Wiired in forum The Design Lounge
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 04:30 PM
  4. SOTW Hall of Fame: A Look At Our Past
    By Syntax in forum The Design Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 04:28 PM

Search tags for this page

call of duty modern warfare reflex edition carry macmillan to extaction point

,
call of duty modern warfare reflex how to get to while carry macmillan out
,

carry mcmillan to the extraction point

,
cod reflex edition wii fc`s
,
cod reflex knife attacks
,
how to fly around in call of duty for wii
,
how to fly in cod 4 for wii
,

how to fly on call of duty modern warfare reflex

,
how to fly on call of duty modern warfer reflex edition on the wii
,
modern warfare reflex print maps
,
wii call of duty modern warfare extraction point macmillan
,
will somebody plz tell me the code for call of duty modern warfare
Click on a term to search for related topics.