LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 791
  1. #111
    WiiChat Member Toddler's Avatar
    Member #
    64434
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    12
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Soo now that we can finally get back to the point of this thread... Whats everyone's favorite maps and game types?

  2. Ads


  3. #112
    WiiChat Member IceIceBaby's Avatar
    Member #
    62535
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    253
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny100 View Post
    yea fine, im srry too, but i still think karate is fake lol in my opinion
    Haha. Thats fine. But just one quick question, what do you mean by fake? Do you mean that you don't believe that I was in it, or that it works, or that it isn't real?

    lol. Confused...

    But I have seen some expert martial arts people fight, and they truly are amazing, and fast. I think it definently helps, but thats an opinion.

  4. #113
    WiiChat Member IceIceBaby's Avatar
    Member #
    62535
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    253
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddler View Post
    Soo now that we can finally get back to the point of this thread... Whats everyone's favorite maps and game types?
    I like Team Deathmatch, Hardcore Team Deathmatch, Headquarters, and Team Tactical. My favorite maps are in this order:
    1. Crossfire
    2. Vacant
    3. Overgrown
    4. Ambush
    5. Backlot

  5. #114
    a webmaster prinplup's Avatar
    Member #
    57211
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Nothern California
    Posts
    1,108
    Friends
    38
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2311-1123-4321-0974
    my Favorite map is "Crash" i like calling it intell that map is sweet & the rest i could live without. primary weapon dont have one yet just doing challenges & & i dont like team deatmatch i always seem to get stuck with noobs so i play every kind of free for all.
    Last edited by prinplup; 11-19-2009 at 10:38 PM.

  6. #115
    WiiChat Member Toddler's Avatar
    Member #
    64434
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    12
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    First of all my favorite game types are Domination and Headquarters... Sometimes a little S&D for a little variety and on rare occasion Team Deathmatch. Now onto fav maps (Not in order) I like Ambush (for G3 ownage) Crossfire, and Shipment for Domination because it's just and all out blood bath! Those are probably top 3
    CoD: MWR Friend Code... 386-346-721-437

    *PM if you add me*

    MWR: Rank: 14, 1st Prestige K/D:1.10
    MP5>P90

  7. #116
    RC|Bros, come to rcwii.tk johnny100's Avatar
    Member #
    59076
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    i dont know
    Posts
    294
    Friends
    78
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8295-3407-8547-4218
    Quote Originally Posted by IceIceBaby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny100 View Post
    yea fine, im srry too, but i still think karate is fake lol in my opinion
    Haha. Thats fine. But just one quick question, what do you mean by fake? Do you mean that you don't believe that I was in it, or that it works, or that it isn't real?

    lol. Confused...

    But I have seen some expert martial arts people fight, and they truly are amazing, and fast. I think it definently helps, but thats an opinion.
    i dont think it works but that is my opinion
    opinions are like a$$holes, every1 has 1
    nintendo wii is bad

  8. #117
    RC|Bros, come to rcwii.tk johnny100's Avatar
    Member #
    59076
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    i dont know
    Posts
    294
    Friends
    78
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8295-3407-8547-4218
    well idk the names of the maps but i like the one that is real small, there is 1 building and in that building there is 22 floors, it is small so it reminds me sort of dome being that it is so small, wat is the name of this feild??? i like it cause i can find ppl easier
    nintendo wii is bad

  9. #118
    WiiChat Member deathcomer's Avatar
    Member #
    63789
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    my favourite is overgrown and i like backlot

  10. #119
    WiiChat Member arc813's Avatar
    Member #
    63336
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2838-9357-1461-4850
    finally back on topic lol
    Wii code: 2838-9357-1461-4850
    WAW code: 305166403205
    -will add more codes later-

  11. #120
    WiiChat Member IceIceBaby's Avatar
    Member #
    62535
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    253
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny100 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IceIceBaby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny100 View Post
    yea fine, im srry too, but i still think karate is fake lol in my opinion
    Haha. Thats fine. But just one quick question, what do you mean by fake? Do you mean that you don't believe that I was in it, or that it works, or that it isn't real?

    lol. Confused...

    But I have seen some expert martial arts people fight, and they truly are amazing, and fast. I think it definently helps, but thats an opinion.
    i dont think it works but that is my opinion
    opinions are like a$$holes, every1 has 1
    ROFL! Wow. I just laughed out loud. lol.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex Friend Codes
    By richadal17 in forum Wii Friend Codes
    Replies: 864
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 10:36 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 06:56 AM
  3. SOTW Hall Of Fame
    By King Wiired in forum The Design Lounge
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 03:30 PM
  4. SOTW Hall of Fame: A Look At Our Past
    By Syntax in forum The Design Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 03:28 PM

Search tags for this page

call of duty modern warfare reflex edition carry macmillan to extaction point

,
call of duty modern warfare reflex how to get to while carry macmillan out
,

carry mcmillan to the extraction point

,
cod reflex edition wii fc`s
,
cod reflex knife attacks
,
how to fly around in call of duty for wii
,
how to fly in cod 4 for wii
,

how to fly on call of duty modern warfare reflex

,
how to fly on call of duty modern warfer reflex edition on the wii
,
modern warfare reflex print maps
,
wii call of duty modern warfare extraction point macmillan
,
will somebody plz tell me the code for call of duty modern warfare
Click on a term to search for related topics.