Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    no clue..
    Cod :] add me 502701502558 waw fc

mw fc= 3897-1571-1990 if u add me pm me

Member #
    Friends
    wouldnt it be 5 ppl max cuz u can only hold 10 in a party also ill go for US im not that good at leading ppl
    Modern Warfare Reflex code=0986 0120 7539

“I still fight while I can fight”

Member #
    Friends
    to ice use slight of hand u can use that with bandoiler
    Modern Warfare Reflex code=0986 0120 7539

“I still fight while I can fight”

Member #
    Friends
    2311-1123-4321-0974
    cuz no one talks

Member #
    Friends
    2311-1123-4321-0974
    Hyper post: i have a new best game 27 kills 2 assist & 1 death my kill streak went from 21 to 24 that means i killed 24 without dieing

Member #
    Friends
    Nice. Prinplup, you wanna join the tourny?

And no, the max is 6, because that allows for some "unfairness" in the matches. Because in real life, most wars aren't very fair or evenly matched.

I hate how people hate the USA that live in different countries, and talk like they could destroy us. Right now in real life, there is no country in the World that could take down the USA in a war. Were so much more advanced, its not even funny. The only country that comes close is China, but they build Quanity, not Quality. Lets say they have x3 tanks as us, well one of our Abrams tanks can take down 3 of theres all by itself.
    Then you take into consideration that we have Air Superiority and Naval Superiority, no country stands a chance. Sadly, ALL of our allies are forced allies except England. Which means that England is the only country that WANTS to be our ally, all the others are forced. Personally, I think WW3 is on the brink of happening, and when it does, it will be the final World War. This War will eliminate all hates and dislikes for other countries. It will last 27 years.
    I think the last countries remaining after the war will be America, England, France, Germany, Japan, Russia and India. Then we'll all form a Human Alliance, and work our way into the Space Age. I always believed that we shouldn't divide our own species up into sections. We shouldn't divide by religion, skin color, or beliefs. We should, and should have always united ourselves as Humans. One race.

When WW3 does break out, I want to be the one who helps America win. I want to invent some revolutionary guns, and weapons. It may sound a little far-fetched, but its my dream. I love America so much, that I couldn't stand to see us fail in a war. I've got some friends who will be going into the military, likely when WW3 breaks out, and one of thems my best friend. I want to make America's Military so advanced, that no one can even touch us. Just sayin...lol
    I ღ♥ღ Megan

Member #
    Friends
    And I'm home sick today...
    I ღ♥ღ Megan

Member #
    Friends
    2311-1123-4321-0974
    Haha WTF America will lose Sadly were all stuck in united states "Compact" nuclear bombs will destroy us

Member #
    Friends
    You see, thats the kind of thing that makes people lose faith. Have we died of Nukes yet? No. Your just making an assumption. Anything is possible right now. What makes you think that because the World is the bad way it is now, it will always be like that? Who's to say in 10, 15, or even 20 years, the World could be completly turned around. All it takes is for America to remove ONE Nuclear Warhead, and then every other country removes one of there. The World isn't as bad as you think, its bad, but not that way the media makes it seem like. I firmly believe Humans will never become extinct. As long as we may live, until Jesus comes back for his believers. Until that day comes, Humans will thrive on Earth and Space. Don't look at the World from a War and poverty perspective, look at it as a technology revolution perspective. 20 years ago, we didn't even have computers. Now we have touch screen apps the size of your hand. 40 years ago, we didn't have cars. Now were already reaching limits like 300 mph, and developing flying cars. In 1903, the first plane was invented. Now, over a hundred years later, we've reached Quad-Sonic and above rates. We've created Stealth planes, and we've even broken out of our Earths atmosphere and breached into Space. Your calling us failures? Now were even beginning to develope inivisble suits. If the World would put aside ALL of the differences, and hates, and we united as one race, we would thrive. We would litterally plunge into Space. We would have technology, that at this rate, would be available 300 years from now. All it takes is one country, to do the right thing.
    Last edited by IceIceBaby; 12-16-2009 at 09:30 AM.
    I ღ♥ღ Megan

Member #
    Friends
    2311-1123-4321-0974
    your writing to much & what the hell are you talking about? i would actually enjoy primitive life rather than urban "modern life" but thats just me

Ads