+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1000-2000-3000-4000
    dude this wait for cod black ops is a real pain man
    i seriously want my hands on that game NOW

i DONT WANT TO WAIT NO DAMN liek Nearly TWO MONTHS STILL!

"Rather feel like shit than be full of shit"
    ~Former DU Mod && currently part of the Daily Poll Team~
    NNID: hybrid_x1

2. Ads

Ur own personal Homeslice HomieG's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Like 1 month because this month is almost over

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    well my open house was yesterday(school) and im doing great! i might get black ops wen its released! dont have to wait til christmas!
    "I'm a god amongst men, you're a suburban commando"-Kim Jong-IL vs Hulk hogan(Epic Rap battles of history)

Member #
    Friends
    hey everyone im back been a while getting ready for BO, join my clan pm me your fc for mwr ill ill do the same..clan tag {$$}...Supastars...Now i will also add my fav playas to one of the top clans eva {G$D}..Greatest$ DESTROYERS....WE TRY TO HAVE MATCHES AND TURNEYS SETUP..BUT WAITING FOR COD BO....Youll love the llife...thanks..
    My Friendcodes ---PM me or post on my thread your code.
    COD MWR - 051838630605
    COD BO - 4857-0400-2731
    COD WAW- 49841883646

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny100 View Post
    Well to answer some of ur questions, WII could only handle mario zelda etc. due to its nintendos games, other than monster hunter tri, that was a wii exclusive, wii ONLY allows good grafics to certain games such as THERE nintendo originals, ALSO nukes will not be in black ops, if u want to see a nuke, u have to see mw2 on wii next year, and sorry for saying wii cant handle good grafics but, they have a 1 gb hard drive, that cant handle anything, nintendo wont let it be any better, so there making a whole new console in 2011
    So much is wrong here.

The Wii is not an entity, it has no say in what games have good graphics. Nintendo do not stop games having good graphics either, it is purely down to the developers of the games. Perhaps you were actually trying to say that certain game styles allow for better graphics on the Wii? Even that is somewhat eroneous though as we have already seen that good non-cartoony graphics are possible with games like MH3 or Silent Hill. Poor graphics = lazy development, nothing else.

The Wii does not have a 1GB harddrive, it has 512MB of flash memory. Neither harddrives or flash memory really have anything to do with graphic capabilities though.

It is not a case that Nintendo won't let the Wii be better, it is a case of the original design did not allow for such upgrades to be implemented, the best that they could manage was to allow access from the SD card but that is still limited to the Wii's original 512MB memory. That is the main reason why the Wii version of Black Ops won't have downloadable map packs, as they would simply be too big.

There is no new console Nintendo coming out in 2011. They are working on it now but it certainly won't be out until 2012 or later, although we may get a glimpse of something at E3 2011. They have said that the 3DS will release by March 2011, but that is a handheld not a console.

I doubt that MW2 will be coming to the Wii next year, there would be no actual point to it (as Black Ops will exceed it) and the original game sucks anyway. Black Ops will feature as many of the same options as the HD versions wherever possible and I believe that the radio controlled car and other perks are already confirmed. However i'm pretty sure that there will not be any voice chat for the Wii version.

Not that any of this matters to me as I'm buying Black Ops for the 360 and Goldeneye for the Wii.
    Last edited by raisinghelen; 09-24-2010 at 02:50 PM.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

RC|Bros, come to rcwii.tk johnny100's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8295-3407-8547-4218
    LMAO honestly wanna make a bet on that? if the game designers are "lazy" then how come ps3 and xbox have amazing grafics on the same game, and ur proving my point even more by saying it has less memory and yes it is the case nintendo wont let it be better, reason being the grafics wont get better due to the violence in some video games, reality check, for delta, wii is a family system, not a violent one, meaning nintendo wont let it be any better, u ****ing poor peice o shit, they also announced the mw2 will be coming to wii also ****ing retard, personally, mw2 is the biggest garbage to hit shelves, so i dont think that cus i hope for it, i think that cus i know that, iv been part of nintendo since i was born
    LOVE how u been here for 3 years, almost 4 i believe, and you have 2 friends, i come here once a day for the last week, other than that, i came here 8 months ago, and i have 78 friends, ppl dont like know it all whores
    Last edited by johnny100; 09-24-2010 at 07:45 PM.
    nintendo wii is bad

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by War_Hero™ View Post
    BLACK OPS BETTER HAVE KILL CAMS AND ONLINE CHAT or IT WOULD BE JUST A WAIST MAKING IT FOR THE Wii!!
    Zombies is coming for the PS3 and XBox. idk about the wii though...
    CoD4 Reflex Friend Code: 513850883641
    Online Username: XqzT_cRemN

http://www.youtube.com/user/HKMP5BUYER ~
    YouTube
    My Favorite Quotations:
    "You, you, and you, panic, the rest of you follow me." - A Marine Officer

Currently in the XqzT sniper clan.

RC|Bros, come to rcwii.tk johnny100's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8295-3407-8547-4218
    it wont on wii, wii is getting a headset and there is no kill cam
    nintendo wii is bad

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny100 View Post
    LMAO honestly wanna make a bet on that? if the game designers are "lazy" then how come ps3 and xbox have amazing grafics on the same game, and ur proving my point even more by saying it has less memory and yes it is the case nintendo wont let it be better, reason being the grafics wont get better due to the violence in some video games, reality check, for delta, wii is a family system, not a violent one, meaning nintendo wont let it be any better, u ****ing poor peice o shit, they also announced the mw2 will be coming to wii also ****ing retard, personally, mw2 is the biggest garbage to hit shelves, so i dont think that cus i hope for it, i think that cus i know that, iv been part of nintendo since i was born
    LOVE how u been here for 3 years, almost 4 i believe, and you have 2 friends, i come here once a day for the last week, other than that, i came here 8 months ago, and i have 78 friends, ppl dont like know it all whores
    u make absoloutely no sense and family games are more like cartoon so ofcourse its gonna look better than any realistic graphic game since nintendo made he wii for cartoon games
    "I'm a god amongst men, you're a suburban commando"-Kim Jong-IL vs Hulk hogan(Epic Rap battles of history)

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I hate ppl that say wii sucks and ps3 or 360 is better cuz if it's better than y r they copying the wii with the wireless nun chuck and wat not

And also hate ppl that say that wii has nasty graphics who gives a **** stop bitching just shut the **** up
    My GamerTag for tge X Box is Joker68
    aihq.tk the clan im in AI

Ads