Thread: what is noob and what is not noob

SD sniper team commander SD_BIGSHOT's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
    Noticed how no one even botherd to show remorse on your subject. Can you ever stay on topic or are you challanged?
    HAHAHA yeah i can stay on subject lol but i just wanted to announce(how ever you spell it) that and see what anyone says. but it looks like no one likes me im gonna go jump off a bridge
    oh carlos you suck a** the only time i quick scope is when i am tryin to make my way to a place with my rifle and i have to do it really fast. so ifanyone thinks carlos is a newb say i
    Mod edit: No text size abuse.

NOW RECRUITING FOR Scarred Delta!!!
    Email: eminemfan9524@ymail.com
    PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, POST A VISITOR MESSAGE ON MY PROFILE, OR SEND EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN MY CLAN OR HAVE A QUESTION!! OR VISIT THE CLANS THREAD AT http://wiichat.com/wii-clans/76425-s...ease-view.html
    Scarred Delta

Member #
    Friends
    1000-2000-3000-4000
    Quote Originally Posted by SD_BIGSHOT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
    Noticed how no one even botherd to show remorse on your subject. Can you ever stay on topic or are you challanged?
    HAHAHA yeah i can stay on subject lol but i just wanted to announce(how ever you spell it) that and see what anyone says. but it looks like no one likes me im gonna go jump off a bridge
    oh carlos you suck a** the only time i quick scope is when i am tryin to make my way to a place with my rifle and i have to do it really fast. so ifanyone thinks carlos is a newb say i
    I read your comment announcing your ps3 black ops PSN account.
    I just didn't comment over that little fool carlos.

However I do recall asking you when you made the topic saying that your clan expanded into the ps3 I asked what the requirements were but you..never answered me...

but anyways you are more then welcome to add me, my psn is located in my signature. I play multiplayer demolition and ground war the most I'm also HUGE into zombies and most of the time 2 man zombies with my good friend on psn. though I wouldn't mind 3maning any zombie map [hint hint]

I also got a mic but only use it when im gaming with budss don't really like listening or talking to people who are full of shit on COD ya know how it is on their dude.

EDIT: Did you purchase 1st Strike Map Pack?
    Last edited by hybrid -x1; 04-19-2011 at 11:33 PM.

"Rather feel like shit than be full of shit"
    ~Former DU Mod && currently part of the Daily Poll Team~
    NNID: hybrid_x1

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid -x1 View Post
    I read your comment announcing your ps3 black ops PSN account.
    I just didn't comment over that little fool carlos.

However I do recall asking you when you made the topic saying that your clan expanded into the ps3 I asked what the requirements were but you..never answered me...

but anyways you are more then welcome to add me, my psn is located in my signature. I play multiplayer demolition and ground war the most I'm also HUGE into zombies and most of the time 2 man zombies with my good friend on psn. though I wouldn't mind 3maning any zombie map [hint hint]

I also got a mic but only use it when im gaming with budss don't really like listening or talking to people who are full of shit on COD ya know how it is on their dude.

EDIT: Did you purchase 1st Strike Map Pack?
    oh im sorry i didnt answer you. but i know what you mean thats why i when im with my friends and i hear a bunch of guys talking shi* i do the mute but yeah i didnt respond cause they deleted cause "only one thread per clan"!!
    i also like zombies! been playin ascension alot!! i have found all three bears and played the song like 5 times lol also played the song on kino its pretty good. lol i like two man three and four man gang ups but only with friends. lol its alot easier to do with friends right?
    btw i have a mike also and i have the map pack and have gotten three across the map tomahawks already they were really funny. lol i mostly do tdm, ground war, domination, and s&d its pretty fun. lol

PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, POST A VISITOR MESSAGE ON MY PROFILE, OR SEND EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN MY CLAN OR HAVE A QUESTION!! OR VISIT THE CLANS THREAD AT http://wiichat.com/wii-clans/76425-s...ease-view.html
    Scarred Delta

Member #
    Friends
    0534-9642-2858-7442
    I'm confused do I Quickscope or hardscope........but I'm not noob I know that much

The way I play is close to walls, hiding (taking cover) behind objects and only aiming (looking through the scope) when I encounter an enemy, I'm always on the move.....I almost never fire without aiming, in fact the only time I do is with an unsuppressed weapon to lure an enemy to my previous position.....
    Last edited by matheu00; 04-20-2011 at 04:18 AM.
    I'll make any gfx request via PM

Signatures that i've made previously, they are about 150px in height, so I've spoilered them.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by matheu00 View Post
    I almost never fire without aiming, in fact the only time I do is with an unsuppressed weapon to lure an enemy to my previous position.....
    i never fire without aiming either but that makes me mad alot. its like a habit for me that ned to break unless a person is medium to long range a way but usually when going around a corner or something i die quick cause i ads and then shoot but that takes to long lol but anyways you dont need to waste ammo like that just get decoys and toss them out from your position till they stop working

Scarred Delta

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    so this is luck? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAG9r3Sxr5E fcourse he misses sometimes because treyarch hates snipers and doesnt have a decent hit registration on their multiplayer........also this is a video game who gives a shit if it seems real...you want real? go play battle field 3 cuz honostly im getting tired of being called noob by ppl wh use the famas/aug/rapid fire and call me noob for being able to kill them at close range with something thats ment for long range........every sniper 1v1 ive been in ive been told im good and a pro and they ask me to join their clan is that noob there? people do it on mw2 because its easy....s.o.h pro i think worked im guessing and the guys didnt have shaky hands like treyarch make the blackops guys have so quuickscoping on there was easy....and no i honostly think 360 players are the worst everyone on their camps mostly without a sniper rifle....ps3 players are more casual so they run and gun wii players are a mix of mostly campers...so yeah and those superior consoles have more accurate statistics with their weapons and they get patched first so excuse me for sniping on a console that hasnt been patched for it i didnt know this console sucked monkey balls and needed people to beg for the slightest patch :o
    "I'm a god amongst men, you're a suburban commando"-Kim Jong-IL vs Hulk hogan(Epic Rap battles of history)

Member #
    Friends
    5764-3657-1520-1551
    Clans except anyone bro.

Sig By Dprinny
    Bow down, b!tch!

Member #
    Friends
    7444-2772-1159-8551
    Play a competitive GB match Carlos, then you can talk.

EDIT: Haven't been on this site in forever, sig is old lol.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/BCanDrewr7

Black Ops FC: 4002♠6846♠9753

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    i don't update my wiichat stuff anymore ty very much but i do have a gb i made my own clan with oSiriz and i have a doubles.....and i don't see ppl asking a guy with a mic who went 5-20 to join his clan lmfao
    "I'm a god amongst men, you're a suburban commando"-Kim Jong-IL vs Hulk hogan(Epic Rap battles of history)

Member #
    Friends
    5764-3657-1520-1551
    Who wen't 5 and 20?????

Sig By Dprinny
    Bow down, b!tch!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Ads