+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: what is noob and what is not noob

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid -x1 View Post
    oh boy noob guns eh? I don't give a shit if you whine or complain about it but truth be told and this is obvious that on all platforms the Famas/Aug are overpowered noob weps.

Sure the Ak74u WAS overpowered but not so much like the famas/aug that it deserved a nerf. At least the famas/aug got nerfed on ps3/360

and to the folks saying "oh ppl only whine about fama/aug" thats only because you yourselves use noob weps [famas/aug] most likely.

If you want a real challenge, if you want to feel good like a bad ass on the game the use something other then your lame ass noobing guns

and while your at that take off your ghost pro and Ninja pro from your rifle set

Have you considered the gun your using is UNDER powered? lol.

p.s. i dont use AUG or FAMAS, unless I'm low on ammo & find one. But not cuz theyre noob guns, I just think theyre ugly.

Member #
    Friends
    1000-2000-3000-4000
    Quote Originally Posted by a_cpfc_fan View Post
    oh boy noob guns eh? I don't give a shit if you whine or complain about it but truth be told and this is obvious that on all platforms the Famas/Aug are overpowered noob weps.

Sure the Ak74u WAS overpowered but not so much like the famas/aug that it deserved a nerf. At least the famas/aug got nerfed on ps3/360

and to the folks saying "oh ppl only whine about fama/aug" thats only because you yourselves use noob weps [famas/aug] most likely.

If you want a real challenge, if you want to feel good like a bad ass on the game the use something other then your lame ass noobing guns

and while your at that take off your ghost pro and Ninja pro from your rifle set

[Sidenote] This goes out to the stupid ****in hacker who reset my SHIT to REGULAR rank of 1 last night. **** you asshole making me lose all my gear, money. FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUuu -____-""
    You think the aug is nooby on all platforms? Ok, on the wii it seems that people say this a lot, but not on ps3 or xbox or pc. If you look at my stats, it says I've been killed by the Aug 405 times. Compare that to the 74u, being 4384, thats quite a big difference. Kills wise, Ive only got 965 with the AUG ouit of my 21000 kills. On ps3, the Aug is not nooby!!!
    Im also on ps3 besides the wii and the guns are still the same as they are on wii overpowered

though the galil is ONE heavily over used gun on the ps3 along with G11

"Rather feel like shit than be full of shit"
    ~Former DU Mod && currently part of the Daily Poll Team~
    NNID: hybrid_x1

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by a_cpfc_fan View Post

[Sidenote] This goes out to the stupid ****in hacker who reset my SHIT to REGULAR rank of 1 last night. **** you asshole making me lose all my gear, money. FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUuu -____-""
    You think the aug is nooby on all platforms? Ok, on the wii it seems that people say this a lot, but not on ps3 or xbox or pc. If you look at my stats, it says I've been killed by the Aug 405 times. Compare that to the 74u, being 4384, thats quite a big difference. Kills wise, Ive only got 965 with the AUG ouit of my 21000 kills. On ps3, the Aug is not nooby!!!
    Im also on ps3 besides the wii and the guns are still the same as they are on wii overpowered

though the galil is ONE heavily over used gun on the ps3 along with G11
    Well maybe in your opinion, but until I went on this wii website, I've never heard anyone call the AUG a nooby, overused gun. You can see that from my stats I put up in that post, and the 74u is by far the most used gun on PS3. Galil is pretty popular tbf, but I don't run into many g11's actually. I love the FAL , massively underused gun that kills in 2 shots but everyones 'scared' of semi-automatic weapons for some reason, I love it!
    Join our clan!: http://kambuiswarriors.webs.com/

No I do NOT have Modern Warfare Reflex, please stop asking me if I do. Thank you.

Member #
    Friends
    Do u-i mean, "you" play COD black ops? i want to play u, 1 vs 1.

Member #
    Friends
    haha, word, shallowbay.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by lazy jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoot2Kyll View Post
    How am I not smart?
    At least you can spell out the word ''you'' unlike some people.
    seriously, i want to play both of u, i'll show u what is noob and what is not noob.
    i want to see how good u guys are, im pretty sure u guys are good, but i want to see how i stack up against ppl who talk smack this much. better back ur words up boys...in the game.
    Last edited by tet500; 03-30-2011 at 04:36 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    5764-3657-1520-1551
    We're smack talking you spelling not your gaming.

Sig By Dprinny
    Bow down, b!tch!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Lol, I rarely talk smack unless some in the lobby is annoying and sucks

Friend Codes
    BO:4416-0216-6199
    Check out my youtube channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/Shppt2kyll?feature=mhum

Check out codwiiTV: http://www.youtube.com/user/codwiiTV

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Sorry to bring back such an old subject, but if you still think that there are any overpowered guns, check this out:

http://www.cod7blackops.com/weapons/

Friend Codes
    BO:4416-0216-6199
    Check out my youtube channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/Shppt2kyll?feature=mhum

Check out codwiiTV: http://www.youtube.com/user/codwiiTV

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    omfg how many times must i say STATS LIE......and ak74u is overused only a few people use the aug because they either use the famas or 74u rapid fire and this is a wii forum so take those superior consoles out of this discussion since they obviously have more accurate statistics with their guns.....and i do talk smack because cod is an aggravating game to have squeeky as voiced bitches in the lobby all using either rapid fire or a famas so ****ing gay......and i dont think you wanna go against me...1.76 kdr with l96 as fav weapon (615 kills) 3,500+ total kills with 22.00+% accuracy overall...........You'll show me whats noob and whats not noob? ill show you how to rage quit boy!
    "I'm a god amongst men, you're a suburban commando"-Kim Jong-IL vs Hulk hogan(Epic Rap battles of history)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Ads