LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Hack to 15th prestige

For all of you that hacked your way to 15th. We notice. we will find you.
    just notice that. there is awarness. (>}_(>}

most of the puebecent squekey voiced kids that are not even old enough to be playing the game. are hacking there way to 15th perstige. and this soo called G0D clan is filled with These pests. i wonder how you guys managed to convince your mothers to buy you a game that your not even old enough to be playing Otherwise. even Hacking the game for all its worth.

Member #
    Friends
    1000-2000-3000-4000
    I know how you feel but it happens man especially on wii thats why we desperately need that report function in black ops like the ps3/360 and oh boy

do i spam that report button my ps3 for EVERYTHING [hackers, glitches, flamers via mic, racism, "naughty" emblems]

"Rather feel like shit than be full of shit"
    ~Former DU Mod && currently part of the Daily Poll Team~
    NNID: hybrid_x1

Member #
    Friends
    i truly undstand both of you completly. im 13 but the reason i play this game is beacuse it is military ish type of a game. but if you look at the world wide rankings it is messed up because of the hackers. if you guys want i could pm a nintendo person on here or email the company so they could send out a update that adds that to your cod game.
    may the bacon be wit u
    my friend code for modern warfare reflex is 2426-3107-4703 i love my new wii

Member #
    Friends
    2880-1341-1461-4963
    Quote Originally Posted by gamegeek View Post
    i truly undstand both of you completly. im 13 but the reason i play this game is beacuse it is military ish type of a game. but if you look at the world wide rankings it is messed up because of the hackers. if you guys want i could pm a nintendo person on here or email the company so they could send out a update that adds that to your cod game.
    I have an xbox but i think that noobs that hack r unfair cuz my friend he got hacked now hes 15th prestige just becuz he joined a lobby so treyarch and the wii, xbox and ps companys need 2 lookout for those lobbys btw im 12 but im not a douchebag

Member #
    Friends
    hackerz are destroying something millions of people enjoy gaming. It's cheating, and the hackerz that continually go into multiplayer lobbies and hack are low life losers that probably get their lunch money stolen everyday. Unfortunately for the Wii hackerz are a plague and there's little we can do about it, except reveal them for who they really are.... scum. How pathetic must you be to hack and lead everyone to "think" you are good at this game. I was victim of a hcker just yesterday, who swore he doesn't hack yet he had unbelieveable stats and I had no chance against him. I understand I'm not the greatest CoD player ever but I know that I'm better than 5-20. Finally after 3 matches he admitted to hacking and quickly left the lobby. Hopefully he realizes what a worthless gamer he is and will discontinue hacking in pubs. Probably not, but one can hope.
    Countless members of my clan have been hacked and I myself have recently been hacked. It ruins the game on so many levels and is just simply annoying. If you're not mature enough to play a game for the sake of being a gamer you don't deserve to own a console. "Cheaters never prosper" and this will hold true for hackerz, at least one day developers will devise a way to dispell all these losers.
    Sorry for my rant but hackerz just piss me off.

Member #
    Friends
    2880-1341-1461-4963
    Quote Originally Posted by DOAPevuhl View Post
    hackerz are destroying something millions of people enjoy gaming. It's cheating, and the hackerz that continually go into multiplayer lobbies and hack are low life losers that probably get their lunch money stolen everyday. Unfortunately for the Wii hackerz are a plague and there's little we can do about it, except reveal them for who they really are.... scum. How pathetic must you be to hack and lead everyone to "think" you are good at this game. I was victim of a hcker just yesterday, who swore he doesn't hack yet he had unbelieveable stats and I had no chance against him. I understand I'm not the greatest CoD player ever but I know that I'm better than 5-20. Finally after 3 matches he admitted to hacking and quickly left the lobby. Hopefully he realizes what a worthless gamer he is and will discontinue hacking in pubs. Probably not, but one can hope.
    Countless members of my clan have been hacked and I myself have recently been hacked. It ruins the game on so many levels and is just simply annoying. If you're not mature enough to play a game for the sake of being a gamer you don't deserve to own a console. "Cheaters never prosper" and this will hold true for hackerz, at least one day developers will devise a way to dispell all these losers.
    U r right in a million ways my friend

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by DOAPevuhl View Post
    totally agree, it just spoils the game for those legit people who just enjoy playing the game, win, lose or draw..

BodyCount

World of Warcraft Player Darkliking's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2880-1341-1461-4963
    guyz just 2 let uk im CoolBeanz but i made anuther acc

World of Warcraft Player Darkliking's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2880-1341-1461-4963
    yar hackers r douches with no life
    Darkliking

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Code: 0217-5749-6359

Mario Strikers Charged Friend Code: 210801-226315

Wii Friend Code: 2880-1341-1461-4963

If u added me, tell me and I will add u back

Member #
    Friends
    true so true
    may the bacon be wit u
    my friend code for modern warfare reflex is 2426-3107-4703 i love my new wii

Ads