LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: still pist

  1. #21
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,259
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerJ View Post
    If parents are that careless, no wonder we have so many problems with teenagers these days :/
    Same omnipotent bad parenting as the past, just through different channels and (improper) methods...

    But yeah,

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  2. #22
    WiiChat Member teamRABBiT's Avatar
    Member #
    69501
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    84
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    So there's at least two things that are the same on black ops and mw3... I figured by now that nintendo would of finally put kill cam on the Wii just like the ps3 and 360, but no kill cam ... yet

    and what's the point of having a gold gun if others can't see it, like on the 360 and ps3, you earn a gold gun, you use a gold gun, everyone see's it but on the Wii you have to kill someone, pick up his gun, then you can see if it's a gold gun or not. Same thing on black ops, except on black ops when you get a gold gun you can carry through your ranks.

    On mw3, once you flip your rank over, you loose your gold gun or guns. Whats the point of earning gold camo if no one see's you got it and you're going to loose it later, after flipping your rank

    So, still no kill cam and no point in showing off your camo, everyone has the same set camo for their gun. Look at the acr, that set camo looks like gold, but it's not.

  3. #23
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,259
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Either that was lazy programming, or the Wii is too poor of a performer to handle such minimal texture changes...

    That really is stupid, though. If my golden guns in Red Dead weren't visible to everyone else (more importantly, on the "kill cam" of the game), I sure as shit wouldn't of bothered getting 'em. No point in playing hard for eye candy if only you can see it after all...

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  4. #24
    ~graceful assassin~ hybrid -x1's Avatar
    Member #
    75824
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Shooting Star Suimmit
    Posts
    822
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1000-2000-3000-4000
    I'll tell you whats bullshit...is that they added 5 more prestige ranks to all consoles mw3 so now it's 15 prestige with 80 levels each.




    "Rather feel like shit than be full of shit"
    ~Former DU Mod && currently part of the Daily Poll Team~
    NNID: hybrid_x1


  5. #25
    WiiChat Member teamRABBiT's Avatar
    Member #
    69501
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    84
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    yeah that does suck, it makes the hackers stick out really good. Does anyone know how to transfer online data from one wii to another?

  6. #26
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,259
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Ninty made it so you can't copy the save data of wi-fi compatible games to memory cards 'n such, so... yeah. You can't unfortunately.

    They did a grand job ****ing over people who have to get their console's memory wiped for a repair...

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  7. #27
    WiiChat Member teamRABBiT's Avatar
    Member #
    69501
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    84
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I just thought I'd move this old post up for fun
    yeah, black ops 2, if it is for the wii I'll get it, almost have to

    I am rather curious if its going to come out on the 3ds as well

    oh well just seeing if there's any old names still around and i see that there are

    i think its kind of faukt up that when i use to play the hell out of cod, I never saw any ones name from here online
    and I've read through a bunch of random names for shits and giggles

    and no I'm not looking to be any bodies buddy

    Rabbit doesn't play well with others

  8. #28
    WiiChat Member 24gh12's Avatar
    Member #
    81605
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    156
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid -x1 View Post
    I'll tell you whats bullshit...is that they added 5 more prestige ranks to all consoles mw3 so now it's 15 prestige with 80 levels each.
    correction no they didn't wii is still 10 80 while the other 3 get 20 80
    Maxed in Golden eye C Man101

    gave up on black ops just a zombie person

    MW3 done C Man101


    Ok so people don't rage me i don't noob tube camp or any low shit, the reason im doing this is because other people have used my name and have tubed and done nub shit and have ragged to me

  9. #29
    DATSU NUGU RockerJ's Avatar
    Member #
    55603
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Yamanote Circle, Tokyo
    Posts
    3,117
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0217-6218-4567-4978
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Ninty made it so you can't copy the save data of wi-fi compatible games to memory cards 'n such, so... yeah. You can't unfortunately.
    I disagree


    The Silence Bridge Guru

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    I feel like half of what goes on in this forum involves people arguing about fish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    We're gay gangbangers, not metrosexual hipsters.
    Hi yes, hello. I've been trying to get the hang of playing on a set of Donkey Konga bongos. I've got the hang of waveshining into double laser 360 half pipe bananarama, but I'm having a hard time smash attacking. How loud should I be clapping?


  10. #30
    WiiChat Member teamRABBiT's Avatar
    Member #
    69501
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    84
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    how can you disagree, I've tried saving cod to a sd card and it would not take
    and I've heard from other people that once your wii is down
    all is lost

    now if you know how to transfer all info from one wii to another
    I'm all ears LoL

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone else Pist off because launch is 19th?!?
    By Demon Slayer in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-06-2006, 06:26 PM

Search tags for this page

balckops wii save corrupted
,
batman wii 2 the file cannot be used because the data is corrupted
,
help the data cannot be used because the files are corrupt
,
riot room
,
save corrupted the file cannot be used because the data is corrupted
,
the file cannot be used because it's corrupted wii mario
,

the file cannot be used because the data is corrupted wii

,

wii the file cannot be used because the data is corrupted

Click on a term to search for related topics.