Reserved for results.
This is by no means an official Wiichat tournament, or major Country-wide tournament. It is just a small, simple tournament, mainly for fun.
PM's are being sent out to confirm member's provinces. Check your inbox over the next few days or PM me when you can to confirm this.
It has come to my attention that a full Country-wide tournament may not be wise, as participants may be as much as 2000 miles apart. This is much too far to hold a lag free game. All Canadians are still encouraged to join, but even if I attempt to match people up with others close to them, there still may be situations in which people cannot participate. This is why I'm also hoping for a good sized waiting list. Chances are, a lot of the people on the waiting list will still get in.
This tournament will consist of 32 members.
First come first serve basis.
The only prize being awarded will be honor.
Matches will be on Final Destination.
3 Stock matches. No time.
Absolutely no items.
Canadian members only.
Matches will be determined by best 2 out of 3 games.
You may use any character you wish at any time.
Confirmation is required by both members of the match as to who was the victor. If there is a discrepancy and you cannot come to an agreement, you are both disqualified. Use your own resources to capture evidence if you believe it to be necessary.
It is also your responsibility to schedule your own matches. If one participant is not cooperating with the scheduling, then the other will advance. Situations like this can include not responding, skipping a match, excessive delaying, etc..
Sufficient time will be given to you, so there will not be an excuse for missing a match.
Right now we are looking at a tournament start of late March, early April. But this will depend on how soon we can get a full participant list together.
After the initial 32 participants have been determined, any additional people can be placed on a waiting list.
If it so happens that a participant does not have a strong enough connection, or is too far away, and lags as a result, we will hopefully see this in the first round, and they can be replaced with members from the waiting list.
As always, suggestions/comments are welcome.
1. Prez; 3909-7181-1115; Ontario
3. Gampla; 4639-8631-7855; Saskatchewan
4. D1nner; 2878-9257-8140; Ontario
5. thas; 1891-0853-2828; Ontario
6. SBRNU (Subarnu); 0344-8977-0452; Alberta
7. acershot; 4425-1174-1082; Ontario
8. PWn (Sam3231); 4038-5673-3101; New York
9. AndyBacon; 1289-7904-0419
10. jkwan (jkwan19); 1075-0402-9976; British Columbia
11. mushroomedmario; Ontario
12. Byuusan; 0430-7956-0851; British Columbia
13. Bran; 3694-9795-4932
14. largedarry; 2320-5844-5487
15. crazyman2; 0817-3472-1993; Alberta
16. PrinceLink; 3694-9707-1325
17. X@vier; 2878-9230-1724; Ontario
18. OO7; 4940-5114-7964; Ontario
19. Bender789; 2621-2349-0009; Quebec
20. Clish; 2921-8766-9978
21. islandvic; 5284-1077-2452
22. Jay (Demon Slayer); 1976-9829-4116; New Brunswick
23. Celeste; 5069-3645-8083
24. Ranathis; 5241-1590-2989; British Columbia
25. jason416; 0044-2473-8805; Ontario
26. KHgamer; 4983-4636-8511; Ontario
27. kingdondre; 3050-7235-7045
28. spiff-ssbb; 3136-6325-5872; Ontario
29. Izanami; 4553-9877-1590; Ontario
30. BooYaaKing; 2449-4375-4234; Ontario
31. SantaClaws; 4382-1804-6851; Ontario
32. hoogasian5; 5370-0070-4301
Possible waiting list/overflow:
This may be utilized in the case that original participants must be removed. This can be due lag issues, or tardiness.
I reserve to the right to edit, add, and remove anything on the participant lists without warning as I see fit.
I'll give er' a go Prez.
Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512
'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'
Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
FC is in sig il join =)
Put me in coach!
Code in sig =)
Thanks for the sig, gidget!Gamertag: D1nner
SSBB Code: 2878-9257-8140
Peach Smash Guild MemberWorking on L4D Achievements 49/50 PM if wanna play
This couldnt come at a better time. I just got and installed my new router. well my friendcode is in my sig.
How about prize= 1 rep?
How about negative rep?Originally Posted by Gampla
Again, this tournament is not for any prize.
If members want to rep the winner that is their decision. No one is under any obligation to do anything.
I'll give it a go...
Brawl Name: SBRNU
Character of choice:Spoiler Alert!Ganondorf or Snake
im in look in sig for FC
i will NEVER hesitate to use my final smash online just because your a noob!Q:why are you so good at ssbb acershot, do u pratice alot?A:"i dont pratice to be good i was just born this way"PM me if u add me plzI WANNA SEE WHAT YOU GOT ONLINE. plz pm me if your looking for a match[/COLOR]