Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu.27 View Post
    IGN and N4G have said it too, the only other boxart I've seen is where it says "The Conduit" in the middle top + it's all black.
    I've seen a whole bunch of sites and stores list T3h P3nduit's release date as June 9th
    Most sites (IGN, Amazon, Gamestop, etc.) now list June 23rd as the 'official' release date. Hope it makes it!

PM for Wii Register :) laserbeak4's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3005-8327-7498-3414
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto View Post
    They can?

(this is called the bait)
    yeah my brother has a 360. and even though the wii can't look like the best 360 games, it can contend with games like MK vs DC , believe it or not. If the devs weren't too busy trying to make quick bucks on shit games

@Caliko + Shokio:
    Nice interview!!! "applauds Shokio and High Voltage"

Quote Originally Posted by Zap2 View Post
    Looks good!

Kinda want classic controller support(could have saved Red Steel, since Wii Remote controls were so buggy), I feel like few FPS on Wii let you have it...but it looks like they're getting Wii Remote support done right, so I can prolly do with out!
    If Conduit is a bust, i'm just putting the wii in the kids' room and getting a PS3
    Last edited by laserbeak4; 04-14-2009 at 06:41 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    Multiplayer Video!
    http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14248...rl_041409.html

Multiplayer Images!
    http://media.wii.ign.com/media/142/14248157/imgs_1.html

Multiplayer Info!
    http://wii.ign.com/articles/972/972967p1.html

New Single Player Videos!
    http://media.wii.ign.com/media/142/14248157/vids_1.html

Also, Confirmation on that Box-Art that I was skeptical about. It is in fact, the official box-art. ign has set it as the box-art.
    Last edited by DaRkDiAbLo; 04-15-2009 at 07:52 AM.
    DD
    Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KiNG4311
    Future PS3 Owner!

Member #
    Friends
    2064-8110-4406-4869
    Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Most sites (IGN, Amazon, Gamestop, etc.) now list June 23rd as the 'official' release date. Hope it makes it!
    NO DATE IS ""OFFICIAL".

The game is released when its released. "Official" is a word that companies use to shut eager fans up. There's really no meaning behind the word. ESTIMATE would be a better word. Don't be surprised if the "official" release date is pushed back- Better yet expect it.
    In 2007 I predicted Wii Fit would sell more than Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

EVERYONE at wiichat.com disagreed with me.

As it stands today:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 9.49 Million

Wii Fit: 35 Million

Member #
    Friends
    Very true... I'm just glad they have finally shown us some multiplayer!

Official Website!
    http://www.conduitgame.com/index_us.html

June 23 "official release date."
    Last edited by DaRkDiAbLo; 04-16-2009 at 07:06 PM.
    DD
    Future PS3 Owner!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by laserbeak4 View Post
    yeah my brother has a 360. and even though the wii can't look like the best 360 games, it can contend with games like MK vs DC , believe it or not.
    I don't think there is a massive difference if they are both on a SDTV either. The Wii is capable of some very nice graphics if the developers put in the effort. The fact that some people thought that The Conduit was a 360 game when they first showed it off proves that the gap isn't as big as people often think.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Member #
    Friends
    2064-8110-4406-4869
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen View Post
    I don't think there is a massive difference if they are both on a SDTV either. The Wii is capable of some very nice graphics if the developers put in the effort. The fact that some people thought that The Conduit was a 360 game when they first showed it off proves that the gap isn't as big as people often think.
    The gap is a lot smaller than most people think but the problem is that lazy developers are giving the Wii a bad reputation. There are a lot of Wii games that have better graphics than 360 games. I would mention which ones they are but I'd rather refrain from a retard flamewar.

And YES I do have an HDTV and both consoles.
    In 2007 I predicted Wii Fit would sell more than Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

EVERYONE at wiichat.com disagreed with me.

As it stands today:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 9.49 Million

Wii Fit: 35 Million

Member #
    Friends
    Innovative is something new, different, or one-of-a-kind. There's nothing like the Conduit because it uses the Wiimote, futuristic FPS, WiiSpeak, and have online multiplayer. COD:WAW uses the wiimote and have online multiplayer but isn't futuristic nor WiiSpeak. Metroid 3 uses the wiimote and futuristic but doesn't have multiplayer nor Wiispeak. The Conduit has them all. That's the reason why I'm about to trade in COD4 for Conduit since COD6 is coming later this year.

Member #
    Friends
    Also ign has posted that SEGA has declared June 23 as the official release date, mark it on your calendars people! Although... release dates seem to be always subject to change...
    DD
    Future PS3 Owner!

Member #
    Friends
    4528-4182-4369-8205
    From N4G.com:
    This is what you will find in The Conduit Limited Edition package
    NintendoEverything Writes:
    * 24-Page art book featuring exclusive concept art and digital imagery sharing the creative process in bringing the world of The Conduit to life.
    * The in-game "All Seeing Eye" (A.S.E.) Device featuring custom detailing and projected light. Allowing you to unlock puzzles and discover the secrets of The Conduit
    * "Secret Agent" Multiplayer skin which helps you dominate your enemies in intense multiplayer battles.
    From EBgames:
    Reserve The Conduit and receive a GameStop Special Edition upgrade. Included in the GameStop Exclusive Edition:

* 24-Page art book featuring exclusive concept art and digital imagery sharing the creative process in bringing the world of The Conduit to life.
    * The in-game “All Seeing Eye” (A.S.E.) Device featuring custom detailing and projected light. Allowing you to unlock puzzles and discover the secrets of The Conduit
    * “Secret Agent” Multiplayer skin which helps you dominate your enemies in intense multiplayer battles.

Available for online and in-store customers only while supplies last.

Online and Store Customers: Art book and instructions to unlock the Secret Agent multiplayer skin and ASE device will be packaged inside the game.

If you pre-order T3h P3NDU1T you'll get the stuff, good thing I have $27 down on it Now with my costume & CoD:WaW/MoH:H2 skills I'll own "OVER 9000" times!!! Although the costume looks cheasy/ugly, and the special colored ASE is...eh wot ev.
    CoD:WaW: 1977-3579-8001
    Name & rank: Ryu_27 8th Prestige, Commander.
    TC: 0173-9063-1356
    Games:
    Spoiler Alert!

PSN ID: Ryu_27
    Games:
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads