Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4528-4182-4369-8205
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan View Post
    the only way is to use the join friend option. it has worked for me before except once where it said that this game has max players. i think to ensure that it works is to go online at same time and have one person join a game and the other person chooses "join friend".

this games online has grown on me after playing cod's online whre you had to ADS and it was more tactical. this is like going back to mohh2 online (kinda). and my kd ration is 2.04
    You'll have to walk me through it Vash. Oh btw you still haven't given me your TC fc :/ Oh and I'm not as good as I was in CoD (I blame the chitastic weapons & huge health bar) so excuse me if we lose a game.
    Eh I've played more TC and I'm gonna have to say...yeah it's grown on me too, even the gay matches where ppl vote for explosives (its equal, its not just one douche using rifle grenades like in CoD). Yeah its more like MoH cuz you can just charge in and stuff...although I did that in CoD and still pwnd hardcore up the azz. I'm not sure what my k:d is because TC doesn't track but I know it's atleast a 1:1
    CoD:WaW: 1977-3579-8001
    Name & rank: Ryu_27 8th Prestige, Commander.
    TC: 0173-9063-1356
    Games:
    Spoiler Alert!

PSN ID: Ryu_27
    Games:
    Spoiler Alert!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu.27 View Post
    You'll have to walk me through it Vash. Oh btw you still haven't given me your TC fc :/ Oh and I'm not as good as I was in CoD (I blame the chitastic weapons & huge health bar) so excuse me if we lose a game.
    Eh I've played more TC and I'm gonna have to say...yeah it's grown on me too, even the gay matches where ppl vote for explosives (its equal, its not just one douche using rifle grenades like in CoD). Yeah its more like MoH cuz you can just charge in and stuff...although I did that in CoD and still pwnd hardcore up the azz. I'm not sure what my k:d is because TC doesn't track but I know it's atleast a 1:1
    well in the statistics, under multiplaer statistics, it shows the # of kills and death so you just divide kills by death to get ratio.

i dont have wiispeak yet and this tuesday, ill be leaving the country for a month so i wont be online but after that i will be with wispeak. we'll play tomorrow.

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Member #
    Friends

Conduit Gripes

Ok so... Has anyone else been able to start a team deathmatch? I haven't been able to start one for about 2 weeks now. Every time the game starts it does that glitch where you start outside the level and the only thing you can do is reset the Wii. I loved this game when I first got it, but I'm slowly losing interest. The game's multiplayer is so bugged that it takes all the fun out of it. It's VERY annoying. Also... Why does everyone use "explosive" weapon set in CTF? Boring! Rocket launchers are banned from most fps deathmatches for a reason. Camping and shooting people with the rocket launcher is not skill. Well... the only real solution I guess is, I'll sell my Wii and get CODMW2 for 360 when that comes out in November. It sux that the first decent fps on Wii was basically thrown together and wasn't bug tested correctly. This title has made me lose faith in the Wii as a competitor for top videogame system. Oh and one last thing. WTF is with them making it so you can only hear your friends on Wiispeak? What the hell were they thinking?

The Conduit - 3566-9505-4576

Member #
    Friends
    4877-3286-3608-7887
    Quote Originally Posted by SBleed View Post
    Ok so... Has anyone else been able to start a team deathmatch? I haven't been able to start one for about 2 weeks now. Every time the game starts it does that glitch where you start outside the level and the only thing you can do is reset the Wii. I loved this game when I first got it, but I'm slowly losing interest. The game's multiplayer is so bugged that it takes all the fun out of it. It's VERY annoying. Also... Why does everyone use "explosive" weapon set in CTF? Boring! Rocket launchers are banned from most fps deathmatches for a reason. Camping and shooting people with the rocket launcher is not skill. Well... the only real solution I guess is, I'll sell my Wii and get CODMW2 for 360 when that comes out in November. It sux that the first decent fps on Wii was basically thrown together and wasn't bug tested correctly. This title has made me lose faith in the Wii as a competitor for top videogame system. Oh and one last thing. WTF is with them making it so you can only hear your friends on Wiispeak? What the hell were they thinking?
    It's done that 3 times on mine (the multiplayer glitch), aside from that, it's got great on line which is fun and highly rewarding.

Also does anyone find meleeing hard? It seems too sensitive and is not very accurate.
    Last edited by George; 08-09-2009 at 07:37 AM.

PM for Wii Register :) laserbeak4's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3005-8327-7498-3414
    you guys are still here? wow. I've removed my faith from high voltage. nintendo's published games are the wii's only true hope if you want fun and graphics :/. Ubisoft might make a comeback though. Motion+ kicks ass

Member #
    Friends
    You can change the melee, and grenade sensitivity in the options menu under controls>sensitivity. That is one thing I "LOVED" about this game, at least High Voltage had the foresight to make the controls 100% customizable. You can set any button or any action, to anything you want.

Member #
    Friends
    Don't get me wrong. This game is great, I didn't put down the controller for 2 weeks, I've been playing the crap out of it. But the many problems I've had with Nintendo over the years, starting with N64, Gamecube, Wii. They're trying but it's just not working for me anymore. I am a hardcore gamer, and Nintendo just hasn't been able to keep up in that category. They lost the Final Fantasy series years back, and since have had shit for RPGs. Now they have nothing in the way of serious fighting games after Soulcalibur 2. Though Wii shop has Street Fighter, Kof, and Samurai Showdown (which can be bought on XBox Live so...).

Please understand I am a very big nintendo fan, I have an old NES, a SNES, two N64, a Gamecube, GB, GBA, Wii. I love them all and this is hard for me to admit that nintendo has lost their touch. I'm sry, but the XBox has more of what I want from a console, and my Wii in particular has not helped in my decision. Nintendos were known for being long lasting durable machines, and yet the Wii is very fragile. It's not like Nintendo at all.
    Last edited by SBleed; 08-12-2009 at 09:47 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by SBleed View Post
    Don't get me wrong. This game is great, I didn't put down the controller for 2 weeks, I've been playing the crap out of it. But the many problems I've had with Nintendo over the years, starting with N64, Gamecube, Wii. They're trying but it's just not working for me anymore. I am a hardcore gamer, and Nintendo just hasn't been able to keep up in that category. They lost the Final Fantasy series years back, and since have had shit for RPGs. Now they have nothing in the way of serious fighting games after Soulcalibur 2. Though Wii shop has Street Fighter, Kof, and Samurai Showdown (which can be bought on XBox Live so...).

Please understand I am a very big nintendo fan, I have an old NES, a SNES, two N64, a Gamecube, GB, GBA, Wii. I love them all and this is hard for me to admit that nintendo has lost their touch. I'm sry, but the XBox has more of what I want from a console, and my Wii in particular has not helped in my decision. Nintendos were known for being long lasting durable machines, and yet the Wii is very fragile. It's not like Nintendo at all.
    I have to admit that you are really a nintendo fan.
    Mod edit: Advertising is not allowed

Member #
    Friends
    4528-4182-4369-8205
    Does anyone here still play TC? I kinda liked in the beginning but then I realized that HVS weren't too expereinced with online & stuff. After trying to "love" TC when in comparison to WaW I realized "wow...this game sucks", now I'm moving back to CoD :_
    Who else supports SEGA/HVS/TC by buying TC but didn't/doens't like the game all that much?
    CoD:WaW: 1977-3579-8001
    Name & rank: Ryu_27 8th Prestige, Commander.
    TC: 0173-9063-1356
    Games:
    Spoiler Alert!

PSN ID: Ryu_27
    Games:
    Spoiler Alert!

PM for Wii Register :) laserbeak4's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3005-8327-7498-3414
    I was highly disappointed. and yes, i think WaW is still the best wii shooter, as ugly as it is.

Ads