LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 497 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 4967
  1. #1051
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    I vote number #2 based on the fact #1 isn't really a sig. Make #1 down into sig sort of dimensions and such, then I'd say that
    Whaaa?? But Gym did it in the Anime week, you know that Linkin Park themed with white border... I'm sure that's not a problem for Stranger...

  2. #1052
    ...it gonna be zoppity tarheelsuperman's Avatar
    Member #
    7016
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The Tarheel State
    Posts
    524
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger
    bumpage!


    okay, anyways.

    I need opinions on tons of new stuff.

    Ok, first things first.

    Which of these should I enter into SOTW 9?

    #1


    or

    #2


    So.....

    Any critique or comments on any of this work?

    Any at all is appreciated.

    Thanks again,

    -Brandon
    For SOTW I think you need to go with the first one since the 2nd one is not actually from a movie released this year its a cartoon render from one of the transformers cartoon series. I also tend to agree with Wiired on the size thing...I looks more like just an image than a sig. It's a great design though I absolutely love it. Just change the size to look a bit more like a sig.

  3. #1053
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair
    Whaaa?? But Gym did it in the Anime week, you know that Linkin Park themed with white border... I'm sure that's not a problem for Stranger...
    I didn't say he couldn't, I'm just saying I recon he should go for the other - based on which I prefer and what I think will get votes. Just expressing my opinion

  4. #1054
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    I didn't say he couldn't, I'm just saying I recon he should go for the other - based on which I prefer and what I think will get votes. Just expressing my opinion
    Ah ok

    Yeah it's not really a sig, and people could not vote for it because it's different, different then the others.

  5. #1055
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    S'all gravy baby.
    Here's sig I'm working on for SOTW.
    I'm getting into this whole vector scene, so decided to vector the guy I'm doing (Common) to add more effect
    This it so far:

    woopwoop

  6. #1056
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger
    Yes BRANDON!!! w00t. Best sig ever. The flow is amazingly well done and I can actually imagine him running through a forest like that. Amazing "Link" text. I would say this is your best sig ever if you would have just taken the "Sherwood" text out, it ruins it all!!!! Best sig ever though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Byuakuya
    Thats a nice way to come to a conclusion.
    Nice Sig by the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair
    Damm Tyler, your sig is awesome
    Definitely your best sig so far...
    We're cool + our posts are cool = our section is the kewliest

    Thanks, I really do appreciate it since my past 3 or 4 sigs have...well, just plain out sucked ass. Thanks again. Any critique on my ghost rider sig?....Please don't even mention the text. :]

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  7. #1057
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    *BUMPFORSOMEREASON*

    New sig, just for laughs. It didnt' take long, and I know it's very bright...i'll fix that. Anyways, I think this is one of my better text sigs, I usually make it look horrible. xD If anyone could critique about anything but the brightness, thanks. :]

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  8. #1058
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    *BUMPFORSOMEREASON*

    New sig, just for laughs. It didnt' take long, and I know it's very bright...i'll fix that. Anyways, I think this is one of my better text sigs, I usually make it look horrible. xD If anyone could critique about anything but the brightness, thanks. :]

    Other than the brightness it's pretty good :] personally recon it could do with a 1 px border, that would look good. Other then that I recommend with future projects, having an initial light source, in which the sig goes from bright to dark, giving it a more lifelike effect, and with fonts, instead of looking for detailed ones (which you've done in the past) look for simple ones. Simple one I started off using was Arial Narrow, but you can just go on www.dafont.com and find some simple ones there. Though saying that, detailed fonts do look good with certain sigs. Sort out the lighting, and it should be great.

  9. #1059
    WiiChat Member Cknapp151's Avatar
    Member #
    25310
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    94
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5430-0414-0075-7827
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    S'all gravy baby.
    Here's sig I'm working on for SOTW.
    I'm getting into this whole vector scene, so decided to vector the guy I'm doing (Common) to add more effect
    This it so far:

    woopwoop
    thats vector style, but thats not a real vector, its low quality, and it didnt cling

    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/...e+-in%3Ascraps
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/...e+-in%3Ascraps


    theres are vector i started a long time ago, have no plans of ever finishing, the thing with vectors is it has to has a cling effect where if i shrunk that pic down, it wouldnt get all grainy, it would still look the same, the only tool in photoshop capible of doing true vectors is the pen tool
    Last edited by Cknapp151; 06-12-2007 at 10:54 AM.



    Vote For me in Sig of the Week(sotw 9)

    [Wii Friend Code]
    5430-0414-0075-7827
    Message me if you add me


  10. #1060
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by Cknapp151
    thats vector style, but thats not a real vector, its low quality, and it didnt cling

    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/...e+-in%3Ascraps
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/...e+-in%3Ascraps


    theres are vector i started a long time ago, have no plans of ever finishing, the thing with vectors is it has to has a cling effect where if i shrunk that pic down, it wouldnt get all grainy, it would still look the same, the only tool in photoshop capible of doing true vectors is the pen tool
    Yeah I know I use the select tool first when doing vectors, then I use the pen tool afterwards to straighten things out (I find it easier that way), only really vectored the hat properly so far. I'll post some of mine that I did for my Art project in the Art Thread sometime :] thanks for pointing it out nonetheless.

    Edit: Forgot to say, loving your vectors, especially the ol' Charmander
    Last edited by King Wiired; 06-12-2007 at 11:14 AM.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

1234 graphic tutorial
,

almathera tuts

,
coca cola graphics
,

cool sig backgrounds

,

drububu megaupload

,

dusk923

,
how do you do the ninja glare by ryan higa
,

ninja foxy.com

,
reddit fuuuuuucccc
,
redsteel you tube
,
ssbb lover imageshack
,

url http www mways co uk prog plugin php http www mways co uk prog plugin php url

Click on a term to search for related topics.