LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 497 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 4967
  1. #1101
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by Close
    Lol, and what glass fx ?
    I'm reffering to the bg... but I suppose you didn't them.
    The sig looks good BTW

  2. #1102
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Demon, if you don't stop stretching your renders too wide I WILL KILL YOU. :/

    All the renders (except the golden sonic one) that you just made are all stretched...>.<

    Did my sig get over-looked? :/

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  3. #1103
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Demon, if you don't stop stretching your renders too wide I WILL KILL YOU. :/

    All the renders (except the golden sonic one) that you just made are all stretched...>.<

    Did my sig get over-looked? :/

    Then Kill Me




    What can I do?? I always do the Free Transform to get the size I want.

  4. #1104
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair
    Then Kill Me




    What can I do?? I always do the Free Transform to get the size I want.
    Then get it how you want it...then make it even skinnier. Is it your computer that manipulates the render maybe?...it gets annoying tbh.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  5. #1105
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Then get it how you want it...then make it even skinnier. Is it your computer that manipulates the render maybe?...it gets annoying tbh.
    I guess you never did Free Transform...

    How do you resize the renders Tyler??

  6. #1106
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair
    I guess you never did Free Transform...

    How do you resize the renders Tyler??
    No, I use CTRL+T as well (shortcut to free transform, and for me, since i'm a Mac user, it's COMMAND+T). I was just saying, get it how you want it to look, but since you always leave your renders wide, just make it skinnier anyway. :/

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  7. #1107
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    No, I use CTRL+T as well (shortcut to free transform, and for me, since i'm a Mac user, it's COMMAND+T). I was just saying, get it how you want it to look, but since you always leave your renders wide, just make it skinnier anyway. :/
    Renders wide??

    And your renders are never stretched.

  8. #1108
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair
    Renders wide??

    And your renders are never stretched.
    Yes, your renders are too wide is what i'm saying. If you say stretched it could be they're too stretched vertically or horizontally, what i'm trying to say is that your renders are too horizontally stretched...

    And thanks.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  9. #1109
    ~I Spy Hypocricy~ Gymdawg's Avatar
    Member #
    2683
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Her arms
    Posts
    1,279
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5981-2669-3238-7379
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair
    What can I do?? I always do the Free Transform to get the size I want.
    The SHIFT key is your friend.
    Seriously, SHIFT + drag will keep your renders scaled correctly.
    ~Well, it's been the ruin of many a poor boy and God, I know I'm one ~

  10. #1110
    Bleach & Heroes fan. Byuakuya's Avatar
    Member #
    13437
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Soul Society
    Posts
    6,251
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymdawg
    The SHIFT key is your friend.
    Seriously, SHIFT + drag will keep your renders scaled correctly.
    Yep, thats what I use all the time. I hate looking at my own Sigs if the render appears to be stretched in any way.

    The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee


    PSN ID: Byuakuya


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

1234 graphic tutorial
,

almathera tuts

,
coca cola graphics
,

cool sig backgrounds

,

drububu megaupload

,

dusk923

,
how do you do the ninja glare by ryan higa
,

ninja foxy.com

,
reddit fuuuuuucccc
,
redsteel you tube
,
ssbb lover imageshack
,

url http www mways co uk prog plugin php http www mways co uk prog plugin php url

Click on a term to search for related topics.