LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 497 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 4967
  1. #1511
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Star Striker
    If only you lot could see the whole image of the lass I used for the 2nd and 4th sig above!
    There's a reason there's spoilers, Stevie.

    New sig from Wiired. HAHWTATWTTATWTTWTWTWTTWTTT. Tennis makes it a 200/10......WOAHOSGH:AIGD:IUGOUA:HIF"NO"ANJIOP:KNLFBHOUG :////////

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  2. Ads


  3. #1512
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    There's a reason there's spoilers, Stevie.

    New sig from Wiired. HAHWTATWTTATWTTWTWTWTTWTTT. Tennis makes it a 200/10......WOAHOSGH:AIGD:IUGOUA:HIF"NO"ANJIOP:KNLFBHOUG :////////
    lmao. For some reason I expected that reaction (P.S BOUGHT VT3 YET?!?! I want it )

  4. #1513
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    lmao. For some reason I expected that reaction (P.S BOUGHT VT3 YET?!?! I want it )
    No I haven't. (((( And I hate myself for it too. I want it badly...

    Anyways, I gotta make 2 sigs before I think of myself and a tennis sig. :/ Only think I would suggest with yours, Wiired, is to make it a bit more colorful. That's all.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  5. #1514
    Definately something. Star Striker's Avatar
    Member #
    25899
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Newry, Co. Down
    Posts
    864
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    So I could post a pic of a fully nude lass on here in a spoiler and I won't get banned!? Sounds good to me!


    P.S. Exactly what I suggested too Tyler

    Stevie


    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    omg
    i hate my life......
    if its not a vowel....its a consonant


  6. #1515
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    No I haven't. (((( And I hate myself for it too. I want it badly...

    Anyways, I gotta make 2 sigs before I think of myself and a tennis sig. :/ Only think I would suggest with yours, Wiired, is to make it a bit more colorful. That's all.
    Same.. I'm gonna rent it methinks.
    And I'm tempted to add colour (SS suggested also), though I recon it could ruin it.. I'll give it a go. Point of the sig was for the coloured parts to show up more than the Black and White (which is what I was tryina acheive ), hmm.. cool.

    Also nude women ftw.

  7. #1516
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Star Striker
    So I could post a pic of a fully nude lass on here in a spoiler and I won't get banned!? Sounds good to me!


    P.S. Exactly what I suggested too Tyler
    You could in this topic maybe, just because it's all mature people. No little kiddies running around. Not sure as to do it or not. :/ There's always PM's.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  8. #1517
    Definately something. Star Striker's Avatar
    Member #
    25899
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Newry, Co. Down
    Posts
    864
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Warning!

    Nude Image

    By opening the below spoiler you are agreeing that WiiChat and Star Striker are in no way responsible for your viewing of the containing image.

    Spoiler Alert!

    Stevie


    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    omg
    i hate my life......
    if its not a vowel....its a consonant


  9. #1518
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by Star Striker

    Warning!

    Nude Image

    By opening the below spoiler you are agreeing that WiiChat and Star Striker are in no way responsible for your viewing of the containing image.

    Spoiler Alert!
    Other then the fact you forgot the IMG tags, I've got www.timekiller.com to keep me happy, therefore, no need to see it buddy

  10. #1519
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    Other then the fact you forgot the IMG tags, I've got www.timekiller.com to keep me happy, therefore, no need to see it buddy
    Probably safer not to put the tags around it, that way little kiddies will be like "WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH A FRIGGEN LINK ZOMG".

    And it's official, Mike's a pedo.


    Joking.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  11. #1520
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Probably safer not to put the tags around it, that way little kiddies will be like "WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH A FRIGGEN LINK ZOMG".

    And it's official, Mike's a pedo.


    Joking.
    True, I checked the image - not softcore enough for kiddies I'm afraid buddy you'd probably get your arse banned haha.. and Mike's lovely. At least I don't STALK MEMBERS (not you )

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

1234 graphic tutorial
,

almathera tuts

,
coca cola graphics
,

cool sig backgrounds

,

drububu megaupload

,

dusk923

,
how do you do the ninja glare by ryan higa
,

ninja foxy.com

,
reddit fuuuuuucccc
,
redsteel you tube
,
ssbb lover imageshack
,

url http www mways co uk prog plugin php http www mways co uk prog plugin php url

Click on a term to search for related topics.