LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 497 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 4967
  1. #1981
    Bleach & Heroes fan. Byuakuya's Avatar
    Member #
    13437
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Soul Society
    Posts
    6,251
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair

    And the one I made:



    I love it...
    That looks great Ricardo. Nice use of the Pen Tool there.

    The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee


    PSN ID: Byuakuya


  2. #1982
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by Byuakuya
    That looks great Ricardo. Nice use of the Pen Tool there.
    Eheheh Thanks buddeh

    I'm taking Digital Photo lessons, so I might learn some new techniques in PS :]

    And oh, I shall have CS3 in Wednesday. It will be a weird change..

  3. #1983
    Bleach & Heroes fan. Byuakuya's Avatar
    Member #
    13437
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Soul Society
    Posts
    6,251
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair
    Eheheh Thanks buddeh

    I'm taking Digital Photo lessons, so I might learn some new techniques in PS :]

    And oh, I shall have CS3 in Wednesday. It will be a weird change..
    Congrats. After checking out CS3, please do tell us about all of the changes in detail.

    The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee


    PSN ID: Byuakuya


  4. #1984
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by Byuakuya
    Congrats. After checking out CS3, please do tell us about all of the changes in detail.
    Yeah of course

    From what I've heard, it's not that different, the erase tool is different though..
    The filters remain as the same as in CS2 I suppose.

  5. #1985
    No posting ban Almo's Avatar
    Member #
    19499
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,080
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8407-4245-3370-0256
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair
    Yeah of course

    From what I've heard, it's not that different, the erase tool is different though..
    The filters remain as the same as in CS2 I suppose.
    ive got CS3 as well as CS2, though i find CS2 easier to use even though CS3 is more refined, i really just use CS3 every now and then when i want to edit my photos since I like to take them in RAW format which isnt supported on CS2
    Last edited by Almo; 07-14-2007 at 06:32 AM.

    Yeah OK So I Guess Im Back...
    So What...?
    WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?
    Can you See It...?


    www.ultiforums.tk


  6. #1986
    Definately something. Star Striker's Avatar
    Member #
    25899
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Newry, Co. Down
    Posts
    864
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Newbies!

    All Fonejacker sigs with slight variations to suit favourite characters.







    Stevie


    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    omg
    i hate my life......
    if its not a vowel....its a consonant


  7. #1987
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by Star Striker
    Newbies!

    All Fonejacker sigs with slight variations to suit favourite characters.

    I've been meaning to watch this, saw the adverts and looked quite funny. I heart this sig though (especially the smexy render).

  8. #1988
    Definately something. Star Striker's Avatar
    Member #
    25899
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Newry, Co. Down
    Posts
    864
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Cheers Wiired! Especially as its my latest cut!

    I've submitted it to PlanetRenders along with another 2 Fonejacker renders.

    EDIT: Jeez! The design lounge is slow the last while.....

    Here's a couple of sigs I've made lately:



    Last edited by Star Striker; 07-15-2007 at 09:20 AM.

    Stevie


    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    omg
    i hate my life......
    if its not a vowel....its a consonant


  9. #1989
    gamerdude247GFX gamerdude247's Avatar
    Member #
    25034
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    356
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4055-6035-4767-2464
    Here's my latest work, comments? It looks better resized


    CURRENTLY MAKING THE FOLLOWING FOR REP!!!
    -Signatures
    -Avatars
    ...Also go Denver Broncos!!!


  10. #1990
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Star Striker
    Cheers Wiired! Especially as its my latest cut!

    I've submitted it to PlanetRenders along with another 2 Fonejacker renders.

    EDIT: Jeez! The design lounge is slow the last while.....

    Here's a couple of sigs I've made lately:




    I don't like the border thing on the earthworm jim sig at all, remove it and it will look better imo.

    Loving the killzone one, the colour's go well and make a great sig, tyly tute helped you out I see.


    Ahaha, Yeah Fonejacker is amazing, the 'singing mouse' one was on the other night very funny

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

1234 graphic tutorial
,

almathera tuts

,
coca cola graphics
,

cool sig backgrounds

,

drububu megaupload

,

dusk923

,
how do you do the ninja glare by ryan higa
,

ninja foxy.com

,
reddit fuuuuuucccc
,
redsteel you tube
,
ssbb lover imageshack
,

url http www mways co uk prog plugin php http www mways co uk prog plugin php url

Click on a term to search for related topics.