LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 497 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 477 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 4967
  1. #3761
    I eat babies. Sneaux125's Avatar
    Member #
    39435
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    204
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Obviously he's pasted in. Also, it's not a sig, so blending wouldn't work. It would just look dumb



    [GIMP]


  2. #3762
    is a true Brawler Barbz911's Avatar
    Member #
    40228
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A Milk Carton MOHH2 Persona=Number1Snipe
    Posts
    343
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3521-2272-3993-4863

    lmao my 1st sig
    1st day i got photoshop
    just playin around
    i showed my brother he's like "WHOA....HOWS IT BLINKING!!!!" lol
    yeah...

    woot
    just made this a few minutes ago
    Last edited by Syntax; 02-10-2008 at 12:08 AM.

  3. #3763
    That Canucks Fan Syntax's Avatar
    Member #
    10388
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,358
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    Instead of double posting just use the edit button. I'll critique the work after...

    1. Download more fonts at www.dafont.com

    2. Try to blend in your renders by messing around with various effects.

    3. If you find that the render that you'd like to use isn't blending in so well just copy that image layer, go filter sharpen > sharpen and then set the layer on overlay and change the opacity if needed.

    4. Try using renders from www.planetrenders.net

    5. If you're going to use other images in the signature as well, try to make it so that they blend in with the rest of it.

    6. Check out the "Design Lounge Library" for links to various user made tutorials here at WiiChat. Also try checking out ssbb_lover's humongous gfx thread.
    Last edited by Syntax; 02-10-2008 at 12:20 AM.

  4. #3764
    Bleach & Heroes fan. Byuakuya's Avatar
    Member #
    13437
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Soul Society
    Posts
    6,251
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud

    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh



    and



    C&C this please my little dumpings!

    I am just going to repeat what Tyler already mentioned, but you have really improved and you are continuing to do so with every piece. I prefer the first piece over the second and agree with Tyler about the fact that the piece will look a lot better if that negative space on the right was filled with some sort of an effect or C4D.
    Overall, nicely done.

    The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee


    PSN ID: Byuakuya


  5. #3765
    is a true Brawler Barbz911's Avatar
    Member #
    40228
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A Milk Carton MOHH2 Persona=Number1Snipe
    Posts
    343
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3521-2272-3993-4863
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax
    Instead of double posting just use the edit button. I'll critique the work after...

    1. Download more fonts at www.dafont.com

    2. Try to blend in your renders by messing around with various effects.

    3. If you find that the render that you'd like to use isn't blending in so well just copy that image layer, go filter sharpen > sharpen and then set the layer on overlay and change the opacity if needed.

    4. Try using renders from www.planetrenders.net

    5. If you're going to use other images in the signature as well, try to make it so that they blend in with the rest of it.

    6. Check out the "Design Lounge Library" for links to various user made tutorials here at WiiChat. Also try checking out ssbb_lover's humongous gfx thread.
    thanks syntax!!
    im still a noob at photoshop and need to work on it
    im going to be reading/watching tutorials alot of today =]

  6. #3766
    幸せ雑& Close's Avatar
    Member #
    2249
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaux125
    Obviously he's pasted in. Also, it's not a sig, so blending wouldn't work. It would just look dumb
    No shit he pasted it in. But it's supposed to look like he's really in the room not pasted in. What do you mean it's not a sig ? A sig can be anything, you mean sig size ? How would it look dumb if rachet actually looked in there, it would look 'real'. I mean blending him in the room so he looks like he's in there, not pasted in.

  7. #3767
    I eat babies. Sneaux125's Avatar
    Member #
    39435
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    204
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Close
    No shit he pasted it in. But it's supposed to look like he's really in the room not pasted in. What do you mean it's not a sig ? A sig can be anything, you mean sig size ? How would it look dumb if rachet actually looked in there, it would look 'real'. I mean blending him in the room so he looks like he's in there, not pasted in.
    OK then, how would you go about blending him in?



    [GIMP]


  8. #3768
    幸せ雑& Close's Avatar
    Member #
    2249
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaux125
    OK then, how would you go about blending him in?
    Hue/Saturation
    Brightness/Contrast
    Burn/Dodge tool for lighting
    Shadows
    New layer, layer mode:color, add more yellow, lower opacity.

  9. #3769
    is a true Brawler Barbz911's Avatar
    Member #
    40228
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A Milk Carton MOHH2 Persona=Number1Snipe
    Posts
    343
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3521-2272-3993-4863
    woot look at this sig

  10. #3770
    rawrrr iRAWR's Avatar
    Member #
    28534
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    765
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ima try the style sneaux used for his "sig"

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

1234 graphic tutorial
,

almathera tuts

,
coca cola graphics
,

cool sig backgrounds

,

drububu megaupload

,

dusk923

,
how do you do the ninja glare by ryan higa
,

ninja foxy.com

,
reddit fuuuuuucccc
,
redsteel you tube
,
ssbb lover imageshack
,

url http www mways co uk prog plugin php http www mways co uk prog plugin php url

Click on a term to search for related topics.