Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 73 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Art thread

Definately something. Star Striker's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    DeathCron seems a little too talented for his/her own good!

Stevie

Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    omg
    i hate my life......
    if its not a vowel....its a consonant

Member #
    Friends
    6640-6364-5205-2747
    cool, it's never a bad thing to be too talented, even though I'd have to disagree, I'm my worst critic.
    Wii Friend Code: 6640 6364 5205 2747
    nickname: Mistah Wii

Battallion Wars 2 - 399 547 994 437
    Mario Strikers Charged! - 369473 902831

There ya' have it. . .

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    I don't believe that saying at all, when I was little I had no idea what was wrong with my drawings until I got older and was able to point out all of the problems with my perspective. You're a very very talented artist, but there's no way you can be your worst critic. :P

What type of tablet do you use? I'm thinking of getting one (in other words I should have one anyway, but my mum hasn't bothered to buy it) I heard Wacom are the best brands for it.
    I love you, Adam.

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Deleted.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by TortillaChip520
    Deleted.
    Uh, what?
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    6640-6364-5205-2747
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    I don't believe that saying at all, when I was little I had no idea what was wrong with my drawings until I got older and was able to point out all of the problems with my perspective. You're a very very talented artist, but there's no way you can be your worst critic. :P

What type of tablet do you use? I'm thinking of getting one (in other words I should have one anyway, but my mum hasn't bothered to buy it) I heard Wacom are the best brands for it.
    Hmmm, yes, perhaps your right. I would think it would be necessary to yourself about your work sometimes, but most of the time it will hurt your inspiration and what keeps your motivated. @_@ I don't know if what I'm typing makes sense anymore.

I have a Wacom Graphire. And it doesn't really have to be the biggest baddest around for your first tablet. I have the smallest Graphire size, which I don't remember the numbers now @_@. lol

There ya' have it. . .

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathChron
    Hmmm, yes, perhaps your right. I would think it would be necessary to yourself about your work sometimes, but most of the time it will hurt your inspiration and what keeps your motivated. @_@ I don't know if what I'm typing makes sense anymore.

I have a Wacom Graphire. And it doesn't really have to be the biggest baddest around for your first tablet. I have the smallest Graphire size, which I don't remember the numbers now @_@. lol
    Pff, you've got to develop a thicker skin to succeed in life, obviously. I ask my mum what is wrong with my drawings and she says nothing, I don't like this. I like someone pointing out what I've done wrong, that's why I have the bluntest friend on the planet. But now I'm old enough to judge my work, perhaps, I don't know if I'll get better from the age of 16, I can see what I need correcting. But it leaves myself why I didn't correct it in the first place.

What would be the point in buying a graphics tablet with a larger size? I just want one with good quality and recognises my movements.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    6640-6364-5205-2747
    Yeah I have no choice but to agree, I too have many friends and also including my mother who can't really can't tell me anything about my drawings. And yes, you can really point out a lot of mistakes yourself when you get better, but it's always good to have someone look at it from another point of view, and be blunt, which is really helpful, lol Unfortunately everyone I know, can't really point out anything. @_@

Well the larger tablets, I believe are more accurate, and with the smaller ones you have a much smaller drawing space, sometimes you feel really constricted while drawing, because on the tablet your drawing tiny and on the screen it can be huge or whatever size, so hand eye coordination takes a while to get used too, cause obviously you can't look at the tablet to know what your drawing. @_@ But I have a feeling you know all this already and I'm just tiring my fingers. Lol ^_^

There ya' have it. . .

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    Uh, what?
    i was gonna post something, but i deleted it.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathChron
    Yeah I have no choice but to agree, I too have many friends and also including my mother who can't really can't tell me anything about my drawings. And yes, you can really point out a lot of mistakes yourself when you get better, but it's always good to have someone look at it from another point of view, and be blunt, which is really helpful, lol Unfortunately everyone I know, can't really point out anything. @_@

Well the larger tablets, I believe are more accurate, and with the smaller ones you have a much smaller drawing space, sometimes you feel really constricted while drawing, because on the tablet your drawing tiny and on the screen it can be huge or whatever size, so hand eye coordination takes a while to get used too, cause obviously you can't look at the tablet to know what your drawing. @_@ But I have a feeling you know all this already and I'm just tiring my fingers. Lol ^_^
    Ahhh, that's what I didn't understand with tablets, so that means you're limited to how much detail you can put intoa drawing and it basically is a zoom in version of all your wobbly lines, xD. I don't know whether I'll get one or not, I would really like one but we have lots of other things to pay for =/ maybe when I get my EMA I'll save up (for my own Christmas present).

So, my turn to dump some more art on you (again)

More Ayumi Hamasaki. In her arena tour of Secret this year she wore this cute thing when she performed Step YOU.

The black inking marks still have white pencil blotched over them from my blending, I generally miss them out a lot, I need to go over them.

I HATE DRAWING FEET, with shoes on, damn horse feet.
    And I hate arms.
    And I especially hate hands.

I don't like this drawing that much :P

I love you, Adam.

Ads