LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 291
  1. #11
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair
    Geez you're the third person so far asking me for a sig... that's good

    I'll do it as soon I'm ready with the others
    what i advise doing is this

    instead of your idea of busy/free in the thread title, im going to take a poll of how many people need sigs

    then ill gather their names designate them to whoever wants them to make their sig.

    for instance, say i want you to do my thread BUT lee (throwing in a name) wants tyler to do his- so what ill do is make a request thread. people will sign their name for a sig and then whoever acknowledges (say you respond to me first and tyler accepts another persons request) ill write their name in bullet formation on the top of the list with who will do their sig

    then from that point on, its responsible to PM them and see what type of sig they want.

  2. #12
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    what i advise doing is this

    instead of your idea of busy/free in the thread title, im going to take a poll of how many people need sigs

    then ill gather their names designate them to whoever wants them to make their sig.

    for instance, say i want you to do my thread BUT lee (throwing in a name) wants tyler to do his- so what ill do is make a request thread. people will sign their name for a sig and then whoever acknowledges (say you respond to me first and tyler accepts another persons request) ill write their name in bullet formation on the top of the list with who will do their sig

    then from that point on, its responsible to PM them and see what type of sig they want.
    I like that idea

    I'm sure that'll be good for everybody

    EDIT* Jill Have Your Sig:


  3. #13
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair
    I like that idea

    I'm sure that'll be good for everybody
    check out the thread, i stickied it

    i got the names off of the GFX official thread of those who posted their sigs that they made

    if i left out people it wasnt intentional, i made it to page 3 and the only people so far where the ones i mentioned that added sigs. im sure there are other people but i just really cant seem to think who else there is lol. nothing personal and if they wanna partake in it or have their name removed i can do either or

  4. #14
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by Half Empty
    I was wondering if you could make a sig with this pic:http://www.worth1000.com/entries/205...5230HNPm_w.jpg With my name on it? The style, if you could, would be liquid-ish.

    And an avatar just saying my name. I'll rep you twice, once for sig and another for the avatar. Thanks!
    I'm afraid that pic isn't showing up, just try it again...

  5. #15
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Hey demon, place text a little closer to the middle. Your border technique always cuts them off.

  6. #16
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    Hey demon, place text a little closer to the middle. Your border technique always cuts them off.
    I updated the sig, Jill asked me to do a non-depressed sig about WTC.

  7. #17
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    How about a giant visage of rudy giuliani. No matter your stance on him now, you can't say he didn't do great in 9/11. Unless you're Jill and you know him first-hand. Without media bias and all that shiz.

  8. #18
    幸せ雑& Close's Avatar
    Member #
    2249
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Nice shop demon !

    Oh yeah, TLC, I made a GFX Shop, but it is spammed now/outdated.

    IM SO EXCITED !......

  9. #19
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by Close
    Nice shop demon !

    Oh yeah, TLC, I made a GFX Shop, but it is spammed now/outdated.

    IM SO EXCITED !......
    Thanks Close


    UPDATE in Jill's Sig:


  10. #20
    WiiChat Member ---Brian---'s Avatar
    Member #
    20491
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    218
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Can you make us one with some reference to Celtic Fc, Just put it into google. The players id like in it are Shunsuke Nakamura, Jan Vennegoor Of Hesselink and Artur Boruc, pics of these players will come up if you put it in google, thanks.
    Just got my Ps3! The Wii is now gathering dust until Super Smash Brawl!


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts