LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 105
  1. #41
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Seriously. I think he speaks very well for knowing like 3 languages in full...ammirite Ricardo?

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  2. Ads


  3. #42
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Seriously. I think he speaks very well for knowing like 3 languages in full...ammirite Ricardo?
    Meh... I may know Portuguese, English, Spanish, and a little bit French

    But there's a language that I find comic, but in a stupid way... German
    I just don't understand any word they say, and they have the worst language voice I've ever heard in my life
    Last edited by demonflair; 05-30-2007 at 03:04 PM.




  4. #43
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair
    Meh... I may know Portuguese, English, Spanish, and a little bit French

    But there's a language that I find comic, but in a stupid way... German
    I just don't understand any word they say, and they have the worst language voice I've ever saw in my life
    Hmm....might want to edit that one. :]

    I agree that Germans have the most annoying voice. Just listening to one kind of makes me want to punch somebody...maybe that's why they're so violent.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  5. #44
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Hmm....might want to edit that one. :]

    I agree that Germans have the most annoying voice. Just listening to one kind of makes me want to punch somebody...maybe that's why they're so violent.
    Are you people spying on my Grammar mistakes??

    Japanese language voice is very cool :]
    In the Anime series their voice is what makes it cool IMO...

    And what about English voice??
    They sound like drunk people talking :\
    Sorry Jam and Pras, wasn't for ya

  6. #45
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair
    Are you people spying on my Grammar mistakes??

    Japanese language voice is very cool :]
    In the Anime series their voice is what makes it cool IMO...

    And what about English voice??
    They sound like drunk people talking :\
    Sorry Jam and Pras, wasn't for ya
    Dude, Japs pwn all...i'm hoping to go to Japan one day (where hasn't been decided, though Tokyo will be one of the places) and i'm learning the language over the summer. :]

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  7. #46
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Dude, Japs pwn all...i'm hoping to go to Japan one day (where hasn't been decided, though Tokyo will be one of the places) and i'm learning the language over the summer. :]
    You will be learning Japanese?? How cool

    And Arigatoh to you Tyler

  8. #47
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Hmm....might want to edit that one. :]

    I agree that Germans have the most annoying voice. Just listening to one kind of makes me want to punch somebody...maybe that's why they're so violent.
    LAWL....have you ever heard a southerner talk? Jeez, like take 100 off their IQ instantly.

  9. #48
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    LAWL....have you ever heard a southerner talk? Jeez, like take 100 off their IQ instantly.
    You suck. >.> It depends, if they have a heavy accent it means they're stupid, but if they don't most likely they're not...

    Northern n00b. Don't talk about what you don't know ZOMG.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  10. #49
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Lads lads lads... I'm loving your socialising here, I really am about the whole language stuff and what not... but, in the SOTW CONTEST VOTING #6 THREAD! that's a no no

  11. #50
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    Lads lads lads... I'm loving your socialising here, I really am about the whole language stuff and what not... but, in the SOTW CONTEST VOTING #6 THREAD! that's a no no
    Hey, I tried pulling in voters like twice, but nothing. They never bite till Saturday anyway. :/

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

sotw contest

Click on a term to search for related topics.