LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 138
  1. #121
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteroids
    Can I enter? Just finished one of my bestest sigs!!! The backy took me hours...
    It's nice, but isn't based on the topic I'm afraid :] needs to be war related in which to enter buddy

  2. #122
    Psychedelic Snail Monsteroids's Avatar
    Member #
    14011
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    2,791
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    It's nice, but isn't based on the topic I'm afraid :] needs to be war related in which to enter buddy
    awww mkay...... tell me when you're doing Mario, ciao!


    Brawl Punching Bag


    Chibi Asuka!!
    ------


    Spoiler Alert!


  3. #123
    ~I Spy Hypocricy~ Gymdawg's Avatar
    Member #
    2683
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Her arms
    Posts
    1,279
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5981-2669-3238-7379
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteroids
    awww mkay...... tell me when you're doing Mario, ciao!
    Wouldn't matter. You have to have made the sig within the week of the contest. Even if we do Mario next week (though I pray we never do) that sig still wouldn't be allowed because you made it this week.
    ~Well, it's been the ruin of many a poor boy and God, I know I'm one ~

  4. #124
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymdawg
    Wouldn't matter. You have to have made the sig within the week of the contest. Even if we do Mario next week (though I pray we never do) that sig still wouldn't be allowed because you made it this week...
    ... but that is a great piece of work

  5. #125
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Ricky, i slowed my sig for you

  6. #126
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    Ricky, i slowed my sig for you
    It does look good
    I didn't know that GIMP had the framing technique and stuff... pretty cool

    The funny thing is that you can make animations, but you can't brush

    Do you like mine?? :]

  7. #127
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair
    It does look good
    I didn't know that GIMP had the framing technique and stuff... pretty cool

    The funny thing is that you can make animations, but you can't brush

    Do you like mine?? :]
    Tis Very Sexy Ricky.

    The thing is, i am just using gimp to do animations not GAP.

    >.<

  8. #128
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    Tis Very Sexy Ricky.
    Do I need to read that?? (no homo...)

    And what is GAP??

  9. #129
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by demonflair
    Do I need to read that?? (no homo...)

    And what is GAP??
    A thing that you download for GIMP to animate.

    I dont use it.

  10. #130
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    16268
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal, Portimão
    Posts
    2,513
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    A thing that you download for GIMP to animate.

    I dont use it.
    Oh kk :]

    Something like ImageReady but in a GIMPING version.

    w00t 11 sigs for this week, I hope that the "adverts" in our sigs will work out for the votings

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts